Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanie's secrets  (Read 924 times)

Offline Metal gear

Hi guys

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen Stephanie recently, her photos are from 3 years ago just wondering if they are still accurate, also her profile says she's 41, is this about right, or does she look older/ younger?

Cheers

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 09:51:18 pm by Metal gear »

Hawkwind71

Hi guys

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen Stephanie recently, her photos are from 3 years ago just wondering if they are still accurate, also her profile says she's 41, is this about right, or does she look older/ younger?

Cheers

See my recent review. IMHO Stephanie is one of the best preserved 40 year old in the industry. And her tits are to die for.  Num num.!!!

Offline anonyorks

I'd say older than 41 but I'm crap at telling ages. Had great fun with her as per my review also.

Hawkwind71

I'd say older than 41 but I'm crap at telling ages. Had great fun with her as per my review also.

She was making a big deal about her 40th in 2014, going out with her friends, not available on a certain day, excited to join the mature ladies group and guys who prefer 40+ men etc etc

Could have been all hogwash but I would be surprised if she were to make that kind of noise over say 43 or 45.   IMHO  :hi:

Offline Metal gear

See my recent review. IMHO Stephanie is one of the best preserved 40 year old in the industry. And her tits are to die for.  Num num.!!!

That's what I was hoping for, cheers.

Offline RedKettle

photos accurate and age about right in my opinion

Offline TomR

I saw her a couple of years ago and would say that the age and description are accurate.