Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horny slutty girl ~ Perfection in Pimlico.  (Read 3264 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bangers and Gash

External Link/Members Only

£120 = 1 hour GFE.

Comms. Perfect. Arranged super fast as I had some spare time to kill before heading off to a pre-arranged punt elsewhere in Londistan.

Location. Perfect. About 5 minutes walk from Pimlico station. Kasia lives in a really nice bijou place, clean and quiet with no bad vibes, dogs or distractions.

Kasia. Perfect. It's rare to find a such a good-looking girl who has the personality to match. Always smiling, chatty, intelligent with excellent hosting skills. 

Obviously, I'm too much of a gentleman to go into any sordid details, but suffice to say that within moments of crossing the threshold I felt the full force of Kasia's tongue piercing. A quick chat and scrub then it was straight down to business. Kasia has one of the best bums I've seen - I was on it like a tramp on chips! - whilst downstairs I could of sucked her tasty pussy and rimmed that box till Christmas. Tip-top OWO, ball sucking/squeezing, gagging, HJ, mish, doggy and frantic cowgirl all coupled with serious amounts of random DFK'ing meant Kasia (and me) had built up a real sweat, which tasted great as I licked it off her gorgeous hot body - breasts, back, armpits, arse crack... anywhere I could get my tongue.

No pop, so after 50ish minutes it was back into the shower followed by a cold drink, chat and some nibbles whilst getting my kit on. Throughout the hour Kasia was the perfect hostess; engaging, smart, great fun, always positive with a knock-out smile. So good that I'm sticking Kasia in my KimCindy Club - an elite club where even the highest UKP/AW fluffy-rated girls have absolutely zero chance of entering.

POSITIVES - Everything.

NEGATIVES - None.

Treat her well, guys.  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

She sounds like a top girl and one I haven't seen, quite a contrast to your previous review  :D

Offline king tarzan

I saw time ago..
Really sexy curvy body
I had a snog fest with her
I gave her a good seeing too..
She loves chocolates
I hope she enjoyed my chocolate banana!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Persie

Has she lost weight - saw her last year and she ballooned.
Pics of her before the weight gain
I know  l seem like a body Nazi.....it's just i am physically fit and can pull a fat hefder without paying

Offline OutForJustice80

No pop, so after 50ish minutes it was back into the shower followed by a cold drink, chat and some nibbles whilst getting my kit on.
No pop? What the unbelievable fuck?

Offline Bangers and Gash

No pop? What the unbelievable fuck?

It wasn't an overnighter, I only had an hour.  :D

Big Cat

Has she lost weight - saw her last year and she ballooned.
Pics of her before the weight gain
I know  l seem like a body Nazi.....it's just i am physically fit and can pull a fat hefder without paying

Surely she can't be bigger than partygirl1234 who you've previously paid for? One of the biggest girls on AW

Offline OutForJustice80

I do not understand. Is this not the equivalent of ordering food in a restaurant, paying and then leaving once it arrives?

Offline Mr. Cheeks

I do not understand. Is this not the equivalent of ordering food in a restaurant, paying and then leaving once it arrives?

Lol  :D
I saw Kasia this weekend too, pretty much echoes this review but i managed to stay for my dinner, also had 2nds too! Review to follow.

Persie

Surely she can't be bigger than partygirl1234 who you've previously paid for? One of the biggest girls on AW

Yes - that's right. Partygirls profile at the time did not indicate she was a beqched whale.

Kasia when i first saw her was spot on. More recently tubby and her pictures dint reflect.

I dont like tubby girls -.that's my point
What's your's?

Big Cat

Yes - that's right. Partygirls profile at the time did not indicate she was a beqched whale.

Kasia when i first saw her was spot on. More recently tubby and her pictures dint reflect.

I dont like tubby girls -.that's my point
What's your's?

Just making conversation! Surprised you stayed on both occasions as you don't like tubby girls

Offline shagbambi

Glad to hear you had a good punt.  She is very good.

Offline barnstorm123

She looks nicely curvy in her pics. I've been trying to see her for weeks but she's difficult to pin down and never answers AW emails.

Offline LanceVance

This one has been near the top of my Hot List for a long time, I need to actually see before the year is out. Good Review.

Persie

Just making conversation! Surprised you stayed on both occasions as you don't like tubby girls

That's because I had balls like watermelons and won't return on both counts.

I don't like it when a girl mis-represents her size as tubby girls ain't my thinf

To use the restaurant, its like ordering chicken and getting lamb

Offline Cuntminion

To use the restaurant, its like ordering chicken and getting lamb

Try harder on analogy son

Sylvester

Kasia is definitely not 'tubby'.  She has a fantastic womanly figure with boobs, hips and a great arse.

She is a great girl to spend time with.  One of the best around.

Offline king tarzan

Kasia is definitely not 'tubby'.  She has a fantastic womanly figure with boobs, hips and a great arse.

+1 I enjoyed myself delightfully no holds barred.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cuntminion

I'm not a fan of critiquing a bird unless she says she is size zero and I turn up its a tank

Something to hold is better in my opinion but each to their own

Offline Cuntminion

IMO this:

Yeah really well done profile , nice pics and that onto my list maybe December

Hornydevil247

+1  :thumbsup:

Coma

Go for a double punt with Khloe and HSG. You'll be in heaven  :yahoo:

HD

Offline Cuntminion

+1  :thumbsup:

Coma

Go for a double punt with Khloe and HSG. You'll be in heaven  :yahoo:

HD

Khloe don't do duo to my knowledge

I'm going to see a new wg every two months around khloe visits got October sorted if the above mentioned is still working will in  December

Hornydevil247

Khloe don't do duo to my knowledge

I'm going to see a new wg every two months around khloe visits got October sorted if the above mentioned is still working will in  December

Sorry Coma

I meant two solo punts

HD

Sylvester

Two in one day

Madness

The first time I saw Kasia was as my second punt on a 2 punt day. Sweet and Kinky Nicole was number one.

Good times.

Offline Cuntminion

The first time I saw Kasia was as my second punt on a 2 punt day. Sweet and Kinky Nicole was number one.

Good times.

I can be honest here I couldn't manage two a day one punt every two three weeks in enough

Sylvester

I can be honest here I couldn't manage two a day one punt every two three weeks in enough

To be fair, it was my only 2 punt day, and Kasia had to work pretty hard to get me over the line...

I think the law of diminishing returns applies, and I couldn't help but feel that I didn't make the most of Kasia's bountiful charms.

I corrected this on subsequent visits....

Offline Cuntminion

To be fair, it was my only 2 punt day, and Kasia had to work pretty hard to get me over the line...

I think the law of diminishing returns applies, and I couldn't help but feel that I didn't make the most of Kasia's bountiful charms.

I corrected this on subsequent visits....

I can erk one pop in an hour out I need to improve my movement during doggy which currently sits at award winning body pop/robot motion

Sylvester

I can erk one pop in an hour out I need to improve my movement during doggy which currently sits at award winning body pop/robot motion

Thanks for the mental image brah.

Offline bucksboy

One of the best for sure...as for tubby...she looks perfect to me!!

Offline herbie007

HSG is another one I want to see and haven't got round to it yet.

Glad you had a good time Bangers, hopefully I'll get my turn soon  :P

Persie

One of the best for sure...as for tubby...she looks perfect to me!!

Maybe she she has lost weight - that was my question - if she nowooksnthe size in her main profile pic, I would go back.

If not, her fluffy brigade will find it a lot easier to get an appointment with her and treat her well  :hi:

Sylvester

Maybe she she has lost weight - that was my question - if she nowooksnthe size in her main profile pic, I would go back.

If not, her fluffy brigade will find it a lot easier to get an appointment with her and treat her well  :hi:

To be honest, there is only really one way for you to be sure that Kasia hasn't been standing too close to the buffet, and that's for you to go and see her.

I don't suppose that any amount of reassurance from her 'fluffy brigade' will satisfy you that she meets your exacting anti-chubster sentiments.

Or you could go and see someone else.  I'm sure she won't mind.

Persie

To be honest, there is only really one way for you to be sure that Kasia hasn't been standing too close to the buffet, and that's for you to go and see her.

I don't suppose that any amount of reassurance from her 'fluffy brigade' will satisfy you that she meets your exacting anti-chubster sentiments.

Or you could go and see someone else.  I'm sure she won't mind.

Thanks for the advice.

I think this board has given me enough about whether she is less than arm's.length from the buffet bar.

I am pretty sure she won't mind not seeing a punter like myself as with her regulars, I.am sure she's not doing it just for the money  :D