Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutest pussy in W Midlands  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Yoppo

Hi, I know it sounds kinda crude, but at the end of the day it's actually one of the most important elements of our hobby. I'm not a fan of the badly packed kebab look, more keen on the neat and tidy 'clam shell' look. Any recommendations for the neatest, and indeed tightest, pussy in the Wast Midlands?

MrBridger

Ashlee is very neat and tidy. Not strictly West Midlands but she is from this neck of the woods originally and does tour in Coventry from time to time.

External Link/Members Only

Hawkwind71

Hi, I know it sounds kinda crude, but at the end of the day it's actually one of the most important elements of our hobby. I'm not a fan of the badly packed kebab look, more keen on the neat and tidy 'clam shell' look. Any recommendations for the neatest, and indeed tightest, pussy in the Wast Midlands?

I find it easier just to shut your eyes, once down there they all feel the same on the tongue. Clam quickly becomes a kebab when they're on heat.

vw

Take chilli sauce just in case !

spkmstr48

Hawkwind71

Tony Montana

Jesus, enough with the cat gifs already.

Michelle's is lovely and neat IIRC, and time spent with her, makes you feel like this.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cuntminion

Jesus, enough with the cat gifs already.

Michelle's is lovely and neat IIRC, and time spent with her, makes you feel like this.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Like it

Offline Memphis87

Ashlee is very neat and tidy. Not strictly West Midlands but she is from this neck of the woods originally and does tour in Coventry from time to time.

I've seen Ashlee and I have to say I was very disappointed she was bigger than you would expect from her pictures, service was decent but I have to say was not what I was expecting

Hawkwind71

I've seen Ashlee and I have to say I was very disappointed she was bigger than you would expect from her pictures, service was decent but I have to say was not what I was expecting
Maybe a case of beauty in the eye of the beholder..... I look at the photos, then I picture my date in my mind and they are one and the same.

Go figure.....

Dodo

Scarlet's does it for me.........its the lovely bit of shaved muff that goes with a lipless pussy  :wacko:

Hawkwind71

Scarlet's does it for me.........its the lovely bit of shaved muff that goes with a lipless pussy  :wacko:

Shame the wonky pussy goes with one of the best pair of tits on AW.

Offline KidCandyShop

White Angel gets my vote.

Very neat tidy and cute, been meaning to revisit at some point.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 :hi:

Dodo

Shame the wonky pussy goes with one of the best pair of tits on AW.
You must be thinking of the wrong Scarlett

Hawkwind71

You must be thinking of the wrong Scarlett

ooop sorry dodo. I keep looking at the one in Bristol with the glorious boobs.   :hi:

Dodo

ooop sorry dodo. I keep looking at the one in Bristol with the glorious boobs.   :hi:
.......as opposed to the masseur in Brum with the pretty pussy  :D

Offline sjm79

I'll second that!

DeWallenFan

Two very cute pussy's on these girls  :thumbsup:
3some would be nice   ;)