Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria - aberdeen  (Read 900 times)

4 review(s) for V I C T O R I A 1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnjo72

After criticism for not having posted reviews I have started on my backlog and pasted the attached fro a recent post that I didn't link properly to a review.....please be patient it may take me a few months to catch up (LOL)

External Link/Members Only

Ok guys i decided to go ahead after asking this forum for advice after many negative comments here, and a month or so has now passed. Having read many of the comments in here i am sure i will sound like a "white knight" " a fluffy" or even "her" but if you do a search for her she seems to have disappeared now so no point in me lying? Here goes, met her pm and was immediately impressed by her appearance, yes probably early 40's so auldyin right with that comment, but immaculately turned out ,hair and teeth all fine,no brown staining haha, services restricted however, covered o,no reverse allowed but still very enjoyable,felt more like your girlfriend than a hooker. She did say was giving up soon so maybe she has or maybe she turns up with a new name and profile etc? Anyone know? In summary if she does i would see again but not a 1st choice