Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai girls in Egham??  (Read 1703 times)

Offline CuriousGuy

Hey all;

I've seen a couple of Thai girls popping up in Egham, not sure if anyone has seem them, I have tried contacting with very little success. Apologies if this is meant to be somewhere else on the forum:

Thai Massage Annie: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only || Find no reviews on this one on UKP

Sexy Thai Model: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only || Showed up in one of the scam forum posts

Horny Thai Anna: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only || Find no reviews on UKP

Sexy Thai Chic External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only || Find no reviews on UKP

DiCanio

I've noticed these crop up... doubt you'll see the girls in the photo shoot pics but maybe the other two. Looks like a new parlour on ace massage also in Egham

External Link/Members Only

I don't get over to this way much anymore which is a shame... try the parlour number and post back if you get any joy.

Offline CuriousGuy

Wicked ... Thanks for the find

Looked at the map and I know where that is.

Seen 2 separate girls there about 7 months ago.

Mixed bag of results and then their profiles left AW and it was before I found UKP.

Might try again ... Third time lucky  :crazy:

Will let ya know!

Online Steely Dan

'anna' already changed her name
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The other 3 are now in cambridge and edinburgh.

But there is this place also same postcode as Horny Thai May
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maybe I'll TOFTT....
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 02:52:05 pm by Steely Dan »

Atticus Finch

There's a good Thai restaurant in Egham.  Not sure if the two things are related.... ;)

Tour28

Be warned lots of thease thais are bait switch and once you get there they dont all do whats on offer shame coz i like my thai girls , there is one in peterboruogh calling her self amy avoid at all costs looks the great but crap service think she is at thai angels now .