Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirtygirl Lincoln  (Read 2250 times)

Offline Paulpunting

This is the second time in a row hence review. Ring, arrange within the hour, get there, excuses and messed around. Seen her before a few times and was always fine, but now she is messing around. Avoid the punting dessert of Lincolnshire and save your fuel people. Enough said.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline Paulpunting

Apologies for no link but can't off phone
Banned by:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Presumably this one?
Please confirm, as don't want to end up posting a wrong profile into a negative link. Thanks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Paulpunting

Cheers cooltiger, that's the useless shite!
Banned by:

mincespy

Same experience just the other day. Made the appointment, got the postcode with the promise of the house number nearer the time. Called and left messages and no reply. Waste of a morning.

SloppyWanks

Have also had my time wasted by this one. No show to an agreed out call. Avoid.

Offline Buttons

Same experience just the other day. Made the appointment, got the postcode with the promise of the house number nearer the time. Called and left messages and no reply. Waste of a morning.

I've seen her. See my review, you might well have dodged a (stinky) bullet..... :vomit:

CharlieChan

Yep, this happened to me last Friday..after all the negative feedback on here, you'd have thought I'd learned.. :dash:

Offline Paulpunting

She also works with cock magnet who is pig ugly minger and to also be avoided. She was there once when I visited. Looked scanky and to use a quote from another member of this forum (and he should take the credit) a face like a bucket of smashed crabs. Just had to get that great description in lol!
Banned by:

Offline Buttons

She also works with cock magnet who is pig ugly minger and to also be avoided. She was there once when I visited. Looked scanky and to use a quote from another member of this forum (and he should take the credit) a face like a bucket of smashed crabs. Just had to get that great description in lol!

Crabs and buckets......one of mine..... :hi:

Offline Paulpunting

Indeed your fine quote buttons and the credit is rightly all yours, Yes I am still laughing at it. Shear absolute quality and fine adjective use of the English language A*!
Banned by:

Offline Buttons

It's either the smashed crabs, or the other choice is "face like a bag of oily spanners"...... :lol:

Offline Paulpunting

Let's not forget bulldog licking piss off a thistle whilst chewing a wasp!
Banned by:

Offline Buttons

Let's not forget bulldog licking piss off a thistle whilst chewing a wasp!

:thumbsup:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

This ones a right cunt. I reckon I saw her in Newark about 4 years back - she'd been up all night on the coke and looked a right pig when I turned up about 5 in the morning. She's got a weird body shape - big bolt on tits, but a scrawny and bony arse. It's funny that the op talks about how she went on about waitrose - she gave me the same shit, plus how much money she had and how she was about to pick up her new RR Sport at weekend - all bollocks of course. Cunt.

Offline Buttons

It's funny that the op talks about how she went on about waitrose - she gave me the same shit, plus how much money she had and how she was about to pick up her new RR Sport at weekend - all bollocks of course. Cunt.

When I saw her, she went from how cultured she is shopping in Waitrose to saying she fucks truckers in Newark truck park in the same breath. Cultured.....no love, not even a little bit.