Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u - Superlative Geisha  (Read 3786 times)

Hornydevil247

I think this guy is starting to show his true colours as a time waster.  I predict a rapid demise.

He may be UberX fourth cousin by his posts  :wacko:

Chelsea1

He may be UberX fourth cousin by his posts  :wacko:

UberX not sure what you on about.

password02

UberX not sure what you on about.

he has been banned 4-5-6 times we have all lost count BUT he keeps coming back as different punters - BUT he gets found out and gets banned again

Chelsea1

he has been banned 4-5-6 times we have all lost count BUT he keeps coming back as different punters - BUT he gets found out and gets banned again

Banned more then once complete idiot I guess.

HD when I have visited Adele next month I'll write you a review and make it fluffy and warm just for you. So till then let me waste some of your precious time!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

HD when I have visited Adele next month I'll write you a review and make it fluffy and warm just for you. So till then let me waste some of your precious time!

Just write it as you find. That's all that's expected here.

Hornydevil247

No worries Chelsea

I'm just back from seeing Adele. So no review needed on my part.

Enjoy your punt anyway.

HD

password02

No worries Chelsea

I'm just back from seeing Adele. So no review needed on my part.
Enjoy your punt anyway.
HD

Again !!!-How many times have you seen her last few weeks? 3 or 4 ? + the 3some I make it 5 Now that's being a very greedy Devil -  :diablo:
Not Nice to take up so much of her time ---  Leave some time for others !!

Be a nicer devil - You know it makes sense in the long run

Hornydevil247

Again !!!-How many times have you seen her last few weeks? 3 or 4 ? + the 3some I make it 5 Now that's being a very greedy Devil -  :diablo:
Not Nice to take up so much of her time ---  Leave some time for others !!

Be a nicer devil - You know it makes sense in the long run

I'm hoping to see her again with Elle next weekend. A Hungarian duo with Hazel and another one with Ameera

HD

password02

As I said Mr Greedy HD -  :diablo: :crazy: :wacko:

You know you will go cramp with all this sex with Adele?

Chelsea1

I'm hoping to see her again with Elle next weekend. A Hungarian duo with Hazel and another one with Ameera

HD

No wonder I can't get a fucking date.

columbo

No wonder I can't get a fucking date.

I thought you had a date for mid-October.

Sylvester

I thought you had a date for mid-October.

You really should have started that with "just one more thing...."

Chelsea1

Yeah I have mid October. I meant an earlier date. HD seen her 3 or 4 times then again next week I've got to wait 4 weeks what's up with that! At least I got a date prior to joining here didn't even get a reply. So progress

columbo

You really should have started that with "just one more thing...."

Yes, I must save this phrase to my clipboard so that I can paste it each time before I type.

Chelsea1

Just read a comment from LL who also feels that some of the reviews for Adele are very fluffy.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68089.0
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:18:08 pm by Chelsea1 »

password02

Just read a comment from LL who also feels that some of the reviews for Adele are very fluffy.

Its been said many times already - nothing new there. 

Chelsea1

So when I said it why was I being accused of a time waster and my true colours etc... Some shit about UberX

Deluded personalities I guess.

Sylvester

So when I said it why was I being accused of a time waster and my true colours etc... Some shit about UberX

Deluded personalities I guess.

I said that I think you are a time waster because that is what I suspect you will prove to be, based on your posts to date.

I hope I am wrong, but there tends to be a repeating pattern with these things.

Chelsea1

I said that I think you are a time waster because that is what I suspect you will prove to be, based on your posts to date.

I hope I am wrong, but there tends to be a repeating pattern with these things.

Ok point taken you need to fuck first then write a review. I'll take a step back until my date with Adele and subsequent review. Have a good couple of weeks. Come on you blues!!!!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:52:31 pm by Chelsea1 »

Offline barnstorm123

LL fucks prossies and reviews them which is how you gain credibility on this site. You can disagree with him but he's in the game so his comments are valid.

doobes

Ellie Rose is a very pretty girl.....

Of that I need no convincing.  ;)

But back to Adele, for an obviously popular girl her comms to date have been responsive and surprisingly informal, humorous and conversational for a client she has yet to meet.

Offline PLeisure

Ok point taken you need to fuck first then write a review. I'll take a step back until my date with Adele and subsequent review.
Not necessarily. The forum is rigorously monitored by both admin and seasoned punters to weed out the idiots and wannabes. If a new member posts a glowing review, it's just as likely they'll be queried for veracity and intention. Accusations of touting are quite typical. And that is because the new member has no 'prior', ie. context to draw from.

In your 69 posts to date, you started by complaining that a review on Adele was irrelevant because she doesn't see new clients. Correct?
Pointless reviews as she doesn't see new punters!
As someone who has not Seen her and she is not easy to arrange a meeting with what good are all these reviews.
I'm going to politely suggest that these were idiot comments to make. Particularly for your 1st two posts on this forum. But, OK - maybe you were feeling the need to make an impression. And I understand you were frustrated. However, this is quite normal procedure with a hugely popular and in-demand WG.
Thankfully, a few days later you secured a booking.  :yahoo:
Then you bit the hand that kindly fed you  :rolleyes:
I'm just saying thank you for your advice and help really do appreciate it. But some people though are way over the top. Superhuman experience , being in a different world , she's good at what she's getting paid for we get it. I'm just saying...

Then some low level, pass-agg sarcasm:
HD when I have visited Adele next month I'll write you a review and make it fluffy and warm just for you.

And then harnessing another UKP member's post to reinforce your stance vs fluffies:

You come across as not knowing what you actually want. Which camp to position yourself in. The fluffy, 'love Adele' team - or the resolute anti-fluff brigade.
Hence the forum's confusion.

It's no-one's business to tell you how to behave. But, as in most aspects of life, humility gets you places; arrogance doesn't.
Certain new members feel it important to declare that they've seen such and such WG if she's being discussed in a thread. Perhaps because they feel the need to fit in. But, until they have made sensible contributions to the forum and then a few reviews under their belt, they can be labelled as fantasists and time-wasters. Can you recognise similar behaviour in your own posts, as others have suggested?
If you can remove your ego from reading this, you should be able to see why the forum has held you in low regard so far.  :hi:

Chelsea1

Not necessarily. The forum is rigorously monitored by both admin and seasoned punters to weed out the idiots and wannabes. If a new member posts a glowing review, it's just as likely they'll be queried for veracity and intention. Accusations of touting are quite typical. And that is because the new member has no 'prior', ie. context to draw from.

In your 69 posts to date, you started by complaining that a review on Adele was irrelevant because she doesn't see new clients. Correct? I'm going to politely suggest that these were idiot comments to make. Particularly for your 1st two posts on this forum. But, OK - maybe you were feeling the need to make an impression. And I understand you were frustrated. However, this is quite normal procedure with a hugely popular and in-demand WG.
Thankfully, a few days later you secured a booking.  :yahoo:
Then you bit the hand that kindly fed you  :rolleyes: 
Then some low level, pass-agg sarcasm: 
And then harnessing another UKP member's post to reinforce your stance vs fluffies: 

You come across as not knowing what you actually want. Which camp to position yourself in. The fluffy, 'love Adele' team - or the resolute anti-fluff brigade.
Hence the forum's confusion.

It's no-one's business to tell you how to behave. But, as in most aspects of life, humility gets you places; arrogance doesn't.
Certain new members feel it important to declare that they've seen such and such WG if she's being discussed in a thread. Perhaps because they feel the need to fit in. But, until they have made sensible contributions to the forum and then a few reviews under their belt, they can be labelled as fantasists and time-wasters. Can you recognise similar behaviour in your own posts, as others have suggested?
If you can remove your ego from reading this, you should be able to see why the forum has held you in low regard so far.  :hi:

Points well made and received.