Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sneaky price rises  (Read 6440 times)

scorpion61

Count me in.  60/100 seems fair to me.

vw

And Me what;s the opinion on a limit for 1 hour Outcall

Offline claretandblue

Me too, might actually just stick to a few walk up visits for the rest of the month

Offline threechilliman

I was going to say, £60/30mins, £100/hr and £40 per half hour thereafter to cater for those who like punts of differing lengths. I'm already planning my Stoptober - I might even squeeze an additional punt as a bonus.

This could be a really good game if enough of us are prepared to give it a go.

tcm

Offline cueball

All my October punts will be with 100  on the hour or less lasses

After stopober we'll have tonvember

Offline Roth

Unfortunately there is a group of punters operating who set  out to befriend working girls and part of their strategy is to actively encourage them to raise their prices

Twats.  :dash: :dash: :diablo: :diablo:

yorkshire123

May I wish you all well in your quest  :hi:

The single most aspect of punting that I have reflected on the most during my sabbatical has been the cost of a punt & have come to the conclusion that £2/min(+) for shag with an unknown/untested girl is a ludicrous amount of money. 

Easy to say when I'm not punting I know  :(

Offline Stiltskin

For the London punters, here's a girl that fits the criteria exactly - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , 60/100 and positive reviews to boot!

slow and low

I'll put a thread up on the 1st

"October... the £100 p/hour month"

Let's see what we can get rolling
Count me in.

Offline stevedave

+ 1

60/100 it is  :cool:

Not sure about an outcall supplement VW - I've never booked an outcall so can't help...just go with what you feel fits in with the structure above  :drinks:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Same thing seems to be happening with 30 minute rates. Not so long ago, 3 months, £60 seemed to be standard for half an hour, but recently prices have gone up to £70 or £80, and I've noticed a few at £100! This is in Leeds, hardly central London.

I'll admit I have paid up to £80 for half an hour, but only if a) the girl is fit and I can be reasonably sure from reviews on UKP that I will get a good service and b) that I can cum twice. That way my cum:cash ratio still works out at £120 - with all the will in the world, there's no way I'm gonna pump my muck more than 3 times in an hour.
Not just Leeds, quite a few Sheffield girls at £70 for 30 mins, quite a few new girls at £150 an hour and other silly prices, don't they know parlours are £45-£50 for 30 minutes?

Offline threechilliman

I can see what's going to happen here. I'm going to end up spending more money in Stoptober, not less. :rolleyes:

tcm

Offline biker-boy

I have to say that I do like this thread and that in my opinion it is long overdue. I probably should have piped up before but didn't want to come across as a cheap git! I've constantly thought that prices are ludicrous, given that most of the 'providers' have difficulty writing their own profile with a plethora of spelling and grammatical errors, cannot compute a logical sequence of charges within the breakdown of meeting times, and I suspect wouldn't pass a basic interview for a job at Lidl's! Indeed, I have part-time female staff working for me, on basic rate, they both have a second job, and they both struggle - but they're good reliable workers.

I recall a PM exchange with 'Sir Frank' a while back linked to a WG with whom we'd both had bother with, and I commented at the time that it seems we (the punter) have possibly become regarded as being here for their convenience - not the other way around!

To borrow 'Citizen Smith's' phrase, 'Power to the Punter'.

Offline frankc

Offline Cuntminion

If you regularly been paying for something and the price goes up I understand you might be annoyed

As for unseen sp's it's entry level for me, I got no precedent for that girl then I don't mind the asking price at time of booking as if it's too much I won't book

But not a numbers game for me not planning to sleep with as many as possible I like my regular and have a small list of others (only two names on it)

One I plan to see is £130 whilst reg is £30 less but it's all irrelevant in comparity

It's not compare the meerkat, I would not get behind Cray Cray prices like £500 an hour, you pay that, it's your money but you either have a lot of it or are an idiot

Offline Daveboygreen50

Looks like a new boy has tried to hijack the event with no explanation

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67935.0;topicseen

What do you mean new boy cheeky devil, am I not allowed to comment??

What I meant is quite simple, having looked at the S.A.A.F.E forum I imagine they will be none too happy, if this happens.

I don't think this will happen because what generally happens on here is that people start to argue and bicker to try and settle old scores.

vw

What do you mean new boy cheeky devil, am I not allowed to comment??

What I meant is quite simple, having looked at the S.A.A.F.E forum I imagine they will be none too happy, if this happens.

I don't think this will happen because what generally happens on here is that people start to argue and bicker to try and settle old scores.
I was referring to captainfracass creating the post below, as the new boy, he created a £100 October thread with no explanation of what it was about.

Sorry for any confusion

Offline Daveboygreen50

I was referring to captainfracass creating the post below, as the new boy, he created a £100 October thread with no explanation of what it was about.

Sorry for any confusion

Apology accepted, I did try and click on the link but it didn't work for me. :hi:

vw

Apology accepted, I did try and click on the link but it didn't work for me. :hi:
Admin deleted it hence the confusion,

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If you regularly been paying for something and the price goes up I understand you might be annoyed

As for unseen sp's it's entry level for me, I got no precedent for that girl then I don't mind the asking price at time of booking as if it's too much I won't book

But not a numbers game for me not planning to sleep with as many as possible I like my regular and have a small list of others (only two names on it)

One I plan to see is £130 whilst reg is £30 less but it's all irrelevant in comparity

It's not compare the meerkat, I would not get behind Cray Cray prices like £500 an hour, you pay that, it's your money but you either have a lot of it or are an idiot
I understand what you are saying but if a few girls charge say £150 an hour, new prossies may think this is the going rate; after all many if not all prossies base their prices on others in the areas; but of course they will be the first to moan when they get two bookings a month.

Offline superchamp

In theory come Stoptober there should be nothing other than reviews for the sub 60/100 WG's if we all play the game. What I can actually see happening is that reviews for the likes of Michelle Ind/Adele/Cindy/Olivia will initially carry on as before, a few on here will reply "boo, you're not playing the game" (that's the polite version because no doubt someone will tell a reviewer that he's a cunt), and then the reviews, for those and similarly priced girls, will dry up because the reviewers will think why bother just to get abused by some keyboard warrior. Other than that it's a good idea.

Offline Stiltskin

I can see what's going to happen here. I'm going to end up spending more money in Stoptober, not less. :rolleyes:

tcm

I think that's partly the point. The girls with the better rates will get more bookings, earn more money and we all get more bang for our buck.

It's a win win situation, unless you happen to be charging £200 per hour ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

In theory come Stoptober there should be nothing other than reviews for the sub 60/100 WG's if we all play the game.

I know this is hard to believe but some punters are not aware of UKPunting.      :hi:

Prostitutes have always charged what they can get away with, it is known as market forces.   

Offline Cuntminion

I'm going to say it now I've got a trip planned that's £130 so count me out of stoptober

vw

I'm going to say it now I've got a trip planned that's £130 so count me out of stoptober
Does that include travel ? We are doing Walkember to go alongside the shoplocal campaign.

Offline Cuntminion

Does that include travel ? We are doing Walkember to go alongside the shoplocal campaign.

No but it's only a train fair

Hats to those that believe in stoptober but I'm not passing up my plans

I'll give up kicking pigeons for the month instead

Offline tantric talents

Olivia will be thrilled mini  ;)

Offline Cuntminion

Offline tantric talents

Offline threechilliman

If you had that planned already then fair do's. Why not play along for the rest of the month anyway?

tcm

Offline threechilliman

I know this is hard to believe but some punters are not aware of UKPunting.      :hi:    In which case they won't be leaving reviews anyway.

Prostitutes have always charged what they can get away with, it is known as market forces.   Indeed, so why not try and disturb those market forces? :hi:

scorpion61

Just putting a list together and interesting to note that I will have to see some girls for an hour to meet the limits rather than 30mins. Eg Aleksandra who is 70/100. But fair enough - rules is rules. Bring on October. But not before I've seen Lily Hart for the first time.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Unfortunately there is a group of punters operating who set  out to befriend working girls and part of their strategy is to actively encourage them to raise their prices

Luckily no credible punter on UKP would advocate such an anti-punter philosophy.  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

The thought did occur to me that we should do stoptober properly and not punt at all, then follow that with tonvember, 60/100 rules apply. Really give 'em the squeeze just before xmas. T'would be hard to not punt at all admittedly but I reckon I could do it.

tcm

slow and low

The thought did occur to me that we should do stoptober properly and not punt at all, then follow that with tonvember, 60/100 rules apply. Really give 'em the squeeze just before xmas. T'would be hard to not punt at all admittedly but I reckon I could do it.

tcm
my plan might to get any Sept punts done at rates I know about then have a break In Oct and use any saved coin for £100ph punts in Nov. Should leave some funds for Xmas hopefully.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good, long overdue thread.

There has definitely been a creep towards and beyond £120 per hour for very average girls, with average feedback on here and average services. Girls that I don't feel I should be paying £120 or more for.

So aside from 1 pre-arranged £130 an hour punt, I will join with Stoptober and only punt with other girls that fit the £100 an hour criteria.

yumyum3

There has definitely been a creep towards and beyond £120 per hour for very average girls, with average feedback on here and average services. Girls that I don't feel I should be paying £120 or more for.
Indeed. I wish some of you chaps were around a few weeks ago when myself and a few other members got rounded on for suggesting this. Glad to see so many members not willing to pay silly prices.  :drinks:

slow and low

So aside from 1 pre-arranged £130 an hour punt, I will join with Stoptober and only punt with other girls that fit the £100 an hour criteria.
+ 1

Offline claretandblue

Yes that's my gripe, decent girls moved from £120 an hour to £140/150 and when they did lots of average ones who were at £100 took the chance to move upto  £120

Also is it just me or do more profiles now have more extras listed than before?

Dandyman

I've only had one punt and am due to do my second this Friday (reviews to follow gents when suitable time has elapsed) but I've already started looking for the ton max per hour for my 3rd and have been pleasantly surprised. Good work fellas!

slow and low

Yes that's my gripe, decent girls moved from £120 an hour to £140/150 and when they did lots of average ones who were at £100 took the chance to move upto  £120

Yep more extras, less service. I have one main service I enjoy that's all I want for my money's worth.

Offline Cuntminion

If you had that planned already then fair do's. Why not play along for the rest of the month anyway?

tcm

Yep I can do that

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, very much so.

I have been known to pay extra for CIM and anal (max £20), but some girls are now putting 4 or 5 extras on to their profiles with a minimum of £20 extra for each  :thumbsdown:.

I was with Lindsey recently who does everything and charges no extras. She said she would never charge extras. She said she offered the services she was happy with and would hate the hassle of starting a meeting off by discussing extras and creating any awkward feelings with a client.

Sadly others are taking the piss. 

scorpion61

tcm

No punts for a month? I really don't know if I could manage it. It must be an addiction. I might need a support group to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Offline hendrix

tcm

No punts since May for me. Previously twice a week minimum. It's not easy, but definitely doable!

scorpion61

No punts since May for me. Previously twice a week minimum. It's not easy, but definitely doable!

Please share the secret of your success. My name is scorpion and I'm addicted to punting. It has been 4 days since my last punt.... ( yes I know " where is the review?")