Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel-katie-x anyone seen her in Swansea  (Read 1525 times)

Husqvarna360

Hi guys,

Anyone seen this lady in Swansea, profile says she tours and is Swansea today and tomorrow but can't get a response about booking.  Anyone met her recently?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks,  :drinks:

vw

Maybe she will turn her phone number on when she arrives, maybe check at 2pm when the tourers check in to their hotels.  Often expereince this with the touring babes !

Offline Mil 34

Yes I think I've seen her when she visited Cardiff last year. Her profile was different but pics the same. Looks very similar.
Good punt with great natural breasts. Well worth a visit

Husqvarna360

Messaged Katie this morning as she was supposed to be in Swansea today and tommorrow, no response.  Looks like her PG is now top price at £5 so not sure if she is doing the PG scamming.

np500

Far too much pg scamming going on, aw should step in and take there profiles down, the only profiles up should be of girls that are working or state on holiday.

SeekingtheTruth

Far too much pg scamming going on, aw should step in and take there profiles down, the only profiles up should be of girls that are working or state on holiday.

AW make far too much money off it to ever take action.

np500

I know , all part of life, milked from all angles.

Offline Mikeh38

Yes I think I've seen her when she visited Cardiff last year. Her profile was different but pics the same. Looks very similar.
Good punt with great natural breasts. Well worth a visit

She works as Charlotte in KSG in Manchester, she's an ok punt but I wouldn't go back, didn't kiss and very vanilla

Offline Mil 34

I enjoyed the punt but I've never bothered going back to see her. Great tits though

Husqvarna360

Katie is a PG scammer, Swansea on her tour for Monday and Tuesday, tried booking didn't answer.  Updated her profile yesterday still with no answer to now say where she is touring today tommorrow.  Absolute time waster.

Husqvarna360

Katie is a PG scammer, Swansea on her tour for Monday and Tuesday, tried booking didn't answer.  Updated her profile yesterday still with no answer to now say where she is touring today tommorrow.  Absolute time waster.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She works as Charlotte in KSG in Manchester, she's an ok punt but I wouldn't go back, didn't kiss and very vanilla
Mike is this for sure as this girl has been in my AW HL for a while and is showing as being in Preston at the moment.
If she is Charlotte at KSG then i'm sure that she also worked at Preston VIP in which case i've seen her and wasn't impressed at all