Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: soon to be banged up ?  (Read 6100 times)

Offline riskytimes

Bellaanne33  on AW Gosport.

says she is going to prison soon and gives the name of prison and her prisoner number so you can write to her !!!!! as if ? it makes very interesting reading and one wonders if she is getting some psycho help there ? AW never ceases to amaze me lol

Offline mh

Soon to be banged up? I'm sure she's very regularly banged up.  :sarcastic:

vw

Bellaanne33  on AW Gosport.

says she is going to prison soon and gives the name of prison and her prisoner number so you can write to her !!!!! as if ? it makes very interesting reading and one wonders if she is getting some psycho help there ? AW never ceases to amaze me lol
This one for all the poets

External Link/Members Only

Offline finn5555

Don't you get a prison number when you check in  :unknown:

Offline mh

Don't you get a prison number when you check in  :unknown:

Says she could "go back to prison" so I guess out on parole and about to be recalled for breaking the terms?

That's if it is a genuine story but who are we to disbelieve her?
 :sarcastic:

Offline Cuntminion

Half tempted to email and ask if this is in her uniform selection

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hantsolo

I certainly wouldn't want her visiting me at my place.....and am not sure I'd want to visit her at hers either! Why would anyone want to see someone who is obviously untrustworthy?

Very strange.....  :unknown:

Offline rockstar

I think she looks rather hot. Very tempted although its a fair way for me.

Hawkwind71

Bit of a tummy but not bad at all. What gets me is how literate she is and can spell.

Wonder what shit she got into. :unknown:

Offline riskytimes

probably blackmail ? or one of a million other crimes no doubt !!

Offline pewpewpew

probably blackmail ? or one of a million other crimes no doubt !!
I'd say that's a certainty. Anyway what is gosport?

Offline daverfc

Offline riskytimes

it should be renamed  gross port !!!    take a walk in the high street on any given day and you will be in an episode of benefits street .

Offline winkywanky

I'd be careful if I were you, this would be deemed to be aiding and abetting a criminal  :D.

Offline winkywanky

Having read the profile, I couldn't see her prisoner number but maybe as a regular visitor to HMP she assumes she'll be given her usual one?

I wonder if she's up for tax evasion/benefit fraud? Or if it's for violent crime perhaps a visit to her might not be such a good idea?

Bellaanne33

Ohh woopie one comment from a moron who probably never met me. Really don't care what you think, or that I have been inside. I mean Its slightly sad that someone would go to such great lengths to post a comment.quite pathetic

Bellaanne33

Why would anyone make such a story up, not to fussed all I know is I never what to go back to holloway with the over overcrowding and stench of sleeping in a dorm with four other women who didn't wash and one dirty toilet, it's sends chills to my spine when I think about it. I hope I'll never go back

James999

« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 06:35:39 pm by James999 »

vw

Why would anyone make such a story up, not to fussed all I know is I never what to go back to holloway with the over overcrowding and stench of sleeping in a dorm with four other women who didn't wash and one dirty toilet, it's sends chills to my spine when I think about it. I hope I'll never go back
Good for you, so prison worked served its purpose and made you a better citizen, glad it worked and wish you well on the straight and narrow.

cockneybstrd

From reading her profile she has done several lots of porridge

And birds dont normally get sent to Cat A unless its violence or drugs

ramrodronnie

This one for all the poets

External Link/Members Only

Looks, and sounds like one to be definitely Avoided to me VW.   :scare:

James999

Looks like she's a member on here now 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=55832

She's no longer a member here, after bumping this thread she's been banned, how dumb is she that she's brought this topic back to the top of the forum  :unknown:

vw

She's no longer a member here, after bumping this thread she's been banned, how dumb is she that she's brought this topic back to the top of the forum  :unknown:

Maybe the notoriety was good for the pussy business ?   :unknown:

Who understands prossie logic ?   :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Maybe the notoriety was good for the pussy business ?   :unknown:

Who understands prossie logic ?   :sarcastic:

Beats me why anybody in there right senses would wanna fuck her.  :scare: :scare:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Someone needs to stop watching those dodgy Prisoner Cellblock H repeats.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Beats me why anybody in there right senses would wanna fuck her.  :scare: :scare:
A surprisingly honest profile, doesn't see muslims and has face pics - 3 good reasons there.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I had no idea the men of Gosport were so fishy....from her profile:

Q. Will I see men from Gosport?    A. Well most of them are shellfish

:sarcastic:

Offline tel_house

A surprisingly honest profile, doesn't see muslims and has face pics - 3 good reasons there.

If you like her Honesty Ali Katt have a look at her blog

Hello everyone, well today has to be one of the worst days I had on record. First I had an American guy take time out of his day to call me to inform me that I have loads of negative comments on that pathetic site uk punting and he also accused me of being racist. .....  I think Maybe its because things aren't going right for them they take it out on us working girls. So all I do is dust myself off and laugh my way to the bank. No new pics today im afraid. Speak soon xx

Doesn't make me want to rush down to Gosport to see her, mind you I don't think anything would make me rush down to Gosport!!

TH

Offline HappyandLucky

"I have loads of negative comments on that pathetic site uk Punting"

I think she may have EAS for the membership   :kissgirl:  :yahoo:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Because she's done "bird", she's probably up for a 2 girl. No fake acting with her, it makes a change from Big Brenda.

Offline rudolph hucker

Sorry, I don't see anyone who posts a photo of a vegetarian sunday lunch they've just whipped up.  :crazy: :lol:

PompeyChap

I honestly enjoy reading her blog as it's wonderful to see karma bite such a vile woman on the arse. She complains non-stop about the authorities, yet for some reason won't stop stealing shit. Love it.

So all I do is dust myself off and laugh my way to the bank.

Which was preceded by

Just that the fact it's been quite for me on the work front
I've only had one booking in the last two weeks
Its still been quite for me on the work front I had one guy cancel
Work hasn't picked up at all although I am turning loads of people down
Havent had a booking since October now

For those that are insane enough to consider her, she used to offer Bareback and she has been to prison so put two and two together.

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
going by her latest blog it seems shes total scum stealing again " wtf
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

going by her latest blog it seems shes total scum stealing again " wtf

The next one down says she is in court in Southampton on Tuesday 9:30am

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
The next one down says she is in court in Southampton on Tuesday 9:30am
Looks like she'll be cancelling bookings that day.

vw

Looks like she'll be cancelling bookings that day.

Doubt it, cant see many booking after reading her blog and her blog photos

fabbian von minky

Got to say somethink about her .photos  look ok   ..a what you see is what you get attitude which is a refreshing change to some of  the bollx profiles aimed at the middle aged fluffy market seen on AW ..quite tempted if she knocked twenty quid off her hr rate  hell might even become a regular for 100 hr

Offline Bangers and Gash

Got to say somethink about her .photos  look ok   ..a what you see is what you get attitude which is a refreshing change to some of  the bollx profiles aimed at the middle aged fluffy market seen on AW ..quite tempted if she knocked twenty quid off her hr rate  hell might even become a regular for 100 hr

Great. I look forward to your upcoming review with much anticipation, especially as you've been a member here for nearly 4 years but have zero reviews. Maybe it's time you put something into the pot.  :rolleyes:

fabbian von minky

What so you can get off on it  nah your allright    :P

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
In a bizarre twist I agree with Fabian, but I can imagine she is a nightmare albeit a good fuck. These women are usually a problem, if she is shoplifting she's probably an alcoholic or a junkie. As mentioned her honesty is refreshing and a big pair of Bristols on her as well. Even if you paid me I wouldn't take the risk though.

Offline Bangers and Gash

What so you can get off on it  nah your allright    :P

Nah your allright. Just so you can contribute something instead of only taking out.

That's if you actually punt?  :unknown:

fabbian von minky

fabbian von minky

Yes spot on there Ali could bang away all night