Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Thaigirl  (Read 2482 times)

4 review(s) for Thai massage-Nadia (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £50 for 30 minutes

Communications: Speaks good English, not problems at all.

Looks: Sexy slim young Thai lady with largish breasts, looks better than the photos.

Services: Offers a really good full body massage with oil, probably the best I've had, protected oral and sex.

Comments: Was hesitant at first due to the photos looking kind of dodgy but was pleasantly surprised when I saw her as she is stunning, she only allows one pop in a 30 minute booking but I highly recommend her!

Offline YorkshireLad

Forgot to add that she says she offers a girlfriend experience but no kissing was on offer, was strictly a massage service with extras, you may want to consider that before making a booking with her.

Chocolate Starfish

Would have reviewed her except it was difficult to give what I thought was an accurate rating:

Positive: would have put her in the same league as the hookers who are truly positive and she wasn't that good.

Neutral: As she delivered almost exactly what it said on the tin it might be considered unfair on her to 'mark her down'.  Why I care I do not know.

However:

Massage average, though interesting oil which smelled of chocolate.  Body to body - lasted five seconds if that.  Everything covered.  Unenthusiastic fuck.  Girl Friend Experience?  You gotta be joking.

She is however quite a fun girl to chat with.  And she's 37 (but like these Thai chicks she has aged really well).  In the winter, if she likes you, she'll do a hot stone massage.  She also had her electric blanket on which I thought was a nice touch and why don't more hoors do that as it was quite comfortable.

Yeah, probably a neutral.

Don Maestro

chinese girls are known making you cum as quick as possible then spending the rest of the time either giving you a poor massage or asking you to shower, was her english good?