Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violetgrayxxx-Aldgate East  (Read 1385 times)

Stainford

I saw Violet recently as I noticed on her profile she is retiring in November.  :hi:

AW Link- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking -2015
Time -4pm
Location - Incall, A 3 minute walk from Aldgate East Station
Time spent - 1 Hour
Cost - £130

Positives

-Communication was fairly good, I tried ringing her a few times but no answer, managed booking through aw and via text.
-Location was easy to get to, near Aldgate East Station.
-Violet-She is half Polish and something else which I can't remember. Definitely early 20s, she has a young face with a very curvy body. Size 12 is fairly accurate. She definitely has the girl next door face but is extremely filthy in the bedroom. She greeted me with sexy AP lingerie and a french kiss, very nice.
-Offered a shower before and after, bathroom was big and clean with plenty of tolietries.
-Mixture of DFK and FK throuhgout the session, she loved looking deep into my eyes before sticking her tongue down my throat.
-BJ was wet and sloppy. Very good in my honest opinion. Had to move her head away as she kept making me nearly cum.
-Big Plus-she gets very wet! Fingering allowed and her pussy tasted good. RO was excellent, shaven and very clean.
-Tried missionary and cow girl, 3 pops- Facial right at the end.  :dance:

Neutral

-Incall Dates limited.

Negatives

-None

Would I see her again ? - Definitely Yes BUT she is retiring! She is taking bookings until November so grab your chance.

Hornydevil247

Hi Stainford

Nice review.  :thumbsup:

I was booked to see Violet on Monday but she cancelled due to illness.

I have rebooked her for next week so I'm looking forward to seeing her then.

HD

Stainford

Hi HD, Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

doobes

Thanks for the review. :hi:

I haven't been able to make my schedule and her limited incall days match up yet but I do retain fond memories of our meet early in the year.

Stainford

No problem doobes. I will be seeing her one last time before she retires. Nice avatar pic also.

Offline LanceVance

If she hadn't put her prices up, I would be going for a farewell punt as well. Great girl, I wish her well.