Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Clarification Brook89 & Lushbutt have Banned UKP Members from seeing them  (Read 3159 times)

Timmy2

I thought I would tidy up the situation.  :)
Brook89 & Lushbutt have Banned UKP Members from seeing them
Various Reasons I believe - these have been posted inside other threads

This site is Dirty and there are some nasty people on here
They don't like the explicit reviews written

I have been banned, because it would not be fair to others if they continued to see me (Brook's words)
Evidently I don't appreciate them anymore...  :angry: (Lushbutt's words)

If you want to see them DON'T tell them you are a UKP Member
If you are members and still seeing them.. well done, don't tell them  :dance:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

Raddy

vw

How would they know ? 

Have they purchased a lie detector machine ?

Timmy2

They wouldn't unless you have been a prat like me and spoken to them about the site and produced a mega review (which Brook deserved) which sent her bookings through the roof.... but unfortunately she seemed to go off the type of client it attracted
Raddy

Timmy2

Just looked at your reviews VW
Superb

Raddy

vw

They wouldn't unless you have been a prat like me and spoken to them about the site and produced a mega review (which Brook deserved) which sent her bookings through the roof.... but unfortunately she seemed to go off the type of client it attracted
Raddy
Maybe its an advertising ploy to get people past the challenge on no UKP visitors, suppose thy could check the internet history before the booking.

Hard luck on your loss, plenty more willing participants !

Timmy2

Hi
it could be a ploy... but doubt  it  ;)
I have moved on to the M Word... he he  and Jessie and Lady channel

content of Email to lushbutt

Also be aware that a lot of your new AW clients will look at UKP to see which girls are good and deliver what they want (and you have ALWAYS been portrayed as a NICE girl on there) They may not be member's but rest assured they will checking if they have any sense like me which are the scammers and which are safe girls to see (Again you and Brook have been portrayed as safe girls) so as I say we are not all unreasonable bathtubs who disrespect girls, in fact every report I have ever written, I have had permission from the girl in question, including Brook)

Raddy

vw

Tempting to review them both.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Timmy2

Go for it,,,i take it you have seen them

Raddy

vw

Go for it,,,i take it you have seen them

Raddy
That wouldn't be a challenge, I want the thrill of getting past the check point then review.  May be an option for a future city break.

Timmy2

I see... nice plan  :wacko:

Brook is better

Raddy

vw

I see... nice plan  :wacko:

Brook is better

Raddy
Hotlisted with notes about this for consideration !

Offline Lt Shaffer

I thought I would tidy up the situation.  :)
Brook89 & Lushbutt have Banned UKP Members from seeing them
Various Reasons I believe - these have been posted inside other threads

This site is Dirty and there are some nasty people on here
They don't like the explicit reviews written

I have been banned, because it would not be fair to others if they continued to see me (Brook's words)
Evidently I don't appreciate them anymore...  :angry: (Lushbutt's words)

If you want to see them DON'T tell them you are a UKP Member
If you are members and still seeing them.. well done, don't tell them  :dance:

Raddy

Thanks for trying to clear it up Raddy, I had been wondering and am still a little in the dark as to whatever pushed them over the edge.  Not that it matters to me much - I would have liked to see Brook again but I'm not feeling a huge sense of loss!!  They seem terribly deluded and have lost out on some regular clients I should imagine.

Timmy2

I felt bad and hurt at the time... but over it now (I introduced the pair of them, Brook now mentions this on her revamped site)
Moved on to better dirtier girls

Lushbutt had issues with a UKP member from the west midlands (evidently)

Raddy
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 11:50:17 pm by Timmy2 »

Timmy2

Thanks for trying to clear it up Raddy, I had been wondering and am still a little in the dark as to whatever pushed them over the edge.  Not that it matters to me much - I would have liked to see Brook again but I'm not feeling a huge sense of loss!!  They seem terribly deluded and have lost out on some regular clients I should imagine.

Have you been barred then LT S

Offline Lt Shaffer

Have you been barred then LT S

No, I haven't tried to book since it all kicked off.  I like a low-risk, easy-life approach to my punting so try to steer clear of the paranoid delusional.  My problem at the minute is that I've recently seen Lily Delphine and Sexy Blonde Laura - both of them utterly perfect and both seemingly retired the following day!!!!

Timmy2

Ha Ha

Please don't see Mandy or Jessie will you

;)
Raddy

Timmy2

No, I haven't tried to book since it all kicked off.  I like a low-risk, easy-life approach to my punting so try to steer clear of the paranoid delusional.  My problem at the minute is that I've recently seen Lily Delphine and Sexy Blonde Laura - both of them utterly perfect and both seemingly retired the following day!!!!
I did read your Lily review with interest, she was on my HL

Offline Lt Shaffer

Ha Ha

Please don't see Mandy or Jessie will you

;)
Raddy

Exactly - I might get banned by Admin!!   :lol:

Offline Lt Shaffer

I did read your Lily review with interest, she was on my HL

See Diehard's review of S-B-L ... very accurate and I'm equally gutted that she has also hung up her lingerie...  :cry:

Timmy2

I have a MMFF with those two on Tuesday...... told you I have moved on  :wacko:

Raddy

getonit

If we banned seeing any members of saafe then we would all be sitting at home getting our right arms the size of popeyes.  just sayin..

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Sounds to me like a good few 'off days' from these ladies are in the pipeline.
They wouldn't want any negative reviews on UKP, where, quite rightly, we expect VFM.

Timmy2

If we banned seeing any members of saafe then we would all be sitting at home getting our right arms the size of popeyes.  just sayin..
+1
Raddy

Offline Neil Twigger

Very tempted with these two for my 'going out with a bang'!

Offline Lt Shaffer

Very tempted with these two for my 'going out with a bang'!

I wouldn't bother with them both together if I were you.  Individually maybe, especially Brook, but not together.

Offline Neil Twigger

I wouldn't bother with them both together if I were you.  Individually maybe, especially Brook, but not together.

Ah, OK. Cheers mate.

Mandy + Jessie? Worth it do you know?

Offline Lt Shaffer

Sorry, not met either.  Judging by the reports on here I'd say go for it.  My only reluctance is that I assume a full-on PSE with both would cost more that the advertised hourly rate.  That said, if you're looking for an end of career finale then it may well be worth it.

Timmy2

Ah, OK. Cheers mate.

Mandy + Jessie? Worth it do you know?

To right they are worth it
I am seeing them tomorrow for a mmff

I agree with Lt S
Brook is good, but the duo with Lushbutt is tame, she hates pussy so no interaction that way
whereas the other two...its full on filth  :crazy:

Raddy

Offline Neil Twigger

To right they are worth it
I am seeing them tomorrow for a mmff

I agree with Lt S
Brook is good, but the duo with Lushbutt is tame, she hates pussy so no interaction that way
whereas the other two...its full on filth  :crazy:

Raddy

Thanks Raddy!

I've 'enquired' with them via AW, here's hoping we can get an hour of filth arranged...

jasonleics41

I have a MMFF with those two on Tuesday...... told you I have moved on  :wacko:

Raddy

Wow how did it go or has i not happened yet?

Who is the other male, always been interested in seeing a girl with another guy.

Timmy2

I am literally fucked (thanks girls.... my ass is sore  :crazy:) ..... report to follow
The other male will be divulged soon

Raddy

Timmy2

Can't hold back......
It was REDT4....never met him before,  nice guy, got into the groove, all four of us enjoyed ourselves
Much more to follow  :wacko:

btw
Please don't read if it is going to upset you (I know where you are coming from, but you can only report on what you delivered)

Enjoy

Raddy

Timmy2

Can't hold back......
It was REDT4....never met him before,  nice guy, got into the groove, all four of us enjoyed ourselves
Much more to follow  :wacko:

btw
Please don't read if it is going to upset you (I know where you are coming from, but you can only report on what you delivered)

Enjoy

Raddy

Should have read
btw
Please don't read if it is going to upset you (I know where you are coming from, but you can only report on what is delivered)

Raddy

Offline Sonny Crockett

Personally I find that attitude from the girls somewhat unprofessional.

Offline wasox

That's a shame.  I had both of them on my HL but have now removed them.  Thanks for clearing it up Raddy, was wondering what on earth had been going on.  Still, it seems ludicrous to cut off a huge chunk of potential clients who could also spread good reviews.

Oh well, I'll just have to console myself with Mandy and Jessie.....  ;)

Timmy2

+1
Precisely what I told them both, but hey ho...hope they have read my recent reviews and seen that indeed...I have turned into a naughty Bastard - Thanks Jessie for those kind words in your latest feedback for me "What a naughty bastard you are! ;-) absolutely mind blowing time. Cant wait for your next visit. X"

I do like nice quite cuddly "fluffy" type of meets        well I used too....  :cool:

Prefer the bastard meets now

Raddy

Offline redt4

See you havent said anything about when she called you a faggot. ....

Timmy2

I couldn't take any more it fucking hurt......

You are just a tipoff the finger type of guy..... you will get a surprise one day.,. they both told me you are going to get it... ha ha
Raddy

jasonleics41

See you havent said anything about when she called you a faggot. ....

Offline RedKettle

I am probably being thick (as usual) but surely the ban is pointless and academic!?  Other than one or two who have let slip that they are UKP members they have no way to know who to ban and who not too.  Certainly anyone from UKP who bothers to see them now will not mention UKP and will (if they want to return) take a few precautions on their review so as not too be linked to it.

It just seems a silly way to piss off a lot of potential customers and shows that even the more intelligent WG can be shit at business!

Offline RedKettle

Just looked back at my review of her and I did as I often do included a false "fact" to confuse her so I am pretty confident she will not know that I am a UKP member - but to be honest I am now a Mandy convert!

Timmy2

that +1 was for RK's first post  :(
Raddy

Timmy2

Just looked back at my review of her and I did as I often do included a false "fact" to confuse her so I am pretty confident she will not know that I am a UKP member - but to be honest I am now a Mandy convert!
Have you seen Mandy?

Raddy

Offline RedKettle

hopefully about to - it may even be this week if she is available.

Timmy2

Offline redt4

Prepare to get mandy (ed)

Timmy2

Might bump into you.... trying to find time to see her myself
Watch out for the 13"er
Raddy