Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyIndependent Elle-Kentish Town  (Read 1021 times)

Stainford

One of my most memorable punts.

AW LinkExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - August
Time - Afternoon
Location - Incall, A 5-10 minute walk from Kentish Town tube station
Time spent - 2 Hours
Cost - £220

Positives

- Her communication was excellent, very professional and organised, she always aims to respond within a few hours.
- Very luxury appartment near kentish town tube station, you wouldnt notice it from the outside but very immaculate and well furnished.
- I was attractive to Elle when I saw her, a solid 8.5/10. She was dressed to perfection and delivered on the outfit request. Greeted with a hug and french kissing.
- Bathroom and  shower were clean but a bit small but who cares, I was in the shower for a quick 2 minutes. She did have mens aftershave though (winning)
- Great ambience with candles and plenty of savoury sweets, fruits and other chocolates. Offered wine also.
- Elle was very filthy throughout the session, I didnt let her anyway near my cock for the first 20 minutes at which point she was begging, so I let her have a quick taste before depriving her some more.
- The two hours flew past, she managed 4 pops out of me but I wasn't looking for a marathon, it was full on filthy dirty sex from the off, the living room was a excellent way to start, the blinds were open and it made even more fun that people could be watching from other buildings.
- Superb DFK, which continued throughout the session, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, facial and rimming were all delivered with gusto.
- OWO excellent, kept me on the edge for ages.
- Reverse oral was lovely, im not going to sit here and say her pussy tasted sweet and i made her cum but i thoroughy enjoyed giving her oral and her wanting to taste her self by coming back up for dfk
-Face fucking her.
-I think this meet was a mix of gfe and pse because at times it was so dirty with spit everywhere and then back in the bedroom a lovely gfe.
-Elle is no clock watcher, she was adamant in making me happy and making sure I left happy.

Neutral

- None

Negatives

-None

Would I see her again ? - Definitely Yes
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:28:00 pm by Stainford »

Offline mrx007

She really sounds like THE girl to have a dirty scenario with.

I used to work for a hot woman boss (she had a bob hairstyle I think may be similar to Elle's) and I used to fantasise about fucking her and forcing her to be submissive (she was annoyingly dominant and tried to be superior all the time to all men - stupid bitch).

Elle may be the one for an office scenario finishing in a messy facial. Sounds like she's game for a facial: does she take it absolutely willingly, i.e. no "don't get it in my eyes, hair, etc"....

Stainford

She mostly certainly is dirty in the best possible way.

I gave her a good facial, some did catch her eyes and hair (unintended) but she most certainly didnt give a tantrum of "dont get it in the eyes and hair"

password02

Nice review - Thanks for sharing.

I have seen her countless times this year and she still keeps me interested - last session 1-2-1 and then 3some with Helena was way too much for me -

I really have to slow down with some of these girls !!

:thumbsup:

Offline Kaluuu276

How did she take the face fuck?

I'm trying to find a lady who enjoys face fucking.

password02

How did she take the face fuck?

I'm trying to find a lady who enjoys face fucking.

Full IMO and experience

Stainford

Facefucking was amazing. She brought out my dominant side also.

Sylvester

Facefucking was amazing. She brought out my dominant side also.

Nice review and pleased you had a good time.  She really does know how to light the fires in your inner Dom. 

Offline Cunning Punt

Excellent review, thanks. I've been meaning to return to Elle when I get a day off.

I was attractive to Elle when I saw her, a solid 8.5/10

Lucky you!