Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Clarification Brook89 & Lushbutt have Banned UKP Members from seeing them  (Read 3160 times)

Diehard

I am probably being thick (as usual) but surely the ban is pointless and academic!?  Other than one or two who have let slip that they are UKP members they have no way to know who to ban and who not too.  Certainly anyone from UKP who bothers to see them now will not mention UKP and will (if they want to return) take a few precautions on their review so as not too be linked to it.

It just seems a silly way to piss off a lot of potential customers and shows that even the more intelligent WG can be shit at business!

These girls are obviously anything but intelligent! Only guy who has a problem is raddy.

I do wonder if the girls are trying to employ some sort of reverse psychology. Obviously neither is as popular as Mandy and Jessie so they thought by getting raddy to post they have banned UKP members it may lead to more bookings from UKP members!

Offline Placebo88

These girls are obviously anything but intelligent! Only guy who has a problem is raddy.

I do wonder if the girls are trying to employ some sort of reverse psychology. Obviously neither is as popular as Mandy and Jessie so they thought by getting raddy to post they have banned UKP members it may lead to more bookings from UKP members!

Makes sense ; the forbidden can be very attractive.You often want something just because you've been told you cannot have it !

Is this ban actually in print anywhere ? I could find no mention of UKP at all on Brook's or LushButt's AW profiles or anything about refusing punters who have seen Mandy .Are they members on here and have either posted on the subject ( sorry , too lazy to do a thorough search ) ?

The ban is unenforceable , besides Raddy obviously ( who seems like he is struggling on without them ! ) , and if in the area I would still consider seeing Brook ; a decision made prior to rumours of this banning so not just a victim of the reverse psychology !Not sure about LushButt ; sounds quite nice and my type , although I have to say I dislike her work names; LushButt and Solai are both pretty lame and don't suit her !

I find it hard to believe they would want to lose the custom and money of reliable and regular punters just because Brook feels slighted at no longer being generally regarded by the forum as the area's top girl !

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Tempted to do a booking, shove it in the shitbox, comment how this will be an awesome review on UKP (best whore forum ever) & hang on for an epic ride!!

vw

Tempted to do a booking, shove it in the shitbox, comment how this will be an awesome review on UKP (best whore forum ever) & hang on for an epic ride!!
that sounds like the bucking bronco where while in the back door you announce to your GF her sister is better !

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

that sounds like the bucking bronco where while in the back door you announce to your GF her sister is better !

That's the one.
Shagging the wife + Thinking of her sister = Multitasking!

Online RedKettle

Never met Lushbutt but Brook is an intelligent girl.  you might be right about reverse psychology, although a dangerous game...

Jackjones

Second i noticed this apper in one of the other threads i just blacklisted the pair

Offline Boundless

This has happened to me before, not with these 2 though.
I just used a different name and phone, went to see her anyway!

Timmy2

That's basically what I have been saying
If you want to see them DON'T tell them you are a UKP Member
If you are members and still seeing them.. well done, don't tell them

I am totally fucking over them ... I have moved on and enjoying myself even more than before :drinks:

Raddy
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 10:46:47 pm by Timmy2 »