Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yohana forest hill Braziliana  (Read 831 times)

Venezuelan

Visited last week paid 140 for sex and OWO she is located 5 mind from forest hill station in a nice apartment started with a back rub then on to nipple sucking both ways then oral then sex in many different positions after a hard climax in missionary. I laid on my back while she got me hard again with amazing OWO then allowed me to finish over her face. Speaks perfect English for guys that don't speak Portuguese or Espanol

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Age? From experience she's probably 24 +15 years.

Venezuelan

Age? From experience she's probably 24 +15 years.

Mid thirtys to be honest but most women lie about age it's only when talking to them in general chit chat that they let the truth slip   :sarcastic:

LL

Did she let you kiss her? If so how was that?
Thanks for your review

Venezuelan

Did she let you kiss her? If so how was that?
Thanks for your review

I'm not a kisser when I punt I keep that for my personal life but if after paying 140 kissing was not on offer I would be very surprised

Dick4snowqueens

Did you pay extra for owo
Cos her hourly price is £120

Offline mrx007

Fucking hell, the thought of spraying that Brazilan hottie's face is almost making me cancel my booking with Xena later....

Venezuelan

Did you pay extra for owo
Cos her hourly price is £120

Yes buddy 20 extra for OWO

Venezuelan

Fucking hell, the thought of spraying that Brazilan hottie's face is almost making me cancel my booking with Xena later....

Who is xena ? Is she south american or European

Offline mrx007

The famous Xena CuteDoll, lots of reviews on here. If I have any juice left I may even go and see this Brazilian later or save her for tomorrow.

Offline mrx007

Surprised Yohana has been on AW for a couple of months with nofeedback yet if she's that lovely: External Link/Members Only

LL

Offline mrx007

Shit, got all excited for nothing...

Offline pumps

Shit, got all excited for nothing...

I didn't say anything as it was early days, but the two reviews completely reeked of Brazilian martian. From claiming to be south American and only interested in fucking another South Americans  and then saying he spoke Spanish with the prossie - whilst reviewing two latin parlours he admitted to having dealings with previously.

Offline akauya

With all this South American connection it will be funny if we genuinely get a new member calling himself something like Peruvian Punter. We will all think it's Brazilian Martian in disguise :D

Offline beastmaster

Hi
Great report!! Her profile mentions anal is this included or extra if so how much?
Thanks in advance

Offline pumps

Hi
Great report!! Her profile mentions anal is this included or extra if so how much?
Thanks in advance

I guess you missed the fact this previously banned member has been banned again!  Let me give you some info about every Latin girl in every Latin parlour you'll ever go to

Nothing is included  - Extra's start from £20 EACH and upwards

Offline claretandblue

With all this South American connection it will be funny if we genuinely get a new member calling himself something like Peruvian Punter. We will all think it's Brazilian Martian in disguise :D
I hear ecuadorian extra terrestrial is currently trying to sign up  :D