Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: help - Riahx  (Read 1308 times)

nicelad8132

Hi is this one to aviod blacklisted?   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ on my phone so cant put on link.

warwickhunt

I think its a different girl who has chosen an unfortunate name. I messaged her tonight and comms were very good and also had a little chat on the phone.

Sounds very nice on the phone, profile says Asian/ British which wouldnt fit with the other Riah.

Pictures look (to me) like she is a different girl.

nicelad8132

Oh right me too coms have been brill. i have an outcall with her tomorrow oh well hope its not the bad one.

Looking4fun

Definitely not the blacklisted rhia

nicelad8132

Offline Sar-Major

Well with that Derry-Aire and those pins in photo one in her gallery, looks like a tad bigger than a 12 to me..........

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sesalovdarlo

Well with that Derry-Aire and those pins in photo one in her gallery, looks like a tad bigger than a 12 to me..........

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

12 is her dress size not her leg length btw

Online baresi

wouldn't like to be in the wall when she hit a free kick with those big legs

warwickhunt

Nicelad did you have any luck with her?

She seems to have kicked me into touch, should have had meet at 4.30. No response to texts or calls.

Sent her an aw email which she read but didnt respond to.

Why cant girls just say that they dont want a meet rather than organising it and then finding that they ignore you?

My timewasters list is longer than her legs.

warwickhunt

Come to think of it 12 might be her squad number when McLaren signs her :)

Offline Sar-Major

Come to think of it 12 might be her squad number when McLaren signs her :)

She's not that fekin high up the pecking order surely!!!!!!!!!!!!   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac