Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Telling A Regular Your Quitting  (Read 4147 times)

Stainford

At the end of the year I am calling it quits for good. One thought that has been on the back of my head for a while is how to tell a regular your quitting, this regular I've been seeing every three weeks now for a while now and she has no idea I am quitting.

Perhaps there is some emotional attachment and the thought of not seeing her again does make me sad to some extent but this is punting not relationships, but do I be honest and straight up tell her or just not give a shit. She does text me when she's away and when she's back so would be awkward if she never hears from me again. My final punt in December would be with her though.

Type_O_Negative

At the end of the year I am calling it quits for good. One thought that has been on the back of my head for a while is how to tell a regular your quitting, this regular I've been seeing every three weeks now for a while now and she has no idea I am quitting.

Perhaps there is some emotional attachment and the thought of not seeing her again does make me sad to some extent but this is punting not relationships, but do I be honest and straight up tell her or just not give a shit. She does text me when she's away and when she's back so would be awkward if she never hears from me again. My final punt in December would be with her though.

Just tell her you can't see her anymore because you have found a girlfriend or something. And that's why you decided to quit.

But at the end of the day - even if she is your favourite regular - believe me she wouldn't care. You are just a money for her - sad but true. Many times prossies told me "we will be in touch" or "you are my favourite client" or things like these because it is a part of their marketing to keep us returning.  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 01:36:56 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline threechilliman

You're under no obligation to say anything, but out of politeness I personally would mention it. Her response will be 'I'll see you in January then' ;)

tcm

Offline Mansell

'I'll see you in January then' ;)

tcm

Pretty good chance, judging by the number of people who say they are quitting and end up back again.

vw

Pretty good chance, judging by the number of people who say they are quitting and end up back again.
I think the record was a week.  :lol:

theGOAT

I'd say honesty is usually the best policy.  You have got a good reason so just tell her straight.  She'll probably appreciate it and say good luck.  At least she wont be left wondering why you have stopped seeing her if you say nothing.

Personally I find it much harder to say goodbye to regulars when I have decided I don't want to see them anymore.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 01:59:54 pm by theGOAT »

Type_O_Negative

I remember Pdubz wanted to quit - probably dozen of times  :D

Type_O_Negative

I'd say honesty is usually the best policy.  You have got a good reason so just tell her straight.  She'll probably appreciate it and say good luck.  .At least she wont be left wondering why you have stopped seeing her if you say nothing

Personally I find it much harder to say goodbye to regulars when I have decided I don't want to see them anymore. Done it 4 or 5 times already this year ... careless or what?

Why do you think she would wonder? Prossies come and go, the same story about punters - they come and go.

Sureshot

I wouldnt say a word until you book your final session, make sure she gives you a big send off (then phone her 3weeks later like you know youre going to do  ;)

Stainford

Much obliged for the comments. I think I will mention it in passing soon.

Hawkwind71

I wouldnt say a word until you book your final session, make sure she gives you a big send off (then phone her 3weeks later like you know youre going to do  ;)

Maybe this is why there are so many married punters cheating on their wives. It's frustrating that I can't punt all the time like the single guys and I get very frustrated if there is a dry period. But it's the looking forward to the next one that keeps my libido high. Perhaps if I knew it was coming every tuesday I too may be thinking of quitting. :unknown:

Nah   !!!!!! :D

Stainford

Just tell her you can't see her anymore because you have found a girlfriend or something. And that's why you decided to quit.

But at the end of the day - even if she is your favourite regular - believe me she wouldn't care. You are just a money for her - sad but true. Many times prossies told me "we will be in touch" or "you are my favourite client" or things like these because it is a part of their marketing to keep us returning.  :hi:

+1 "Favourite client" is a common one, it is nice to hear it though.

Offline maxxblue

I doubt it.  :hi:

Venezuelan

Why feel the need to tell her your quitting makes no sense  :dash:

Offline hendrix

Having just done this, the reality is that there's no need to actually say anything. However, if you want to, as I did, then just say so. She'll simply be thinking about how to replace the income, no big deal, it's business.

Stainford

Hendrix, when you quit did you destroy your punting phone (if had one), rid of AW account also?. As for the quitting part, only I can decide when I want to quit, I have always had self-control on when I want to or went I don't want to punt. As for punting in UK ever again, very unlikely as I will be moving abroad in March.

yorkshire123

I went through this situation last year with three regulars, be under no illusion there will be no tears on their part. Maybe a slight tinge of sadness & not all down to the income loss but only a tinge if anything at all.

If you really want to test how she feels about you ask her for one last punt as a freebie

Type_O_Negative

I went through this situation last year with three regulars, be under no illusion there will be no tears on their part. Maybe a slight tinge of sadness & not all down to the income loss but only a tinge if anything at all.

If you really want to test how she feels about you ask her for one last punt as a freebie

Classic  :D

Venezuelan

Hendrix, when you quit did you destroy your punting phone (if had one), rid of AW account also?. As for the quitting part, only I can decide when I want to quit, I have always had self-control on when I want to or went I don't want to punt. As for punting in UK ever again, very unlikely as I will be moving abroad in March.

Maybe she can visit you abroad with her virgin Atlantic points  :hi:

Offline hendrix

No, my circumstances meant no punting phone required and I've kept aw for phone/cam services.

Offline Roth

+1.   :thumbsup:  You are only a source of income to a prossie.  :(

LL

Does anyone ever really quit for good?
The longest I have quit for is 3 years.  I had a pretty nasty experience one time (which I'll not go into) and I never thought I'd punt again after that, but...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Closet freak

[quote author=Stainford link=topic=67711.msg861628#msg861628 date=She does text me when she's away and when she's back so would be awkward if she never hears from me again. My final punt in December would be with her though.
[/quote]

Awkward  :crazy: get a grip man

Offline Roth

[quote author=Stainford link=topic=67711.msg861628#msg861628 date=She does text me when she's away and when she's back so would be awkward if she never hears from me again. My final punt in December would be with her though.

Awkward  :crazy: get a grip man

+1.   :thumbsup:  Sounds OP might have a moderate firm of EAS?  :scare:

Type_O_Negative

+1.   :thumbsup:  Sounds OP might have a moderate firm of EAS?  :scare:

Here is a key:

Perhaps there is some emotional attachment and the thought of not seeing her again does make me sad to some extent but this is punting not relationships

yorkshire123

Does anyone ever really quit for good?

Personally I don't think so, I've relented for over 9 months now but I'm under no illusion that sooner or later I will be working away from home sat in some hotel & fancy a shag.

Who will I call......A spunk buster

jcdmj12

Here is a key:

Perhaps there is some emotional attachment and the thought of not seeing her again does make me sad to some extent but this is punting not relationships

Not always - I'd be slightly sad if the woman who serves me coffee at the local coffeeshop stopped working there, because she is pleasant to talk to. Doesn't mean I think she's my girlfriend though.

Stainford

Having seen her for over a year, i think some EAS is there. Not denying it. Will have to move on sooner or later.

DG

Oddly I tend to agree with both camps; if you feel out of decency you want to tell her, then do so. However there is no obligation to say anything. I tend to be a bit more chivalrous when it comes to regulars as I am seeing mine exclusively; I mean I see nobody else although I'm sure she still sees other clients, albeit only other regulars. In our case I would feel bad if I didn't say I was quitting.

Earlier this year she was going to retire as she had met someone, and she went out her way to tell me, even the circumstances and, yes she agreed to see me a couple more times before she retired; I was to be her last! As it turned out the relationship didn't last so she didn't retire. I would definitely tell her and the reasons why.

I think it's a different story if you just don't want to see her anymore rather than quitting the game altogether, but I still think I would.

Offline Cuntminion

It don't need to be a drama

Don't over reason it in your mind or when telling her
Just a simple

I probably won't be able to see you again as I'm stopping but thanks for all the good times

And to be honest you don't even have to do that it's not mandatory but polite

I see a regular and the only continuity of communication is that I book at the end of a meet for a forthcoming one that's it

If I have not booked a meet then I don't assume I will see her again even if I do

Weird personal rule but I always consider the current planned meet the last so not to get hopes up of seeing someone again

Anything could happen she could pack it up, I could , nuclear war , I could get run over by a donkey

You never know

SirFrank

Crack is addictive. You'll be back! That said you don't owe anyone anything and my guess is she won't really care either way. I'm sure she'll be polite but she won't cry herself to sleep

Offline Boundless

Might be an idea to tell her as if you've been seeing her quite a bit then there's bound to be a certain amount of rapport built up. WG's are quite used to this, I was chatting to my reg the other week and she said that I've been seeing her longer than anyone (about 3 years), and that they all fade away eventually.  I've had other girls say that too, so I wouldn't be too worried about her being upset, it's all part of the job, though she'll miss the money of course.

Offline johnbanebridge

I think if you want to tell her there is no harm and I imagine it will give you a nice sense of closure. However if you do tell her don't be foolish and go back later.

tonysoprano

You never quit. As long as you can get hard, it's like being in the mob, the only way out is death or prison.

There is one possible other option..the prospect of flipping (i.e getting married) but that usually leads to a miserable life of boredom and a relapse back to this life.

theGOAT

Having seen her for over a year, i think some EAS is there. Not denying it. Will have to move on sooner or later.
Would be a shame to quit before you have written a review on UKP Stainford.

How about writing one for this regular so some of us can step into your shoes?  She's obviously good and she'd like that (extra dosh).

Offline threechilliman

Why do you think she would wonder?

How about natural curiosity? I have regular clients in my business and when one stops dealing with me I usually ask myself why? I usually contact them to check all was OK with our last transaction and so on just to be sure they hadn't voted with their feet.

tcm

Type_O_Negative

How about natural curiosity? I have regular clients in my business and when one stops dealing with me I usually ask myself why? I usually contact them to check all was OK with our last transaction and so on just to be sure they hadn't voted with their feet.

tcm

Yes, we humans are curious. I didn't think about it. I remember one prossie - months after she quit - rang me and asked about things, how i was doing and all this stuff. I forgot about it...

Offline SamLP

There's no need to say anything. You probably only know her working name and working number while she knows your punting name and has your punting number saved. There's no obligation to say anything to her. If you feel the need, just tell her you've met someone and want to make it work and may not see her again. She will understand, you could add a bit of humour and say if it doesn't work or sex gets boring you'll be back to see her. That way you leave it hanging just in case and avoid any tearful dramas. Have a hug and say your goodbyes.

Diehard

She won't give a flying fuck that you are quitting. If you call her a year later she will happily empty your wallet, she won't bear a grudge!

Diehard

Yes, we humans are curious. I didn't think about it. I remember one prossie - months after she quit - rang me and asked about things, how i was doing and all this stuff. I forgot about it...

Never yet had a hooker ring me to ask why I've not seen her again?

Offline threechilliman

There's no need to say anything. You probably only know her working name and working number while she knows your punting name and has your punting number saved. There's no obligation to say anything to her. If you feel the need, just tell her you've met someone and want to make it work and may not see her again. She will understand, you could add a bit of humour and say if it doesn't work or sex gets boring you'll be back to see her. That way you leave it hanging just in case and avoid any tearful dramas. Have a hug and say your goodbyes.

Not a bad way to do it IMO

tcm

Offline punk

Tell her that you've had some brilliant times together,but its now time to say goodbye as your quitting, she may miss the regular £££,but unless its mutual on her part and she will really miss you because there is a connection, then the only thing she  will  miss will be your wallet.

Offline cueball

Op

Don't tell her anything, don't call for your next booking, don't email and don't text. After your first usual window has passed she will have filled your slot. Don't over think this.

Type_O_Negative

Never yet had a hooker ring me to ask why I've not seen her again?

She didn't ring me to ask why i haven't seen her again. She quit and a few months later she rang me as a friend and we had a chat. She moved to ho her family town in Sweden (Malmo) and she told me she found a boyfriend, he is Irish and all this stuff. I told her i was saving money for their wedding and she laughed.

slow and low

+ 1

Offline Cuntminion

She didn't ring me to ask why i haven't seen her again. She quit and a few months later she rang me as a friend and we had a chat. She moved to ho her family town in Sweden (Malmo) and she told me she found a boyfriend, he is Irish and all this stuff. I told her i was saving money for their wedding and she laughed.

Sounds
A
Great
Conversation

Hidden Image/Members Only

Type_O_Negative

Or slow down with punting. Try to find another healthier hobby like photography or become an audiophile.

Offline Jerboa

You say I'm quitting bye bye luv.

bristolqwerty

Tell her you're gay aka Homer Simpson - Homer: And if that doesn't work, six simple words: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn". :)

Offline claretandblue

Drama over nothing surely, to be honest op if you are actually  worrying about telling a wg you won't be seeing her again you are either very lucky or very sad to have nothing more important to worry about!