Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty ''Posh'' Amelia - Bracknell - RG42  (Read 6477 times)

8 review(s) for _Naughty_Amelia_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

My thanks goes to Mr King Tarzan who did the original review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67628.0

She tours in Maidenhead, Bracknell and RG & SL post codes a week at a time.

Link to AW profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best picture that shows how great looking she is - External Link/Members Only

Made her wear this tight black dress with white silky underwear, heels and bright Red Lipstick with her glasses - External Link/Members Only

After reading the review posted by KT and a few posts about her kissing and fcking decided to find out where she would be this week as I was doing some days in Reading as well as East London. Found out with a few emails on AW that she would be in Bracknell RG42 post code. Looking on the map Reading to Bracknell was a 25 min car ride so thought why not.

Comms all good during the day and confirmed all services PLUS what I want her to wear, she sent me a text in the morning to confirm time and post code and where to park. Her apartment was in a nice residential area in between BP and a large car park 5 mins walk away.

Confirmed by text that due to heavy traffic and lights Not working on the main road - it was grid locked - so was late by 15/20 mins - All good and text back said not too worry take my time and she will confirm no of flat when parked.

In the end parked in the BP station and walked a few minutes to her flat. Buzzed in and went to her door - usual hiding behind and in we go.

Dress exactly as requested WITH the glasses - Perfect 100% as per her pics on AW.

£110 for 1 hour and then took a quick shower - shit shower power head as was broken But had a quick wash and went back to the room - she was sitting down and looked 100% like the picture in the link above. took off the glasses and started to kiss - soft first with lips only and then a little tongue action. sat on the bed and made her take her dress off, very tight to reveal silky white underwear.

More kissing and then on to my hard dick - Great slow sensual OWO with ball licking and some deep throat action.

Carried on for a good 15 minutes and i just slowly enjoyed her great tongue action. My turm had her on her back and then started some RO as she sucked me even more as i fingered her gentle - BTW Great pussy lips and a nice shaven clit.

We were now close to 7pm and although I was late by 20 mins I had to be be in west London by 8.30 so I had to leave at 7.15 latest.

More RO followed in between more slow and deep kissing.

Mover her in mish position to fck her while kissing her and then got her to CG while kissing.

Great eye contact and some great banter in between - It was such a nice relaxing session that I was surprised that I was still hard -

She wanted ne to spunk all over her so she started to suck me off again to cum.

when I was ready I exploded 4 days all over her great nipples and tits = Perfect ending -

Had a quick clean up and few more words and laughter before saying good bye with a nice kiss.

Great girl and I was taking the piss out of her with her ''Posh'' Polish accent - she did sound as if she had been to a English public school, great eyes and very facially attractive especially with the red lipstick.

My only regret was that I did not spunk all over her glasses !! they were still sitting on the side table - Gutted.

Now I need to see he again - Overall an excellent positive.

100% as per her pics
Did exactly what I asked with the outfit
Great kisser and perfect fck in different positions
Nice clean location
Good comms and text location
Perfect nipples and pussy lips

The only negative was the shower head - Broken and not very good.

:hi:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

My only regret was that I did not spunk all over her glasses !!
I have always wanted to do that, and she would be perfect for it.

Thanks for the review.

Offline king tarzan

Good to know you had a great time with a good looking sexy honey!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

Good to know you had a great time with a good looking sexy honey!!

Thanks for sharing - You my man have good tastes - seen both your recommendations with Amelia and Lillylonglegs and both Positives.

keep up the good work  :hi:

Offline Larios

Do you have a link to lillylonglegs chaps?

Offline king tarzan

Offline king tarzan

Loved passionately snogging lilleelonglegs

Offline Larios

Hmmmmm, straight to the top of the HL for her Tarzan  :drinks:

Offline cumtwice

Hmmmmm, straight to the top of the HL for her Tarzan  :drinks:

And mine!!

Password- good review (again) do you know if she only works weekend? Any idea where she's touring next...

password02

And mine!!

Password- good review (again) do you know if she only works weekend? Any idea where she's touring next...

Seems she moves from 2-3 locations around Maidenhead and Bracknell and does a week at each venue - She works with her friend who has a link on her AW profile - But a really nice decent GFE with a very good looking ''POSH'' Polish girl.

Actually she looks very much like a English ''Rose''   :wackogirl:

Offline FunfortimFunfortim

She was lots of fun and looks very good sat on your face.

One think to look out for is that her tits are smaller ant you would think from the pics.
Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

password02

She was lots of fun and looks very good sat on your face.

One think to look out for is that her tits are smaller ant you would think from the pics.

Would welcome a review to share with members if you have time - And Yes her tits are on the small side but excellent nipples and a decent hand full IMO.

:hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Now in Torquay and, being Polish, it was never going to be long before a couple of good reviews here and a marked increase in bookings pushed her up prices up again - to the standard Polish prossie rate of £120 for 1hr.
Half hour now £90.

While some girls alter their rates geographically, my fear is that that rate will be there when she makes her way back up to this part of the world after she has finished rinsing the rich pensioners of the English Riviera.

Those who got her at £60/100, including Tarzan, were doing well. Personally, will think twice about seeing her at that rate.

password02

Now in Torquay and, being Polish, it was never going to be long before a couple of good reviews here and a marked increase in bookings pushed her up prices up again - to the standard Polish prossie rate of £120 for 1hr.
Half hour now £90.

While some girls alter their rates geographically, my fear is that that rate will be there when she makes her way back up to this part of the world after she has finished rinsing the rich pensioners of the English Riviera.

Those who got her at £60/100, including Tarzan, were doing well. Personally, will think twice about seeing her at that rate.

Thanks for the update -

At £120 ph she is competing with a lot more higher end AW girls - This make it difficult to see her at that rate - She has gone from £100 to £110 and now £120 ph  Over a period of 4-5 months .  Perhaps too much demand after the UKP reviews from me and Mr Tarzan

Offline Cunning Punt

Two reviews from senior respected forum members certainly helped push a bit of a business her way, but there was nothing to judge her on prior to that. No reviews, just a couple of threads about her small size.

She was clearly on max of £100 for some time and wasn't appreciated so much in Nottingham, where she appears to have been for much of the recent four months.

Couple of sample quotes from our blunt, East Midlands UKP chums:

I think so - I remember thinking too thin!!!

Does nothing for me, looks like she could snap!

So she must think she's hit gold down here!
Her rates have actually gone up from £60-£90 and £100-£120 in barely 2 weeks.

I'm not seeing at her new rates and perhaps other won't. There is fast-growing trend of price rises in London and parts of SE, where £120 is the new £100, £80 the new £60 and, as I've said before, us punters need to be a bit more savvy in a variety of ways.

password02

She told me her time in Nottingham and Reading area was not great - She is a slim girl but not thin or skinny.

Perhaps if she has a dusty phone at £120 then she will have to come down to her previous - At £120 I have other girls higher up on the list - Lillylonglegs who I saw a few weeks back is a better all round punt at £120

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:56:04 pm by password02 »

Offline Cunning Punt

£100 per punt has always been my max but for a quality WG, I'm happy £80 or even the full sum, on a booking shorter than an hour, particularly as I'm largely a one-pop guy.

Thanks for the tip. MK a bit out of my way - does Lilly move nearer London/Reading at all?

password02

£100 per punt has always been my max but for a quality WG, I'm happy £80 or even the full sum, on a booking shorter than an hour, particularly as I'm largely a one-pop guy.

Thanks for the tip. MK a bit out of my way - does Lilly move nearer London/Reading at all?

Yes she comes over to London once/twice per month BUT her rate is £100 for 30 mins and £160 for the hour

Offline Cunning Punt

She told me her time in Nottingham and Reading area was not great.
Perhaps if she has a dusty phone at £120 then she will have to come down to her previous - At £120 I have other girls higher up on the list

Yep, spot on PW. £120 put her in very illustrious company.

And after only a couple of days at £90hh/£120ph while still in Torquay, she was back to down to £80/£110 as she was the previous week.

And now she's back up to Nottingham, where she didn't seem to have been amazingly popular, she is back to her old rate of £100, with hh not £60 as previously but still down to £70.

Remains to be seen what her rates will be when she comes back down this way.

Hopefully, though, a young, greedy Polish girl has learned a harsh lesson.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 10:45:05 pm by Cunning Punt »

password02

Yep, spot on PW. £120 put her in very illustrious company.

And after only a couple of days at £90hh/£120ph while still in Torquay, she was back to down to £80/£110 as she was the previous week.

And now she's back up to Nottingham, where she didn't seem to have been amazingly popular, she is back to her old rate of £100, with hh not £60 as previously but still down to £70.

Remains to be seen what her rates will be when she comes back down this way.

Hopefully, though, a young, greedy Polish girl has learned a harsh lesson.

+1 - Good spot Sir  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Unfortuneately Password02  -Lillylonglegs is no longer £120 but £160 as of today. If no one books her, the commerciality of her (and her masters) decision will force them to stop over pricing and will bring her back.
And you are all correct the £100 regular punt is now £120.  the half hour is now £80-100. This has been moving up all year. This hobby is starting to get a bit too expensive, touble is the cock often over rules the brain.  :dash: :dash:

password02

Unfortuneately Password02  -Lillylonglegs is no longer £120 but £160 as of today. If no one books her, the commerciality of her (and her masters) decision will force them to stop over pricing and will bring her back.
And you are all correct the £100 regular punt is now £120.  the half hour is now £80-100. This has been moving up all year. This hobby is starting to get a bit too expensive, touble is the cock often over rules the brain.  :dash: :dash:

+1

Offline king tarzan

I screwed them both

Both fit honeys

What would you rather be drilling under you them (paid for 1 hour) or some troggy pig for a free all nighters?

Offline Cunning Punt

I screwed them both

Both fit honeys

What would you rather be drilling under you them (paid for 1 hour) or some troggy pig for a free all nighters?

I hear what you're saying and girls can charge what they want, but for some us £160 is a massive outlay so just not affordable, particularly if one wants to punt more regularly more than once a month.

Offline The_Don

This hobby is starting to get a bit too expensive, touble is the cock often over rules the brain.  :dash: :dash:

I've had some good punts but also some bad ones. Over time I've learned not too think, with my dick but use it. Thus for me, its about will power.

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

And you are all correct the £100 regular punt is now £120.  the half hour is now £80-100. This has been moving up all year.

Some times in cases like this, I often just move on.

Or go back to regulars. Who keep me on the same rates, as when I first punted them. If not, there no longer regulars at all.

£110 for 1 hour

It would be good if punts remuneration jumped 36%+ every 5 months: External Link/Members Only

Also note linked profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 08:25:34 pm by The_Don »