Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Kitten-Ilford  (Read 517 times)

Stainford

One of my most disastrous punts.

AW Link - Inactive-  External Link/Members Only

Booking - January 2015
Time - Evening 9.00pm
Location - Incall, A 5-10 minute walk from Ilford Railway Station
Time spent - Half Hour (Actual Time spent 10 minutes)
Cost - £50

Positives

- Following on from punting with Inna in Seven kings, I was in Dagenham for work purposes and Ilford was a area I never punted in, saw that sexy kitten was avaliable and gave her a call for an evening session, booked one hour before, everything confirmed.
- Discrete house near ilford station, side street, she shares a flat with this girl  External Link/Members Only (A girl I came close to punting but didn't understand a word of her english so opted out)
- Hot sexy kitten (cant remember her name) was a solid 7/10, black hair, curvy, around 5'4 and big d cup tits.
- Was offered a shower before and after
- Room was big and bed was comfortable.
- This was one of the nights were I was very horny so I blew my load within 10 minutes and she then dissappears to get the towel asking me If I would like a shower, we have 20 minues left but she says half hour one time cum, her profile said the complete opposite. Pretty angry, I left without a shower.
- BJ was ok, didnt get to fuck her, RO was good.

Neutral

- Opened the door by a random women who looked big and beefy, I thought it was a B&S until she led me to hot sexy kitten. This may have freaked out other punters.

Negatives

-No french kissing, just light.
-Limits on how many times you can cum, apparently one time in half hour and two times in an hour.
-She lives with a few people and I could hear them from next door, some sort of late night binge drinking.
-Overall rushed service, she proceeded to give a bj for a minute and then was rushing to get the condom on.

Would I see her again ? - Definitely Not. Never punted in Ilford after that.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 02:24:48 pm by Stainford »

password02

Thanks for sharing but your visit was +9 months ago and she is no longer on AW -

Stainford

Yes unfortunately, had a quick look to see if she's around but posted her flatmate just in case she still is active under a new name.

Online LLPunting

Hows was the owo?

Seriously?  The profile has been dead for years.   :dash:

Best you ask Admin to delete your post and restore our faith in you.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 11:30:32 am by LLPunting »