Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia-North Acton  (Read 1237 times)

Stainford

AW LinkExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking -Feb or March
Time -3pm
Location - Incall, A 5 minute walk from North Acton.
Time spent - 1 Hour
Cost - £120 Included with CIM and Swallow

Positives

-Communication was excellent, I rarely plan punts unless it's a well reviewed girl and managed to get a booking with Olivia within 3 hours of texting her, finished work early and secured an afternoonish slot.
-Location was easy to get to providing your not a dummy, her place in north Acton was near an estates block, so lot of kids playing near the park and youths hanging around.
-Olivia is a stunner and definitely would turn heads in a public place, tall, slim, great figure, I would say a solid 8.5/10. She wasn't wearing that much make up and she looked stunning. She greeted me in sexy lingerie and gave me a light kiss, she offered me a shower before and after.
-Her english is not the best but we managed to get a few conversation going in between rounds.
-FK was good, mixture of light and sometimes DFK, although she did mention she doesn't like too much tongue.
-BJ was amazing, paid attention to whole of shaft and balls.
-Cowgirl and missionary (spent ages on mish with her legs in the air), she has a tight pussy!
-Explosive CIM and swallow finish, best swallow I have ever had as she sucked me off a good 2-3 minutes taking every last drop.

Neutral

- Not the best location but I didn't care.
-Slight clock watching but only a tiny bit.

Negatives

-None

Would I see her again ? - Definitely Yes, however her price has gone up to £130 and swallow is not included but I still wouldn't say no as she is very attractive, In adittion A-level is now £100 extra,  :dash:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 06:53:58 pm by Stainford »

columbo

Stainford,

This girl has moved up a couple of places on my lengthening hot list, courtesy of your review. Shame about her not being keen on a lot of tongue, as that's my favourite part, but I am pleasantly surprised that she swallows. She looks so innocent from her photos. I thought only the very naughty girls swallow.

Anyway, whenever I have gathered a week's worth of protein, I now know how and where to dispose of it!

slow and low

Thanks for review. Sounds like she is in same block or near Alexsandra.

Stainford

Columbo, from my understanding of recent reviews, she no long offers swallow as she now wear braces. CIM I am not too sure about.

columbo

Columbo, from my understanding of recent reviews, she no long offers swallow as she now wear braces. CIM I am not too sure about.

Thanks for the update. She went up two places and has now gone down three places. Damn.

I must admit though, I have never tried a girl with braces. I've seen those American teen movies that show girls with braces. I kind of find such girls sexy.

Offline collector

Saw her yesterday. I am going to write a review soon

Offline SamLP

Hmm, she's now moved to Queensbury which is fairly local. I'm tempted to see her again but her rate is putting me off.

Offline Steve2

£100 for 1/2 hr!  I doubt very much that she will sustain that rate in Queensbury. Way too much competition that are good and 1/2 that price .

Worth keeping an eye on for the price drop

:hi:

tristen92

£100 for 1/2 hr!  I doubt very much that she will sustain that rate in Queensbury. Way too much competition that are good and 1/2 that price .
There really isn't.

Offline tantric talents

Hmm, she's now moved to Queensbury which is fairly local. I'm tempted to see her again but her rate is putting me off.
I agree. She should drop her rate back to 120 and that phone will keep ringing!

Offline The_Don

There really isn't.

I've had some good punts in Queensbury for £60-£80 per hour.

But not far in a car or by tube. There Golders green, Finchley, Hendon, Kilburn etc.

All offering 1 hour punts in the  £70  £100 per hour range

Offline Steve2

There really isn't.

There are several close by @ £80 / hr and under who are excellent

Offline The_Don

There are several close by @ £80 / hr and under who are excellent

+1

Offline JamesRockford

Not sure I want owo from a girl who wears braces (having worn braces myself).  And quite why she can do owo with braces, but not swallow, is unclear.