Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vixen_Violet Manchester  (Read 1031 times)

11 review(s) for Vixen_Violet (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for Deviant_Doll (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Fabaceous

2 hour incall
Manchester city centre.
£250

I saw Violet last week and was quite taken.
I needed to see her again to confirm that she was as good as I initially thought.
Is she? Indeed.
We had a gentle but quite hard at times sub dom session. Violet can switch during the play and catch you out with very positive effects.

Dressed in a very short, tight dress with lovely lingerie underneath.
I tied Violet to restrict her hands behind her - I then enjoyed spanking her before lying her on the bed for some very gentle oral and very deep deep throat.

Because this was our second meet, her eye contact was 100% better - she has beautiful eyes.
Sex in lots of ways, interspersed with more oral - did I say she loves sucking cock?

It became very hard and frantic, and for the first time ever I started talking to her in a very dirty way. 'You are a dirty fucking slut who fucks old men' 'And I fucking love it' came the reply - good girl. The naughty banter continued as we swapped around the room / bed / sofa coming to a lovely riding climax.

I remember blindfolding Violet too and having more DT & missionary sex during the session too!

Violet is going to be busy!
Recommended by Fab
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:14:20 pm by Fabaceous »

lancspunter

Bloody hell, Fab .. you met her again??? Glad to hear that it was as good as/better than the first time. Sounds like she took your words in the spirit they were intended!

Offline Fabaceous

Forgot the link, sorry. You'd think I'd got the hang of this by now!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 09:25:56 am by Fabaceous »

Offline nenio

Forgot the link, sorry.

No doubt you were too distracted already thinking of the next session with her... I'm tempted to save up my pennies to see her, thanks for the review.

Cheers
nenio

Offline DanDingle

Good man, I'd not clocked it was a second review - glad to hear she merits a return visit :)