Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paradise, Caesars or Fantasia  (Read 4843 times)

Offline scott1601

Hi Guys,

Hoping to learn on your experience to decide which of the above to visit. Not looking for GFE (hence why i left out GFE, Unit 8 etc), just a quick service.

Cheers

Offline wristjob

I've been to paradise a couple of times. They do a great deal on a sunday if you want a real basic deal. 15 mins £20, that's it. Usually got 3-4 girls on who are varying degrees of OK. I've had ok services from 2 EE girls and dismal from 1 Brit girl. Rooms are nice, clean with showers.

Can't speak for the others. I've heard Fantasia is a shit tip but always shied away from going. I've been to their VIP and paradise is a nicer environment so no idea about the basic place.

Actually I got a review of Jennifer at Paradise from around a year ago, might be worth checking out.

Offline BP96

In terms of the facilities it's quite obvious to me that the order would be:

1. Paradise
2. Caesars
3. Fantasia

Paradise facilities would rival any other place in Sheffield, some of the rooms are very nice indeed.

As for the girls' attitude...well

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
In terms of practicality both Caesars and Paradise are in walking distance of one another, if you didn't like the look of one you could try the other.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Can't speak for the others. I've heard Fantasia is a shit tip but always shied away from going. I've been to their VIP and paradise is a nicer environment so no idea about the basic place.

From Punting Wiki:
Full sex seems to be available for as little as £25, but OWO and kissing will probably be be extra. At the VIP flat £45 seems to be the going rate for 30 minutes.

Problem with Fantasia is it is inconsistent and has a high turnover, compared to most parlours.

Offline scott1601

Cheers guys,

I was leaning towards Paradise anyway and your comments tell me its probably the right call

Offline sheffielder

Paradise is usualy my first choice for a cheap punt. Ceasers is far two visable from a very busy part of Sheffield. Been to Fantasia once and it was a Shit hole inside..

TAWM

In terms of the facilities it's quite obvious to me that the order would be:

1. Paradise
2. Caesars
3. Fantasia

Paradise facilities would rival any other place in Sheffield, some of the rooms are very nice indeed.

As for the girls' attitude...well

HI everyone, just wondering if anyone knows the rates at Ceasars? I cant seem to find out anywhere... not even from them!!!!!! is this due to costing way too much? Any help would be much appreciated.

Offline sheffielder

Only ever been at like 4am when I was pissed door fee is £10 pretty sure I got stung £60 and got about 15 min basic...