Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds retreat Leicester  (Read 872 times)

Sureshot

Is this place still open? Been past loads of times but always looks locked up during the day.

Anyone know current quality of girls/prices?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have passed this place on a few occassions in the past month or so, and it was closed on each of the occassions,
when one would expect it to be open. Perhaps they have odd opening hours.

In the past when I've driven past it, it has been hit or miss, in terms of opening. Difficult to tell if it has closed down permanently.

tnalove

Is this the one at Frog Island? Haven't bee there for ages.

Till the name rang a rusty bell, I thought you might mean Devious Destinations or some such name. I saw it at the weekend and some remnants red and white striped tape hung to it as if it had been closed for a while and there was a sheet of paper explaining a different massage parlour had opened up.

Rather odd to be so blunt when previously it was never obvious what on earth lay behind the black door.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Till the name rang a rusty bell, I thought you might mean Devious Destinations or some such name. I saw it at the weekend and some remnants red and white striped tape hung to it as if it had been closed for a while and there was a sheet of paper explaining a different massage parlour had opened up.

Rather odd to be so blunt when previously it was never obvious what on earth lay behind the black door.

Yes, that's the one.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Probably a rival, taking advantage of its closure, and the owner/tenant not turning up, thereby giving his note plenty of publicity.

Agree about not being discreet, given that it was not obvious what sort ot establishment it is/was.

tnalove

I didn't type the whole post very well.

My impression was that the new parlour was in the same place - though you have put doubts in my mind. I did think it odd if they had moved in why they would eave bits of red/white tape.

It was odd - an A4 typed sheet with full opening hours listed and as I said clearly stated it (or somewhere else) was a massage parlour. Unless they took it the authorities were okay with that term and of course perhaps that is what it actually is without full service.

Online redt4

Place has looked derelict for years.....

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've never been in, but have walked past it many times. To me it looks like one of those unprofessional, sub-standard establishments. Pretty much like Hollywood Massage.

Offline jayuk99

Oh i remember diamondz it was a my local over 10 years ago.
I remember one spanish girl working there was horny as hell niciest ass id ever seen but i was a young boy then