Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stevenage policeman charged with running brothel  (Read 8525 times)

Offline workinallweek

Do you not think that the icrease in police activity is due to them being seen to be worthwhile
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Just found this article after much searching to find out what happened to Kim. I was a regular of Kim's and was one of those 'special' clients allowed to ignore the 'no sex without' rule that was scrawlled on a little scrap of paper and stuck to the wardrobe door. I knew her as Debbie, knew she was married and knew she has a grown up daughter so put her age at mid-40s (mind you, in Stevenage there are plenty of 30-something grandmothers). She did work with a succession of other girls, but never more than one other at a time. Most seemed to last a few months before falling out with her and being replaced.

Are you actually talking about This girl
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
If that's the case then shouldn't she be on the bb avoidance thread.
And should you not have put a review up to warn people of this?   that's if its true.
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
And should you not have put a review up to warn people of this?   that's if its true.

I doubt you will receive a response from JohnScragg as he hasn't been active on this site for nearly 6 years

:drinks:

Offline smiths

WTF, posting on a very old thread that's long dead and buried with a poster who hasn't posted since June 2012.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

My apologies I came across while looking for something else, having never read it I was intrigued and shocked that the guy was saying she Bb.
I didn't even bother checking his status as thought he was a lurker having not done any reviews.
I remember a thread that once suggested this but didn't see it as proper proof as it was a different profile to this one and different name and although I don't know her history but based on how many reviews she's had i struggle to believe this is true.
I was hoping someone could confirm its bollix.
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Horizontal pleasures

not news. old.

PCSO from Stevenage on brothel keeping charge

External Link/Members Only

PUBLISHED: 10:41 18 October 2010 | UPDATED: 10:15 19 October 2010 B