Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salai thai katie Hendon Central  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Kseh

Hi guys posting my first review here,  I have been reading the forum for enough time without participating!

So today I had again a massage at sala thai with katie, kathie whatever the spelling.

the lady
Young lady I will say late 20 or mid 20. Physical appearance she has belly, sagging tits and small. Niple are the same as Gift with a big very big tit. (sorry my English is not perfect).

the massage
Price paid:£40 for 1h
Asked for leg and arm massage well at least she asked for hard medium or relax. I picked relax, amd on the first leg she was starting to rub my balls  :wacko:
So the second turned into ass and ball massage.
Then at the end she finished with an average medium arm massage.

the extras
Price paid:£40 for her stripping and hj. At the beggining wanted to kiss her but it was £20 additional witch I politely decline. She wanted a finger outside so I statted to rub but she was getting wet and after a minute she pushed her body down with my finger in. Then I exploded. During the hj, she did get closer with her head to my Mr happy but she didn't suck anything. I might try to book her again and see what could happen on this side.

Still a big positiv for the price paid, a good relaxing moment.

Btw if you want information I have seen so far Gift, Lisa, Linda and katie.
Today there was a Sarah but i think she is older than Lisa and Linda.

So far best massage for leg:Linda
Best sexual moment: Gift

Thanks for reading me. 
Kseh

Ps:posting on phone.

Offline Kaluuu276

This place is close to me and am interested in going.

Please explain the price as you paid £40/ hr , so did this include the HE?

Also can you choose the lady for the massage?

Offline Kamaka

Having been here several times, can confirm £40 on the door for massage only.
HR, B2B will be extra depending on the service.
Definitely not FS.
You can phone to make an appointment and tell them who you would like to see.
If you just turn up, you'll get whoever is next in line. No you can't see them before hand.
I can recommend Gift and Jenny.

Offline Kseh

Same as above :) £40 on door (no extras) + £20 or £40 depending of the formula  :D

never tried Jenny, I will book her when I will go back to you know when she is working?

Offline Rupert

Having been here several times, can confirm £40 on the door for massage only.
HR, B2B will be extra depending on the service.
Definitely not FS.
You can phone to make an appointment and tell them who you would like to see.
If you just turn up, you'll get whoever is next in line. No you can't see them before hand.
I can recommend Gift and Jenny.

seen many girls there and have never tried Jenny, how would you describe her in looks and figure as well as service

Offline SamLP

Good to know they still provide a good service. I've only been once this year and that was many months ago. Is Mimi still working there, she had a very fit body and was probably the better looking one out of the lot? last time I saw her was before Christmas, may be tempted again if she's still there.

Offline Kamaka

seen many girls there and have never tried Jenny, how would you describe her in looks and figure as well as service
Jenny, to my eyes, attractive, slim, nice nice boobs (not sure if real, but certainly felt it).
Asked £60 for B2B, offered £50 which was accepted. Very close B2B, responded well to my suggestions. Tasted nice too. No BJ or FS.

Huckleberry

Glad you had a good time.
I see Gift almost every week, when she works on Wed, Thu and Sat.
Always 1 hour with her, advance booking as busy otherwise.
Remember no full sex or blow jobs here.
Plenty of R.O and other offerings.
£40 pay reception per hour and rest pay girl inside for full b2b naked and excellent massage for £40 + £10 tip.
H