Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake profiles - Are they common?  (Read 633 times)

iloverachelv

So I've just returned home from a punt, wasnt bad really, albeit for one point.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67820.0 - Review here if you like that kind of thing, picture (fake) on the profile.

The profile pics were fake, but she was still attractive so I decided to stay.

I am used to a place I visit more often than not and only recently have tried using AW.  My first punt was the real girl but the 2nd was a fake one.  How often does this happen on AW?

slow and low

I'd check reviews on here first before anything on aw.

vw

Was the photo of her sick friend?

But to answer you it is very common.

Don't forget with Romanians they seem to teach deception in the class before spelling !

iloverachelv

It wasn't of her sick friend no.  Luckily she wasn't bad looking, neither was her friend.

I think they should actually use their own real pics, they would still get work.

vw

It wasn't of her sick friend no.  Luckily she wasn't bad looking, neither was her friend.

I think they should actually use their own real pics, they would still get work.
Maybe Sergei wont let them have a camera with the face blur facility

Distraction

Putting their photo through a google image search is a good way to confirm an outright fake.

There is a lot of profile swapping and bait and switch that goes on too. As slow and low said, search on here for reviews, put the user id into the search function - more reliable than the profile name which can get changed.

iloverachelv

Google image search idea is priceless, thank you, that's solid advice.

tnalove

Look at the Adultwork scam thread - it is hundreds of pages long...

That answers your question.

Hawkwind71

I play silly buggers sometimes and have this notification turned on at AW that tells me whenever a new 18 year old signs up for AW. Not weird just curious to see what happens. About one pops up a day so a lot of daddies little girls up for it. This example is pretty standard:

External Link/Members Only

Now tell me in all honesty given the lovely photo, 5 photos in private gallery for £3 per day, limited profile description and sky high hourly rate, would you even dare call the number.

It may not be Sergei on the other end but it could be Ronnie or Reggie

tnalove

I play silly buggers sometimes and have this notification turned on at AW that tells me whenever a new 18 year old signs up for AW. Not weird just curious to see what happens. About one pops up a day so a lot of daddies little girls up for it. This example is pretty standard:

External Link/Members Only

Now tell me in all honesty given the lovely photo, 5 photos in private gallery for £3 per day, limited profile description and sky high hourly rate, would you even dare call the number.

It may not be Sergei on the other end but it could be Ronnie or Reggie

What? Reasonable prices - not too cheap - selective enjoys list (ok DP but no anal) and admits to a big bum.

And 22 not 18.

What could possibly go wrong.

Busy tomorrow with a Sanish princess flying into Leeds for a half hour booking - so if you will just TOFTT,your scepticism will be exposed.   :thumbsup:

Hawkwind71

What? Reasonable prices - not too cheap - selective enjoys list (ok DP but no anal) and admits to a big bum.

And 22 not 18.

What could possibly go wrong.

Busy tomorrow with a Sanish princess flying into Leeds for a half hour booking - so if you will just TOFTT,your scepticism will be exposed.   :thumbsup:

She went right into the 'not list'.  Gunna see what the first 50 AW fluffy feedbacks are before I TOFTT.   :yahoo:

Ronnie may be busy

Offline NIK

Are fake profiles common?
Do bears shit in the woods?  :lol: :lol:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

So I've just returned home from a punt, wasnt bad really, albeit for one point.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67820.0 - Review here if you like that kind of thing, picture (fake) on the profile.

The profile pics were fake, but she was still attractive so I decided to stay.

I am used to a place I visit more often than not and only recently have tried using AW.  My first punt was the real girl but the 2nd was a fake one.  How often does this happen on AW?

That profile has gone already.

Bait and switch seems to be a very common practice with Rom girls but sometimes it has worked well as the girl you get looked a lot better then the girl pictured.

However if she does what's described then that's another matter completely!.