Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle B-Aldgate East  (Read 668 times)

Stainford

UKP has helped me through the years of punting so I will return the favours and review some of my bookings which I can remember. Some bookings are from a few years ago so AW links may be missing or inactive but I would like to share my experience of what has been a memorable (most of the time) positive time.  :hi:

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or  or External Link/Members Only

Booking - Sometime Ago
Time - Afternoon/ possibly evening
Location - Incall, A 3-5 minute walk from Aldgate East station.
Time spent - 1 hour
Cost - £100

Positives

- Her communication was good, she responded straight away initially and she sounded friendly enough on the phone, made booking on the day for a evening booking at around 7.00pm.
- Location was a 3-4 minute walk from Aldgate East station and easy to find, discrete enough but on main road. Flat was clean and tidy and was offered a shower before and after.
- Nice enhanced tits which was nice to suck on and DFK, although from 10 minutes on, I realized Danielle B was a post op and refrained from anymore kissing, in fact I even asked if we could change from 1 hour to half hour but she said no, so I decided to ride this one through.
- The ambience was nice, dimly lit room with candles and scented smells did make up for the stench coming from her pussy. She went to put on the condom on after 5 minutes of sucking my dick but I didn't want to fck her and decided it was going to be an oral session.
- OK BJ, a bit toothy but she managed two pops out of me, one cim and one HJ.
- Excellent face fucking, had her head hanging from the side of the bed whilst I face fucked her for a while, the only real highlight from the booking.
- Although i didnt push the limit with her she does provide a proper PSE if thats your thing such as anal, snowballing, water sports and she does swallow.

Neutral

- Bathroom was very small, didnt bother me that much but there was no shower and the bath itself was filled with make up everywhere. She obviously had tried her best.
-Very mecanical- Asking me to strip straight away while she put the money away.

Negatives

-Definitely a post-op
-Pussy smelt horrible, i dont know if it was the smell of lube but I asked for 69 which lasted for a record 1 second and asked her to change positions immediatley.
-Clock watcher-The amount of times I noticed her watching the clock on her wall, at one point I asked her sarcastically, how long we have left? she could see my frustration to which her reply was we still have some time.

Hope this review helps anyone interested or thinking about seeing her.
Would I see her again ? - Definitely Not

Offline KentAde

Thanks for the review.....and sums up really what others have found or spoken about, ie everyone thinks she is a post-op TS. Looking at her pics, that seems to make sense.
'She' has a habit of bidding on RB's by copying and pasting from others, and her Profile is run by a guy if I recall hearing that a while ago. Pity her mate 'Emily' disappeared as she was a lovely girl...

Offline claretandblue

Good to read a review from someone who has knowingly fucked a post op then held his hands up on here, I wouldn't rule it out but if I did it wouldn't be this one!