Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello - need help locating a WG I had the pleasure of meeting back in 2012  (Read 2115 times)

Offline kazuma

Hi Guys ad Gals,

I need your help locating a WG who use to work in Shawlands / Queens' Park area, back in 2011/2012-ish.

She was probably in her twenties, slender build, on the short side, fair skinned probably local (Scottish), might have had tattoos, had very short hair at the time, had a ground flat in a residential area next to a lock smith (I believe). Oh and she had a very cute short-haired bitch (the dog kind) living with her.

I've been punting on and off in Scotland close to five years now but no one has beaten the experience I had with her - her oral skills were just amazing.

I just want to know if she's still around and if so how to get hold of her.

Thanks.

Kaz

Offline Pale Rider

External Link/Members Only

Possibly this girl?  Saw her once in a ground floor flat near there, quite cooky, think I remember a posh English accent.  Time frame would seem to fit.  She's in Edinburgh now I believe.

Cheers

JazzMan

Possibly this girl?  Saw her once in a ground floor flat near there, quite cooky, think I remember a posh English accent.  Time frame would seem to fit.  She's in Edinburgh now I believe.

Cheers

:dash:

chico1000

Yup Jazzman a pretty obvious one.

RandyF

Cheers

Any info on her biker boyfriend and duo partner, Pale Rider?  ;) Nice big cock?

Offline Pale Rider

Sorry, tried to be helpful.  Clearly my naivety has wound some of you up.  Not entirely sure why though?  Sure I'll find out soon enough. Someone PM me and explain the facts of life to me if I've been a bit of a fanny!! 

Offline kazuma

Thanks guys, I will give Grace a go.

chico1000

benstokes

similar request: looking for a wg from Glasgow south side 2/3 years ago. redhead/strawberry blonde who worked Cathcart road then shawlands area. Age mid to late forties then. Called herself Karen then Sandy. cracking milf > then worked as receptionist over pollockshaws area near Morrisons. top floor flat of modern building. Knew she stayed near gorbals sports centre. Any help lads. Thanks