Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most spent on a single punt  (Read 2998 times)

slow and low

With a current thread discussing £60/100 punts in October, just wondered what the most anyone has spent on a single punt this year?

willbred

I think it was £270 for 3 hours

Type_O_Negative

I remember i paid 150/hour, i think it was April 2014. I wanted to taste Brazilian girl.

scoobydoo88

I'm sure many on here have spent much more, but the most I have spent on a single punt was £160 for 90 minutes with Michelle Independent.

Sylvester

You don't even want to know...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65383.0

A bit of a one off for a memorable birthday treat.

Offline hendrix

slow and low

That's definitely a way to spend a birthday fair play.

Offline Mij

Mine was an overnight with KDD and with Michelle Independent along for a couple of hours as well...rates weren't as advertised but still pricey, but more importantly for me....absolutely worth every penny! Would do it again in a heartbeat...maybe with MI staying overnight too this time.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47914.0

Offline threechilliman

I remember i paid 150/hour, i think it was April 2014. I wanted to taste Brazilian girl.

£250. Three times. All an hour.

Rebecca More
Liverpool 3 Girl
FFM with Zoe of Manchester and Manchester Abbie. Husband, wife and best mates wife role play. Still makes me smile.

tcm

Deviant

I have not been above £130 for 1 hour. So many quality women working at that price range and below.

SirFrank

£45 for 2 hours. I'll never break the bank again

Offline smiths

Unless I missed it you don't actually state the cost of the punt, you mention the WGs rates, a hotel, champagne and other bits and pieces, the latter depend where you stayed, how much you paid and what bits and pieces added up to.

Offline Cuntminion

£80 30 mins

£100 hour

So far

Breaking it soon £130 hour

My top end is £150 if Taylor swift starts on the game

slow and low

£80 30 mins

£100 hour

So far

Breaking it soon £130 hour

My top end is £150 if Taylor swift starts on the game
Well someone has launched a lawsuit against her so you never know. :D

Type_O_Negative

£250. Three times. All an hour.

Rebecca More
Liverpool 3 Girl
FFM with Zoe of Manchester and Manchester Abbie. Husband, wife and best mates wife role play. Still makes me smile.

tcm

In my case it was: External Link/Members Only

Nice experience but i don't think i would pay 150/hour again.

Offline Cuntminion

Well someone has launched a lawsuit against her so you never know. :D

I would sell my soul too but £150 is my financial limit

Wonder if you can sell your soul? I could do it over and over

normal_guy

Few years ago 160 for an hour in London. She did swallow and anal

Offline finn5555

Tesco points  ... Triple or quadruple points value ... Depends on current deal  :hi:

SirFrank

My upper limit is around £150 for an hour. I think the most I've ever paid was around £170-180 for an outcall to my hotel a few years back for lexxinutz in Bristol who was advertising as a Cheryl Cole look a like. I spent forever licking

Swansea lad

I paid 500 euros a few times around 14 years ago. Looking back it was madness but I was earning a lot more than I do now and had no real financial commitments.

Offline Cuntminion

I paid 500 euros a few times around 14 years ago. Looking back it was madness but I was earning a lot more than I do now and had no real financial commitments.

Physical euro coins and banknotes entered into circulation on 1 January 2002

You must of been the first to drop a Euro on an sp :P
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 10:23:37 pm by comaminion »

Swansea lad

It was 2002. I worked in europe from late 2001 and thats when I first punted.

vw

Physical euro coins and banknotes entered into circulation on 1 January 2002

You must of been the first to drop a Euro on an sp :P
There are always revolutionaries, maybe he was one of the first.  Not sure on exchange rate then though !

Swansea lad

Google Mikado and it was the going rate for the hotter girls on a Friday or Saturday. Exchange was better about 1.6ish but I was paid in euros anyway.

Offline Malvolio

£150 for me - I won't be breaking that limit in a hurry.

Offline hungrypunt

$400 in USA from orlando backpage...girl was fit as fuck foriginally from Miami, but punt turned shit as she was as much fun as fuckin ISIS

spkmstr48

rafatheira

Normally, I stick to to the 150-200 range in London, though I always try to check one off the higher end (350ish/hour) checklist once a month.

The most ever was a one a few years ago after a few weeks of feeling like crap (messy breakup with the gf at the time). Was with some mates in Vegas for the weekend, and 2 grand (dollars) on 2 hours with Angelina Valentine back when she was insanely hot and without the crazy tats.

Was everything I thought it would be, punt of a lifetime. :angelgirl: 

Hopefully, another such opportunity will arise when I'm in Vegas later this year  :) .
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 01:37:37 am by rafatheira »

Oberyn1

Wasn't there a poster on here who paid out for a fucking 6some with an overnight, surely that is the most spent.

slow and low

Most I have spent on one booking this year is £130 for an hour. Most ever was £600 for a 3 hour ffm threesome, definitely a highlight of my punting career.

slow and low

Wasn't there a poster on here who paid out for a fucking 6some with an overnight, surely that is the most spent.
Think it was in London area.

d00fer

Yeah there was. About £2.5k ish incl. hotel room and drinks and nibbles. It's not a competition mind.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52970.0

Hawkwind71

Early punting days I paid 250 for a goddess. Since learned that a 250 phr goddess has exactly the same attributes as a 100.  That is tits , booty and pussy.  :P

Offline Tdydl

Feb 2009 paid £200 for an hour of fun with a lass called Becca on NorthernAngels and another name on AW in Edinburgh. Her photos were the main ones used by NA to show punters what was available and showed the body of a Nordic princess. Reality was a bit different.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:02:36 am by Tdydl »

SuitedandBooted

Maximum in London was £350/hour and that was a high end agency girl, and she was easily a 9. She is also listed in other slightly more scam agencies at £500.

Must put that review up soon.

Offline lostandfound

Leaving aside parties, the most I've spent on a provider's fee this calendar year has been £80. I mostly go for half hours these days, probably due to some prices moving above £100 per hour.

slow and low

Leaving aside parties, the most I've spent on a provider's fee this calendar year has been £80. I mostly go for half hours these days, probably due to some prices moving above £100 per hour.
Yeah 30 or 45 minutes works for me now also.

Offline englandfan

£350 for an overnight a few years ago with Chloe Banks

it was good value considering the time we spent fucking

Offline Anadin

If you're talking about her fee then £200 for 30 mins, if you're talking about in total to get there then I don't even wanna think about it.

Offline Shazar

If you're talking about her fee then £200 for 30 mins, if you're talking about in total to get there then I don't even wanna think about it.

Dam who was that?

Myself early days but £300 for 3hrs.

Ill admit ive learned I don't have the stamina no more for that long.

vinnyadms

several times £1000 for 24 hours with one of London's finest, her advertised rate was over £3k per day

Most expensive £1200 - 4 for 3 hour duo with Roxy Rush and Tammy at Maxes

Offline claretandblue

£200 for an hour with Rio Lee, was worth it  :D

Offline akauya

£200 for an hour with Madlin Moon. I wanted to fuck her arse, and fuck her arse I did; many times  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

BoabT

£600

Spent £500 a few other times, but mostly stick to the usual £150s

Offline george r

£240 for 2 hours at WFB's  before it was raided.

Offline Dougie

£275 with Miss KDD best punt ever

Ben4454

£600

On a 6 hour punt with a very fit blonde girl.

ballsonherface

The most I've spent is a grand on an overnight with a Russian girl in Manchester many years ago.  She was a very sexy petite thing, but she was shit.  You live and learn.

I've had great (albeit shorter) fucks for a tenth of that.

ATMIV

My most expensive:-

£150 - 1 hour Tantric massage with HR

£170 - 1 hour punt
£250 - 1.5 hour punt
£250 - 2 hour punt
£350 - 3 hour punt
£550 - 2 x Dinner dates -  (2 hour social + 2 hours fun each time)
£600 - Overnight

£250 - 1 hour FFM
£150 - 1 hour MMF
£350 - 2 hour MMFF
£140 - 2 hour party (5:1 ratio)
£70 -   2 hour Gangbang (4:1 ratio)

ATMIV

Bollocks should read

£140 - 2 hour party (ratio 5:3)!!