Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla_nik IG3  (Read 2535 times)

2 review(s) for jully-babe (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brushhand811

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Layla yesterday and had a great time. Quick response to text for a meet 90 minutes later. I recognised the address as where I saw emma-x a few weeks ago. Emma was lovely, Layla equally so. She is the girl in the photo and actually looks better and more natural in the flesh.Seems to be a few girls in an IG3/E11 group as some profile swapping goes on, but all have been great. Layla is using a profile used previously by a gorgeous blonde named nicole, who I reviewed at the time.

Had a one hour session with Layla who was very attentive and delivered her services with humour and enthusiasm. 2 pops in an all covered service. No kissing as I never go for it, but left very happy. Superb body and a perfect set of c cups. She explained she wanted more but I told her that was not needed and hope she sticks with what she has got,

Very recommended.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review. Pretty girl.
Now let me get this right
No kissing
No Cim
Covered oral
Profile swapping despite having a verified profile...
Romanian
Now why doesn't this ring all my bells for a top punt?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 08:48:14 am by tantric talents »

Offline brushhand811

The girls in that group all seem to have been connected to Jennifer_posh,who is well thought of on here. My review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41081.0

All follow the same pricing model of £50/£100 and must reuse profiles, but use true pictures, never had a b&s. I have not had a poor result. I get the services that I want so am more than happy. All seem to be in good locations, nice flats, easy parking. What's not to like!

They are all romanian and sometimes will try to verify that you are not prior to a meet.Check my reviews for IG3.

Offline tantric talents

What's not to like!
Well for me, most of the missing services that I normally enjoy for around that kind of spend!
Each to their own though  :hi:

Offline brushhand811

That's spot on Tantric, such a wide variety of taste among punters.I am more than happy with these girls but am well aware they would be neutral or negative to many punters on here.

Offline king tarzan

I wanted to dip this Sexy minx
But no dfk covered oral put me right off
As I have well documented dfk and mango Licking are on a pedestal must haves for me..

Otherwise it's like buns salad cheese sauces but no beef burger.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantric talents

Otherwise it's like buns salad cheese sauces but no beef burger.
Reminds me of the Wendy's hamburger ads eons ago when I lived in NY
"Where's the Beef ? " :lol:

vt

They are all romanian and sometimes will try to verify that you are not prior to a meet.Check my reviews for IG3.

Probably a group of girls who are working happily together and don't want to pick up a dodgy pimp from their home country.  :unknown:

I notice the OP linked a girl called Layla, the reviews bring up a Nicole, and the profile is now a Jully...clearly this profile keeps getting recycled, so beware!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:15:23 am by vt »

Offline brushhand811

These girls do swap profiles but always have the right picture of who you will meet, have seen this girl a couple of times, both as my review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63814.0
and after the name change to jully_babe

Layla_nik has dissappeared, has some family issues last time I saw her, so suspect she has gone back home