Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The_Dark_Rose (AKA Sweet gothic angel) - Briton ferry  (Read 1064 times)

1 review(s) for Sweet gothic angel (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

fenderstrat31

Met with Dark Rose a week or two ago for an in-call. Location was in the Briton Ferry area of Neath/Port Talbot.

The Girl:
Now i'm not brilliant with ages etc.. but I would say she is older than the advertised 31, closer to 40 IMHO.
Size - Again not brilliant with this but I would say about a size 10
Very nice tits, fake, but still nice  ;)
Has quite a few tattoos on her back and IMO weren't particularly nice tattoos (I think they relate to her days in the military)
Had been looking to meet Rose for a while as her photos with the blonde bob looked right up my street, however her new hairstyle does nothing for her IMO.

Duration
1 Hr

Cost
£100

Services
Massage, OWO, Sex in Missionary and Doggy, COB

Communication
Very Good, arranged everything via Text and she was very quick to respond

The Meet
House was easy to find with Rose's directions, parking was good and area felt safe so no worries about leaving car.
Got the paperwork out of the way and onto the sofa/bed for a massage which was nice, but boy does she like to talk, at first this was ok and quite fun.
After the massage, started with some DFK this was ok but even during the kissing she was stopping to talk.
Onto some OWO, but by now i'm sure you've guessed, little bit of sucking lot of talking etc...
So on with the condom into missionary followed by doggy with a cum on body finish. To be fair the sex was good and she made all the noises, didn't feel like she was faking either.

Conclusion
Nice enough lady (though IMO a lot better looking with the blonde hairstyle), nice tits, good location, good sex, It's just the constant talking (and talking shit) that really put me off and spoiled the mood. Some people may like it but for me it was a real turn off, hence the neutral review.

Would I return - No
Will I Return - No

np500

I saw her in the retreat , roath , about 8/9  months ago, all she did was ok but very rushed and out within about 35 mins ( payed for an hour ) she had the blonde bob at that time and when I met her she looked much better in the flesh , and yes she can talk shit,  about how good she is and about her being a solicitor possibly a trainee ? Thinking about it, I never returned !

fenderstrat31

I know what you mean Red. I have no problems talking with WG's and quite enjoy a chat, but she only stopped when my dick was in her mouth and even then she would pull her head away and continue to talk about crap. Shame really as the sex was good but definitely wont be back, especially when there are so many others I want to see.

np500

Yep, I got loads I want to see, variety and all that, but I do have a few that I have returned to and will again, so a girl has knock you out and you have to click to want to go back, rose could be one of them to some but she lets her self down on so many levels, pics on profile for one, what is she thinking ?

fenderstrat31

I totally agree Red, the new pics do nothing for me really. Don't really know why I went to see her, but I was in that sort of area so thought I'd take a chance I guess.
Already planning my next punt for hopefully later this week, so far got it down to the following ladies;
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Now i've just gotta decide which one is gonna get this weeks punting funds  :cool:

np500

That's a mix, but that's half the fun, a few there on my hot list, Welsh hottie, I'd love to see but she still only does out calls ! Thinking of buying a house near her and renting a room to her just so I can drink from that particular well ! The only one I've seen is Jesse bee and she's very good in my opinion , she won't let you down.

Offline odynsfee

Yes I saw The Dark Rose a while ago in Cardiff when she was called Classic Blonde, she's not up to much really, tries to waste time with the extended massage, she has one eye on the clock and tends to talk a load of bollocks, I wasn't impressed. :thumbsdown:
On a positive side she is I suppose pleasant enough with a nice slim body but with a pair of fake tits
IMHO there is much better out there for the same type of money

Offline odynsfee

Oh and I did notice a while ago the she had Bareback on her profile for a while but it then disappeared  :unknown:

np500

Yes that reminded me, in my 35 min odd punt for an hours coin, there was a rub down and a shower in that time, I knew she was Scottish as she had the flag tattood on her back, but if I was stevie wonder I'd have thought she was Romanian !

Offline snaitram99

I saw her in the retreat , roath , about 8/9  months ago, all she did was ok but very rushed and out within about 35 mins ( payed for an hour ) she had the blonde bob at that time and when I met her she looked much better in the flesh , and yes she can talk shit,  about how good she is and about her being a solicitor possibly a trainee ? Thinking about it, I never returned !

What name did she go by at that time?

np500

It was one of those punts that leaves you thinking, fuck this for a game of soldiers ! ( very early punt )  But I only recognised her by the blonde bob picture, if that picture wasn't on the profile I'd have thought I'd not visited her, can't remember at all ? Pretty forgettable I suppose.