Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva  (Read 2120 times)

Masterblaster

I'm off to meet keeva for the first time today. Can't wait. What can I expect guys?

Offline foreverchanges

I'm off to meet keeva for the first time today. Can't wait. What can I expect guys?

The time of your life.....she is magnificent. :yahoo:

Offline Tiger63

Dont like this bloke :lol: :lol:

Offline Highlander

How come A levels aren't on her likes any more? Seemed to more than "like" as far as I remember...

David Larry

"Do you still offer A Levels? A. Sometimes but as it's not a guaranteed service (the reason being something to do with myself and not something a client can do anything about) I've removed it from my list. If I can offer this service it is, of course, included in the prices on my profile.
I advise you not to book if this service is your main reason for doing so."

David Larry

I might be totally wrong and please correct me if I'm wrong off but I'm getting the distinct impression that Keeva's not enjoying this profession as much as she used to.

Offline OscarC

Having seen her a few weeks ago, I believe she is being more selective as to when she works/who she sees, hence no longer working for amour.  As for anal been off the like list on AW, it's do with personal issues.

Offline FLYING BLUE

She may well actually enjoy 'A' levels as indeed many seem to BUT - she simply may not be in a position (no pun intended) to do this any more, there are many reasons why - from personal to medical :timeout:

David Larry

chriss1985

poor lass probably has an arse like a hippos mouth after everyone one here has had a go!

Offline FLYING BLUE

poor lass probably has an arse like a hippos mouth after everyone one here has had a go!

:lol: :lol: - that tickled me.....

Offline Sar-Major

A bit fekin derogatory isn't it,  :angry: :angry: :angry:  when you don't know the lass's circumstances as to why she's stopped doing anal.

She's probably one of the nicest, down to earth WG's in the area, and NO i'm not her fekin "Pimp" either :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:hi:   :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Rod trotter

A bit fekin derogatory isn't it,  :angry: :angry: :angry:  when you don't know the lass's circumstances as to why she's stopped doing anal.

She's probably one of the nicest, down to earth WG's in the area, and NO i'm not her fekin "Pimp" either :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It was a joke

chriss1985

it was a joke Sarge.....she's a lovely lass but having never had a massive chopper up my dirtbox I can only imagine after 500+ it starts to sting a bit! :wacko:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Relax Sarge.... it was a witty remark that made me (and probably others), smile :timeout:

I have seen Keeva and agree with you 100% - I sincerely hope she is ok

password02

Link? I thought she was retiring? and moving to another part of London?

Offline AnthG

I remember Tori from C&S was all up for A-Levels and did them most bookings it seems.

This was all until some jerk thought it would be fun to get rough with her during it and not listening to her instructions on it.

And thus it means no more A-Levels for anyone else.

The posts here are reminding me of this with Tori.

Link? I thought she was retiring? and moving to another part of London?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought it was Brooke who was moving to London?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:09:01 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

password02

I remember Tori from C&S was all up for A-Levels and did them most bookings it seems.

This was all until some jerk thought it would be fun to get rough with her during it and not listening to her instructions on it.

And thus it means no more A-Levels for anyone else.

The posts here are reminding me of this with Tori.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought it was Brooke who was moving to London?

Ha Ha  :lol: :lol:  No Ms BK is just coming down to London for a day or two NOT permanent -

Keeva added to my next Newcastle tour -

Does she work with any of the other girls up there? Tori? BK? Annabella?

Offline AnthG

Does she work with any of the other girls up there? Tori? BK? Annabella?

She used to do duo's with Savannah. But she has retired.

password02

She used to do duo's with Savannah. But she has retired.

So Keeva has now retired? or no longer doing duo's?

Offline AnthG

So Keeva has now retired? or no longer doing duo's?

Savannah has retired, her duo partner.

You could literally try saying to Keeva when you message her. I am in Newcastle for one day, I have seen a whole bunch of posts on UKP of duo's you do with Savannah, so is there any possible chance you could ask Savannah to come out of retirement just for one duo punt.

You never know you might get lucky.

I have personally always thought other WGs are better at convincing other girls to do things than a punter asking direct.

chriss1985

speaking of Tori does anyone know where she went and also Bethany as I never got a chance to see either and would jump at the chance to see them. Ditto those Russian birds that were here for a bit....Ashley GFE and Sexy Lucy94. <regretful sigh> 

Offline AnthG

speaking of Tori does anyone know where she went and also Bethany as I never got a chance to see either and would jump at the chance to see them. Ditto those Russian birds that were here for a bit....Ashley GFE and Sexy Lucy94. <regretful sigh>

Tori used to come up on the train from literally the other end of the country just to work  a couple of days then go back on the train home.

What people have said on the forum is she got a boyfriened and quit

chriss1985

Thanks Anth. I think this and the recent ELKS retirements proves that you have to strike when the iron is hot in this game, nothing lasts forever!

greychap

it was a joke Sarge.....she's a lovely lass but having never had a massive chopper up my dirtbox I can only imagine after 500+ it starts to sting a bit! :wacko:

Of course it was a joke and nobody is saying Keeva aint a nice girl but in all fairness you are right a lot of girls that offer anal and get pounded a lot day in day out over a period of times can have bowl problems lets say and worse I have known a few workers over the years to regret doing that service for a long time.

Lets be honest a lot like anal but it wernt made for loads of cocks all shapes and sizes to be up there 8 times a day :D

Offline daveev

least she's back working and feeling fine, emailed today and she's a happy bunny  :)

Offline Sar-Major

OK..............Well maybe next time insert a  :D :D or :lol: :lol: or :P :P or  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: like I normally do.  :music: :music:

Then, that way folk know it is a joke, if not it seems like your taking the "P" over some ones possible problems.

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

+1