Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina (Edgeware Road brothel)  (Read 2309 times)

LL

After a failed meeting with Renata I got off the Bakerloo line at Edgeware Road - desperate for a quick pump n dump and knowing full well that this area is renowned for filth!
07901 570117 - that was the number displayed inside a phone box on the main road. Yep I went back-to-basics tonight.  Called to discuss rates.  I was told they were close by and that it was £60 for 20 minutes or £80 for 30 minutes.  Now, it's not the first time I'd contacted brothels in this area - I knew that these were the standard rates.

The brothel is located on Transept Street, quite near the tube station.  It's a really nice residential street with lovely old-style apartment buildings.  The maid let me in and then I was given a choice of 4 different girls.  This was probably the most enjoyable part of the whole experience.  Sitting in a chair whilst one-by-one, a scantily clad young lady entered the room to give her little sales pitch, before exiting and holding the door for the next one to audition.  I felt like Berlusconi.

I picked a young Polish girl, tall with great slim figure and a nice tan.  The best of the bunch.  None of them stunners - but all shagable!  I paid the maid the £60 and she said, "have you got a tip for the maid?".  Hang on a minute - you are the maid!

Tina came into the room whilst I was getting undressed.  She laid out a towel on the bed that could have walked itself to the washing machine.  It was damp and filthy.  I asked for another one but her non-existent English didn't enable her to follow.  I ditched the towel and we just lay on the double-bed - which was damp and filthy too.  What followed was the most mechanical, emotionless shitty punt I've had since my last crap punt.  It felt a lot like a typical Soho-walkup experience, but more expensive.  Tina tugged me off vigorously in an attempt to get me hard - and this was the first thing she did.  Then she put a condom on me - inside out on her first attempt.  I wanted oral but she lay down for me and I couldn't be arsed to argue about it.  I asked her if she liked to kiss and then she reached for her phone and typed the number "25" onto the screen.  When I shook my head she changed the number to "20". No thanks!  At a pro-rata rate of £180 per hour, I thought that kissing would have been included.

As I fucked Tina she made a lot of fake noises that I guess she thought I wanted to hear.  Her body did look pretty good - can't fault her there.  So I was enjoying it at first.  Holding onto her nice long legs - she's only about 20 - OK-ish looking albeit wearing far too much make-up.  After a few minutes I asked her to switch to doggy which was nice as she has a really good and firm arse.  I could see her arsehole was lubed up and puckered as if it'd been fucked recently.  I wonder how much the poor sod had to pay for that privilege!  I wanted to switch back to missionary again and this was a real chore for her - you know rolling of the eyes, screwed up face and sighing.  Now I wanted to get it over with.  So I fucked the shit out of her, as fast as I could to make myself cum.  When I did finish, I looked at my watch and I'd only had 12 minutes, timed from the second she's grabbed hold of my cock to my filling the condom.

I'm tempted to go back and try one or two of the others.  Not in a hurry but it'd be good to have as a plan B option.  Nice location and easy to get to for me.  Good to be able to have a choice of girl without giving any notice - just turn up and see who's there.  Perhaps I'll bring my own towel along next time though.

On the way out, saw the maid chatting to a male in the lounge.  Said pimp hid when he clocked me coming out of the bedroom!  Too late mate, I've already seen you.

doobes

Thanks, entertaining review LL.

I'd try it for the parlour experience but at £60 for 20 minutes I'd also probably just roll-the-dice with one of the Romanian WGs in the Paddington area.

I felt like Berlusconi.

:lol:

Offline claretandblue

Great review LL,I'm surprised as a soho man why you didn't just head to a walk up?

LL

Great review LL,I'm surprised as a soho man why you didn't just head to a walk up?
I thought this would be better than a walk up. To be fair the location itself and the flat was nicer. I still had to put up with walkup-style shitty service (I know they're not all shit but in my experience, mostly) not to mention the damp towel on the bed.

dantheman

Ah, the memories of Transept Street.  :dash:
Maybe try this one next time, wonderful maid, and friendly girls.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:59:04 pm by dantheman »

Offline akauya

Whether negative or positive your reviews are always entertaining LL. Shame you had a shitty punt but it's always good to know brothels like that exist for those times when we just fancy a quick pump and dump.

:hi:

LL

Whether negative or positive your reviews are always entertaining LL. Shame you had a shitty punt but it's always good to know brothels like that exist for those times when we just fancy a quick pump and dump.

:hi:
Cheers mate. I have a theory that such places exist all over London. They don't get talked about here much but that's because we have the means to research our punts before we take the plunge and most here favour that approach I think. However there's a huge market outside of adult-work and all other internet-advertised girls. The kind of customer in this market is: someone not on the Internet; or just not using it for punting for fear of leaving a paper-trail (browser history etc); an out-of-town visitor who doesn't know how to find prossies in the area he finds himself in; the guy who's not even a punter but spots an advert in, or stuck to the window of, a phonebox and is curious. There's also people like me that gets a kick out of the unknown and the selection process. I don't even regret the crap punt as it was an interesting experience despite the fact I didn't have great sex. 

Behind every seedy advert on a card in a phone box in central London there is a brothel with multiple girls working from it (in my experience). There could be dozens or even a hundred such places across town. 

Offline punk

After a failed meeting with Renata I got off the Bakerloo line at Edgeware Road - desperate for a quick pump n dump and knowing full well that this area is renowned for filth!

I felt like Berlusconi.

I picked a young Polish girl, tall with great slim figure and a nice tan.  The best of the bunch.  None of them stunners - but all shagable!  I paid the maid the £60 and she said, "have you got a tip for the maid?".  Hang on a minute - you are the maid!

Tina came into the room whilst I was getting undressed.  She laid out a towel on the bed that could have walked itself to the washing machine.  It was damp and filthy.  I asked for another one but her non-existent English didn't enable her to follow.  I ditched the towel and we just lay on the double-bed - which was damp and filthy too.  What followed was the most mechanical, emotionless shitty punt I've had since my last crap punt.  It felt a lot like a typical Soho-walkup experience, but more expensive.  Tina tugged me off vigorously in an attempt to get me hard - and this was the first thing she did.  Then she put a condom on me - inside out on her first attempt.  I wanted oral but she lay down for me and I couldn't be arsed to argue about it.  I asked her if she liked to kiss and then she reached for her phone and typed the number "25" onto the screen.  When I shook my head she changed the number to "20". No thanks!  At a pro-rata rate of £180 per hour, I thought that kissing would have been included.

As I fucked Tina she made a lot of fake noises that I guess she thought I wanted to hear.  Her body did look pretty good - can't fault her there.  So I was enjoying it at first.  Holding onto her nice long legs - she's only about 20 - OK-ish looking albeit wearing far too much make-up.  After a few minutes I asked her to switch to doggy which was nice as she has a really good and firm arse.  I could see her arsehole was lubed up and puckered as if it'd been fucked recently.  I wonder how much the poor sod had to pay for that privilege!  I wanted to switch back to missionary again and this was a real chore for her - you know rolling of the eyes, screwed up face and sighing.  Now I wanted to get it over with.  So I fucked the shit out of her, as fast as I could to make myself cum.  When I did finish, I looked at my watch and I'd only had 12 minutes, timed from the second she's grabbed hold of my cock to my filling the condom.

I'm tempted to go back and try one or two of the others.  Not in a hurry but it'd be good to have as a plan B option.  Nice location and easy to get to for me.  Good to be able to have a choice of girl without giving any notice - just turn up and see who's there.  Perhaps I'll bring my own towel along next time though.

On the way out, saw the maid chatting to a male in the lounge.  Said pimp hid when he clocked me coming out of the bedroom!  Too late mate, I've already seen you.

What a night mare,shity punt and it all sounded shifty on their part, for that money at 80 for 1/2 hr, i'd expect a much better experience.