Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of post-op trans who advert on AdultWork as female  (Read 216181 times)

Prices Slashed

Still on the site. Fails the digit ratio test. Male (in all probability).
But still a good fuck judging by the reviews.  :rolleyes:

TSLover96

Bump. Any new girls suspect of being post op? Most of the girls listed are genuine girls. Looking for a good punt tomorrow with a post op so I appreciate any replies :)

Offline collector

Bump. Any new girls suspect of being post op? Most of the girls listed are genuine girls. Looking for a good punt tomorrow with a post op so I appreciate any replies :)
How do you know that? Did you try all of them?

Offline Hungarian Lover

Bit confused here, so Ashley Diamond was a man at one time in her life, 16 reviews on AW and no one mentioned that they thought she might have at one time been a man? Also the reviews on here made no mention of the fact that she might not have been a man. The thing is if you had been with a transsexual ( and lets face it some of them are fantastic looking with a better adjusted body than some of the girls who advertise on the net) and had the time of your life would you be upset later if you found out the truth of the matter. I asked my brother this question the other day and he had to agree that he would not be worried. Yours confused!

Offline Hungarian Lover

Should have added that I'm now suspicious of any girl who won't let me finger her or has plastic tits, fearing these add ons might not have been there at birth! :crazy:

Offline collector

Hidden Image/Members Only
There are 2 possibilities:
1 Ashley Diamond is a post op
2 Ashley Diamond is a woman but looks like a bloke with make up

Offline webpunter

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've seen blokes dressed up for a laugh on stag events looking more female.  Some of the thai LB's look so fit then if nothing else available then why not.  Least they'll be good at BJs  :lol:  Presented with this one LittleWP would be like a tortoise refusing to poke his head out

Offline azrael

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

HP that poor git admits to being a t.v not a female, as OP post suggested "pre ops passing themselves as female  :unknown:

Offline KentAde

HP that poor git admits to being a t.v not a female, as OP post suggested "pre ops passing themselves as female  :unknown:

Yes, true but most TS/TV's on AW have 'male' as their gender and are clearly classified as TV/TS at the bottom. This guy is just misleading everyone..fucking gender bender...

brolin_76

There are 2 possibilities:
1 Ashley Diamond is a post op
2 Ashley Diamond is a woman but looks like a bloke with make up

Exactly you right sometimes she looks like a woman but her/his adam apple and high neck gives me the doubt she is a tranny. :scare:

brolin_76

Offline pumps

another suspected British bodybuilder.

External Link/Members Only

:coolgirl: :cool:

I think that's a genuine bona fide woman.  never the less  cant be much different from banging a tranny.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Any idea on this one, from Brazil (known for it's TS), works with a TS, tits look enhanced and pretty small at that.

ANA_LIVERPOOL_STREET

Offline punk

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 04:06:38 pm by punk »

Offline pumps

Brazilian pussy of the natural kind

If everyone kicks me a pound, I'll go and find out.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I thought she might be post op.

brolin_76

another suspected British girl

look at her verification photo  :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash:

:coolgirl:

brolin_76

another suspected hungarian dude. no face pictures but some punters doubt she was a he and masculine body. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OR

:coolgirl:

Offline kenlovesspaniard

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
What if you discovered that it is actually a she XD

I seen her many times I can say that she is 100% woman, if in doubt please see her, you wont regret it.

Lingham

She's the same girl in both pictures,the only difference is she has a boobjob from august. If you take a look at the date of the links you will notice there is a difference of over a year.I can asure you her pussy is as real as her skills! :cool:

brolin_76

She's the same girl in both pictures,the only difference is she has a boobjob from august. If you take a look at the date of the links you will notice there is a difference of over a year.I can asure you her pussy is as real as her skills! :cool:

what girl you talking about? thai ladyboy? :cool:

Lingham

About Alicia masseuse,also known as alicia_Spanish

Offline Golovkin

Lingham you have definetly shagged a ladyboy don't even need to see more than a couple of pics look at the pictures. The size of the hand covering his fake boob. Everything points to it being a ladyboy. May have had the penis removed but definitely born a boy that one!

vw

Lingham you have definetly shagged a ladyboy don't even need to see more than a couple of pics look at the pictures. The size of the hand covering his fake boob. Everything points to it being a ladyboy. May have had the penis removed but definitely born a boy that one!

Lingham reported you for not knowing the boy !  :scare: :scare:

Lingham

Yeah boobs are fake but I've never seen a ladyboy doing period play,something she enjoys.....

James999

She's the same girl in both pictures,

Stop reporting / whinging other comments, this is UKP not mumsnet, Grow a pair  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Yeah boobs are fake but I've never seen a ladyboy doing period play,something she enjoys.....

Maybe it was ketchup  :D

Lingham

Ahahahahaha ahahahahaha maybe   :wacko:

brolin_76

how are you Alicia?  :cool:

Skyfly

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
What if you discovered that it is actually a she XD

I seen her many times I can say that she is 100% woman, if in doubt please see her, you wont regret it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.msg934167#msg934167

As someone who has seen Alicia many times (and posted in other threads), i really think she need to come off the list. My understanding is that her previous profile (referred to in the link above) was hacked.

Yes, Alicia had small boobs previously (my preference) but had a boob job in August and had a couple of professional shoots done after. Thats maybe why her pics look quite different. I still regularly see her as she is just amazing - as others have said.

Alicia is all woman but if in doubt i would recommend you go and see her

Offline pumps

Alicia is all woman but if in doubt i would recommend you go and see her

Hogwash, nobody in doubt is going to go and see somebody they suspect is a TS.

Skyfly

fair enough. Why not check her private gallery then. There are plenty of picks there and in her public gallery including pre and post boob job

Offline OakTree

This one popped up on one of my searches recently.

I was considering making contact when I thought I'd do a search on here first. Abbeybond4u

Offline claretandblue

Are you forgetting dessie mate?

brolin_76

Offline Jerboa

brolin_76

What makes you suspect she's a tranny?

pictures give me some good clues. what is your reason of not suspecting her tranny?. :cool:

Offline pumps

Are you forgetting dessie mate?
missed this reply

I was box ticking if not for that I wouldn't of touched it. plus that ass was the incentive, even though its technically a mans ass  :vomit:.  lol

Offline claretandblue

missed this reply

I was box ticking if not for that I wouldn't of touched it. plus that ass was the incentive, even though its technically a mans ass  :vomit:.  lol
Ha fair enough, agreed was/is a good arse  :lol:

Prices Slashed

:sarcastic:

Maybe not tranny.  Some years ago during a punting binge in Norwich, I meet a girl who had a face like Lee Marvin. Could have been his love child.  :)

She was too expensive though, so I moved on.  :(

Offline collector

This one is not suspected. I noticed something manly within one second watching the picture.
Then I read this
I am a transgender. It means I did change my sex.

It's a new profile, it could be useful post it here in case the quote in the profile is going to disappear in future.