Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Delphine  (Read 4271 times)

16 review(s) for LilyDelphine (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline foreverchanges

Well..well..well.
Got a message from Lily last week saying she was back in the NE for a couple of weeks before returning home and then starting a new job in Australia after Christmas ( whether or not duos with Frankie May are on the agenda  I could not say)...apparantly Nottingham wasn't for her.

Comms via text were fine and as the car is obviously allergic to the pissing rain I  ended up getting the Metro to Chillingham Rd  and made the 5 minute stroll to her abode sheltering my flowing locks from the downpour. :D.I was greeted by  a grinning Lily in a black slip and killer heels. She got me a drink and was straight into a game of tonsil tennis ...I slowly let her undress and she gave me a demonstration of her lap dancing (she's doing a shift tonight as this was on her to do list before she leaves..Christ my to do list includes painting the skirting boards and cleaning up the shit left by next door's cat.

Onto some foot worship which she thoroughly appreciated followed by me getting to work on the world famous ass :yahoo:..then RO which she appreciated even more. Lily then told me to lie on the bed and she performed a truly awesome deep throat BJ with eye contact throughout and then CIM and down the hatch.
We had a great catch up chat as I prepared for R2 which covered all the previously mentioned stuff plus sex in doggy where she was that enthusiastic that I very nearly ended up a female soprano and then mish with Lily's legs draped over my shoulders before more deep throat OWO and a CIM grand finale.

A drink and another little  chat and then she honestly tried to initiate another pop but like Anthony Joshua's opponents I couldn't get past Round 2.

And then after 2 wonderful hours Jim Morrison announced 'This is The End'..well I may have been hallucinating by then but this was the best booking I've had with Lily and pretty much the best I've had in the NE.
Well nothing like going out on a high.
Magnificent.

Offline johnny34

Great review FC  :thumbsup:

LilyD is so enthusiastic & great fun to be with, I hope to see her in the couple of weeks shes here.

Looking4fun

Great review mate sounds like you had a brilliant time

Offline foreverchanges

Great review mate sounds like you had a brilliant time

Seriously ..she was something else today.
She told me that after her time out she just felt so full of energy..I guess I bore the brunt :yahoo:

Offline johnr1

Seriously ..she was something else today.
She told me that after her time out she just felt so full of energy..I guess I bore the brunt :yahoo:

:diablo: you twat, hope it drops off  :D

Offline foreverchanges

Great review FC  :thumbsup:

LilyD is so enthusiastic & great fun to be with, I hope to see her in the couple of weeks shes here.

I would make a point of doing this Johnny if I was you..if I wasn't literally shagged out I may have also been tempted to see how she does tonight.If her mini performance was anything to go by I think she will go down a treat.

chriss1985

I also got the golden ticket, I mean text but had to cancel due to my car also dying on the weekend! Great review foreverchanges I'm trying to set up a repeat performance myself in the next few days!!! :wacko:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review FC. You can't keep a good ELK down !  I had arranged to see Lily's exotic dancing tonight and will be heading off there shortly. Another young lady of note will be appearing too I understand  :) Should be a blast. Then arranging a meet with L.

The glory days are not finished yet  :yahoo:

Offline Mansell

You lucky bastard, why oh why am I going away tomorrow  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hope she's going to be around for a little while  :lol: :lol:

Offline johnny34

You lucky bastard, why oh why am I going away tomorrow  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hope she's going to be around for a little while  :lol: :lol:

Couple of weeks only I think.

MrR

Couple of weeks only I think.

Hope its enough time for me to see her  :yahoo:

Offline Bengeo13

password02

Missed her on my last 2 visits to Newcastle - perhaps 3rd time lucky ?

Offline PlasticGeordie

Well, Lily can now add "Red Hot Lap Dancer" to her CV. She and her flat mate in their slinky black dresses (some of the time) Very aesthetically pleasing. 

Offline Knight Templar

just sent a booking request via her AW site, fingers crossed she can find time to see me, never had the pleasure of seeing her before
 :thumbsup:

Offline Shutty238

I don't understand this; thought she had retired, or is she still seeing trusted regulars? Damn my only seeing her the once.

greychap

I don't understand this; thought she had retired, or is she still seeing trusted regulars? Damn my only seeing her the once.

She said she was not enjoying this type of work anymore so wanted to call it a day but when you need money you need money.... not all bad though as some punters are getting to see her before she fucks off for a long time.

Looking4fun

Did she retire or re-locate? The later from what I remember might be wrong though

Offline TallPaul

Got the same message last week. Replied with a couple of potential evenings but heard nothing back so alas there will be no final time with Lily

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Did she retire or re-locate? The later from what I remember might be wrong though

She said she was going to relocate to Nottingham some time in September, but then she decided to retire instead. See her statement on the "For now..." tab of her AW profile:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Slaine

The 2nd pic on her profile where she's kissing the pink vibro is incredibly hot. One of the horniest profile pics I've ever seen. She looks so damn sexy I'm getting a stiffy just looking at it.

I've never seen her but must admit she's gorgeous :kiss:

Wish I'd tried to set up a meet. My loss I guess  :dash:

Rod trotter

chriss1985

Offline ManInBlack

Does anyone know if it's just the case she's seeing regulars in the short time she's back?

Never got to see her but when I saw this review figured I'd send a hopeful email, not heard back yet so guessing my chance has long gone.

Offline Knight Templar

same here, sent an e-mail  but no reply yet, so I am wondering if its just her ex-regulars, shame if it is
 :hi:

Offline ManInBlack

same here, sent an e-mail  but no reply yet, so I am wondering if its just her ex-regulars, shame if it is

Hopefully she'll see this and take pity on us!

Offline Knight Templar

Hopefully she'll see this and take pity on us!

one can only but hope
 :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Sent my speculative email, not getting my hopes up  :(  I'm sure her mailbox will be overflowing  :unknown:

fullspec

I've never met Lilly but I wish her gf would come back (Eva) what a top notch shag and that clit of hers should be one of the eighth wonders of the world I could suck n lick the fucker all day long

password02

Received a reply today saying sorry for the delay as she has been busy with personal stuff.

She is around until 8th October perhaps up to the 10th and will see a few clients - But nothing definite.

Hoping to get a date before she leaves or retires but nothing in the punting world is guaranteed.

Will have to wait and see--

Now where is that client I need to visit in Newcastle !!!   

Offline foreverchanges

The 2nd pic on her profile where she's kissing the pink vibro is incredibly hot. One of the horniest profile pics I've ever seen. She looks so damn sexy I'm getting a stiffy just looking at

Yup..she was doing something similar on Tuesday but  it wasn't with a pink vibro. :yahoo:

chriss1985

Offline ManInBlack

Managed to get sorted with Lily for a booking this lunchtime.  Great girl and glad I got to see her eventually before she disappears.

Probably no point doing a further positive review as it would pretty much follow those already on here.

Offline foreverchanges

Managed to get sorted with Lily for a booking this lunchtime.  Great girl and glad I got to see her eventually before she disappears.

Probably no point doing a further positive review as it would pretty much follow those already on here.

Congratulations.....you should do one..interesting  to read your first impressions on the Lily Experience..

Offline Dwilko

Anyone know if she offers facials? It's on her likes list but it's not gospel is it. Cheers.

GeordieBadass

I've never met Lilly but I wish her gf would come back (Eva) what a top notch shag and that clit of hers should be one of the eighth wonders of the world I could suck n lick the fucker all day long
Got to agree with you there. She was awesome. Had a great 30min with her just before she quit. That clit of hers is simply unbelievable and so is her ass. She was particularly good at DFK too.

gk2000

She took my load all over her face when she worked for diamonds, never seen her since she went indie

Offline Shutty238

Re does she take a facial: abso-bloody-lutely. Lily on her knees looking up asking for me to cum all over her face is a withdrawal I'll make from my wank bank time & time again. She really is the perfect companion. Her prices and service make Diamonds recent policy change even more utterly ridiculous.

chriss1985

Got to agree with you there. She was awesome. Had a great 30min with her just before she quit. That clit of hers is simply unbelievable and so is her ass. She was particularly good at DFK too.

Agree with absolutely everything. Wettest pussy I've ever seen :wacko:

Offline Dwilko

Re does she take a facial: abso-bloody-lutely. Lily on her knees looking up asking for me to cum all over her face is a withdrawal I'll make from my wank bank time & time again. She really is the perfect companion. Her prices and service make Diamonds recent policy change even more utterly ridiculous.

Excellent news. Had a few emails back and forth trying to arrange a booking. Hasn't replied to my last AW message though. Seems this boat has sailed unfortunately.

Offline foreverchanges

Well had another simply magnificent two hour session with the delectable Ms.Delphine today..pretty much the same as a fortnight  ago and none the worse for it :yahoo:
With less than a fortnight to go before she departs the NE  she is most certainly going out with all guns blazing but dont worry I promise to stand aside and let some other chaps meet her or else I seriously think I'll be making the short journey from her lair to the Freeman! :D

Offline PlasticGeordie

Well had another simply magnificent two hour session with the delectable Ms.Delphine today..pretty much the same as a fortnight  ago and none the worse for it :yahoo:
With less than a fortnight to go before she departs the NE  she is most certainly going out with all guns blazing but dont worry I promise to stand aside and let some other chaps meet her or else I seriously think I'll be making the short journey from her lair to the Freeman! :D

:) Lily should come with a  NHS warning "Danger. This girl is seriously addictive" Sounds another great meet FC.

Looking4fun

You don't know how lucky you are,Hope your walking like John Wayne! Ha