Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1 hour or 2 hours  (Read 1792 times)

Offline SalfordSam

I know this may not be the cleverest of posts but i was just wondering what the more experienced punters thought about 1 and 2 hour punts.
What is the main difference in a 2 hour punt to a 1 hour punt, apart from the obvious, more time.
I've had plenty of 1 hour punts and some of them have been a bit rushed but some have been a bit, oh what can we do for 5-10 minutes.
Just wondering if its best to book a 2 hour slot or maybe 2x 1 hour slots.
Cheers.

vw

Well I prefer 2 hours, take far to long to cum so suits me, would prefer shorted but pointless with me at the moment !

Offline smiths

I know this may not be the cleverest of posts but i was just wondering what the more experienced punters thought about 1 and 2 hour punts.
What is the main difference in a 2 hour punt to a 1 hour punt, apart from the obvious, more time.
I've had plenty of 1 hour punts and some of them have been a bit rushed but some have been a bit, oh what can we do for 5-10 minutes.
Cheers.

I only do 1 hour punts with newbie WGs to me on the simple logic that if she is a low life I only lose 1 hours worth of my money, if she is that good I ask to extend. If a WG is a regular then 2 hours is sometimes what I like. I always have a plan of what I want to do at a punt so do that, I am not a one pop punter so will be busy throughout the punt except in the breaks I need.

slow and low

Used to be  a big 1 hour punter but lately finding 30 in 45 mins better VFM. Get as much fun out of it and helps with the coin.

Online Anadin

2 hours, wow. I've recently been flirting with 15 minute punts let alone my usual 30 mins.

vw

2 hours, wow. I've recently been flirting with 15 minute punts let alone my usual 30 mins.
wish I could do the short circuit, but not possible for me at the moment.

Offline threechilliman

Used to be  a big 1 hour punter but lately finding 30 in 45 mins better VFM. Get as much fun out of it and helps with the coin.

Me too. 45 mins just avoids paying for chat at the end. 30mins can be a bit rushed, but I tend to go with a relatively simple plan for those

2 hours for a party with a few girls to fuck is fine. One girl and I'd lose interest quite quickly.

For me, the thrill is in meeting a new girl and getting into her knickers. Once achieved the amusement wears off quite quickly. I realise others may want to try all sorts of stuff where you need longer. I've done this once and enjoyed it, but wouldn't want it every week.

tcm

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would only consider a 2hr punt if I have met the lady a couple of times and had an outstanding time, as is the case with a lady I see in Milton Keynes, or if there is an incentive for me to do so.

Offline MancSean

I prefer 90 mins to 2 hours unless it's a punt I am not 100% sure that it will go well. I like to chill and enjoy my time without rush

Offline cueball

I've done 30 minutes, 45 minutes and hour punts, hour is the max I pay for. I've over run on hour punts plenty of times but that's usually only with regulars that don't clock watch.

slow and low

I've done 30 minutes, 45 minutes and hour punts, hour is the max I pay for. I've over run on hour punts plenty of times but that's usually only with regulars that don't clock watch.
+ 1

DG

My stamina and performance is better suited to an hour punt. I usually book a half hour for a first time meet, in case it ends up rubbish. I tried a 2 hour punt once with the aim of cumming twice, but it was a lot harder than I imagined.

Hawkwind71

This is a tough one because every girl I have seen has presented a different set of issues. If it's just about a shag then 45 mins to 1hr will do it for me. If the WG has a brain I don't mind a little verbal foreplay, laugh, relax and if that chews up 20 minutes I often find the shag is then better.

Even during the shag some girls will waste time whereas others will go like the ever ready bunny for the whole meeting. So here is my diagnosis.

First meet short, test the water and save your money. If you hit it off and she shags like a trojan, second meet can be from one to 2 hrs. It boils down to engagement, if the 2 hrs is full on shagging then why not, otherwise stick to 1 hr or less.

Offline smiths

This is a tough one because every girl I have seen has presented a different set of issues. If it's just about a shag then 45 mins to 1hr will do it for me. If the WG has a brain I don't mind a little verbal foreplay, laugh, relax and if that chews up 20 minutes I often find the shag is then better.

Even during the shag some girls will waste time whereas others will go like the ever ready bunny for the whole meeting. So here is my diagnosis.

First meet short, test the water and save your money. If you hit it off and she shags like a trojan, second meet can be from one to 2 hrs. It boils down to engagement, if the 2 hrs is full on shagging then why not, otherwise stick to 1 hr or less.

Shagging isn't the be all and end all for all of us though, I couldn't and more importantly have no wish to shag for 2 hours full on nowadays with WGs. As ever its different strokes for different folks.

Online lostandfound

Cheers.

Depends on you as what's best for one punter may not be so for another. For example if you're a younger guy you could probably cum more often during a punt, than you may be able to once you're older, so what suits you best may change over time.

Personally I probably wouldn't book a punt longer than an hour - unless it was a party.

Offline two20

I think I'd find 2 hrs a bit daunting. I'm not looking to get to know them, and I'm damned sure the same for them.

vw

I think I'd find 2 hrs a bit daunting. I'm not looking to get to know them, and I'm damned sure the same for them.
Great fun, had 2 hours with Welshthe other week, know nothing about her other than she don't let you talk when you need a rest!

Offline wasox

Depends on what you're wanting form the punt.  I find 1 hour is fine for most, but will happily book a 2-hour if I've had a great time before or have a lot I want to try in the meet.  Have even done a couple of 3-hour ones which were great.

vw

Depends on what you're wanting form the punt.  I find 1 hour is fine for most, but will happily book a 2-hour if I've had a great time before or have a lot I want to try in the meet.  Have even done a couple of 3-hour ones which were great.
so true, when deciding there is only one consideration "ME"

Type_O_Negative

I had many very good 2 hour meetings with my regular in the past. And when prossie applies proper pricing policy (example: 100/hour -----> 180/2 hours) i was always ready for it. Just another overtime shift at work and 3... 2... 1... ready to depart!  :wacko:

Offline hantshagger

for me, its not a clear answer,  in general, i prefer a 45 minute with a new WG  (30 mins is too quick for me), some dont do 45 mins, so then probably an hour, if good feedback.  Once I know a WG a bit, its usually an hour, but might go up to 90 mins - depending on what i am looking for in the booking, 2 hours tends to be a bit long for me (with one girl), unless we really get on well, and lots of action.   :)   
 As others say, if a party setting, a longer time needed, and then does depends then on numbers, but prob 2 hours plus......

Offline frankc

I never do 2 hour punts with the same girl anymore, much prefer to do  2 x 1 hour punts with 2 different girls on the same day with an hour's rest inbetween.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 10:55:48 pm by frankc »

ballsonherface

I prefer two hours as the girl can demonstrate her various skills without rushing. I used to be the regular of a Japanese-Korean girl in Sheffield  (Japanese national with a Japanese father and Korean mother) six years ago and would often have three hour sessions with a fantastic massage in-between the rimming, ball sucking, oral without and protected shagging, but she's the only girl I've bothered to spend that much time with, and only because of the exceptional service she offered. 

I started punting in my mid-20s, visiting parlours in Greater Manchester, so 45 minutes to an hour was what I was used to before visiting independents, then two hours minimum is what I decided upon.

This has got me feeling nostalgic now.  Back in 2006-08 I used to regularly see a pint-sized black girl in Swinton, at a place called the Toucan Club (think it's shut down now).  Her parlour name was Casey.  She had a toned, athletic body but tits like a Spaniel's ears.  Christ, she gave fantastic head right down to the balls and would bounce on you for ages.  Does anyone else here remember the place and girl?  I miss her, she's a legend.