Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yahoobabe  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Mongmong

Hello mongers!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm chomping at the bit to see Yahoobabe (nothing better than a true anal slut), but before I jump in too quickly, my brain tells me to stop and think, unlike the head downstairs. 

Various threads have praised her, but they are very vague on details.  Does she currently look like her photos?  How safe is her location during the evening? Hygiene etc!!! Is She a lame duck or an eager beaver!!!

Thanks guys!!!  Appreciate the help!!!

Shovelhead

Saw her Sunday, highly recomended. I may be a bit fluffy for you crowd, we kissed and cuddled I had a cracking blowjob, RO on her which she was very responsive to, and a nice shag. I was late for one reason or another, she didn't get in an arse, she wasn't in a big rush to get me out, really nice just what the doctor ordered.

Offline bigmc

I've seen her a few times,  nothing to worry about,  she very good and likes anal herself . Photos are accurate.  Apartment is very discrete.  I've also seen her mate Sammy in the same apartment.

Offline Mikeh38

I saw her in April, looks like the pics and loves a hard anal pounding  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

What's the thoughts on her mate Sammy ?

Offline bigmc

Sammy was very good too.  More gfe than pse but good looking. I  would see her again  ( 3 some  :D

Offline threechilliman

I don't often do anal as it only turns me on if I know the girl likes it too. I might have to pay this one a visit at some point.

tcm

Offline addie_87

I can vouch for her as well.  Saw her a couple to times in the past, and she is good..... excellent anal!

Haven't been for a while as she is fair distance from me.  But if i'm in the area- wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

Offline Mongmong

Cheers guys!! Gotta meet this lovely now!!!

Offline threechilliman

Do a review please.

:hi:

tcm

Offline cueball

Wooo hoo, she's 100 on the hour, you know what that means, maybe see you next month yahoobabe

Offline bigmc

I don't often do anal as it only turns me on if I know the girl likes it too. I might have to pay this one a visit at some point.

tcm

I was giving her arse a good seeing too, in doggy,  so much so I asked her if she was OK and I wasn't hurting her.  I was then I noticed she had her hand between her legs rubbing her clit.  She looked over her shoulder at me and screamed "Im coooooomming"

Offline threechilliman

Only real issue is her whereabouts. Negotiating the end of the M67 can be a nightmare traffic wise. No idea how the residents put up with it.

tcm

Offline spartanwizard

Only real issue is her whereabouts. Negotiating the end of the M67 can be a nightmare traffic wise. No idea how the residents put up with it.

tcm
Yeah defo an out of rush hour punt if you want to get there at a reasonable time

Offline bigmc

Yeah even during the day I left myself plenty of time so as not to arrive on the last minute / stressed up.

Offline ThreeSixty

So how did you get on then?

I'm off to see her myself tomorrow so will let you know how I get on.  Can't fucking wait to be honest.

Offline Deepstroker

I met this girl a few years ago in my punting heyday. She is quite petite,not skinny but not fat..quite pleasant and seems to enjoy her work. She does love cock and she positively enjoys anal. She actually presented herself to me,lubed herself and insisted that i fuck her anally..the good thing is as well that her prices are fair and not like so many other prima donnas on the circuit.

Thatguythere

So how did you get on then?

I'm off to see her myself tomorrow so will let you know how I get on.  Can't fucking wait to be honest.

How was it Threesixty?

Offline ThreeSixty

Went for 30 minutes.  Asked before hand if it was cum once or twice and she said twice if I could manage (which I did) so decided to go for the pussy first thinking I'd go for anal for seconds.  She then told me anal was only on 1 hour bookings as she likes to get ready for it.  Not quite the impression I got from other comments on here or her profile but not a major issue as I'll simply see her for an hour next time. 

As someone said above too, she's not skinny but definitely not fat either, I liked her figure, she wore what I asked her too, clean apartment which I found easily and a good service all round.  In no rush to see her again as there's a few other girls I'd like to see first but I'll no doubt see her again at some point.