Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of post-op trans who advert on AdultWork as female  (Read 216775 times)

Offline peter purves

posted this one in the bubble butt thread but on second viewing the face looks dodge

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

think im going to stop personally posting latina's on there as I cant work out whats what anymore..too much stress  :(

This WG is definitely not post-op
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

Does anyone know about "Busty Mature"? External Link/Members Only

There are a couple of reviews that make me think she's legit, this one inparticular: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54213.msg704275#msg704275, but she does have slightly masculine features, hands and tends to tour with at least one pre-op TS. Also, the reviewer states she has surgery scars round her breasts, and that she said that she has had her "pussy surgically narrowed" so I'm back to thinking all might not be as it seems.

Although if it wasn't for the price I'd be tempted to find out myself  :rolleyes:

not looking good....

godwulf7

not looking good....

Busty Mature is just an assertive older woman who has lost a fair bit of weight since I saw her last year.  I fucked her at length in Aberdeen and was treated to a prolonged OWOTC, which was very memorable....  Her pussy was completely normal, and she was touring with a tranny, and was quite open about it.  No doubt - she is a woman!

Offline BlueRock

posted this one in the bubble butt thread but on second viewing the face looks dodge

Bloody hell hope she ain't. I'd been on that like a tramp on chips....but then I do like a lot to bang for my buck!
A lot of trannies are still better than some of the boots I work with  :sarcastic:

think im going to stop personally posting latina's on there as I cant work out whats what anymore..too much stress  :(

Offline peter purves

Offline punk

Thats a bird,though her tits look enhanced,judging by the look of the area around her nipples.

Offline peter purves

Thats a bird,though her tits look enhanced,judging by the look of the area around her nipples.

Yes spot on in your assessment.

Offline pumps

Busty Mature is just an assertive older woman who has lost a fair bit of weight since I saw her last year.  I fucked her at length in Aberdeen and was treated to a prolonged OWOTC, which was very memorable....  Her pussy was completely normal, and she was touring with a tranny, and was quite open about it.  No doubt - she is a woman!

Touring with a tranny? If the cap fits.  :hi:

Offline pumps

lool problem is you can never go definitive on it with latinas.

I think its a bird too, but some photos do look dodgy.

Offline pumps

Yes spot on in your assessment.

Less is more sometimes, no point prowling around this thread defending a prossie you believe not to be a tranny.... it starts to look a bit sus

Offline punk

lool problem is you can never go definitive on it with latinas.

I think its a bird too, but some photos do look dodgy.

True surgery now a days. I think her  tits make her look worse rather than enhance her look and she seems a good 12 size.So i guess in some blokes eyes may make her look mannish?

Offline peter purves

Less is more sometimes, no point prowling around this thread defending a prossie you believe not to be a tranny.... it starts to look a bit sus

I've met with her that is why I say it conclusively, definitely a woman, originating from Spain (or so he said). In my books, I am not sure I would call her Latin, but we all have different definitions.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 12:04:18 am by peter purves »

Offline pumps

I've met with her that is why I say it conclusively, definitely a woman, originating from Spain (or so he said).

errrm ho'okay

Offline pumps

True surgery now a days. I think her  tits make her look worse rather than enhance her look and she seems a good 12 size.So i guess in some blokes eyes may make her look mannish?

Yeah all the crazy surgery these days

I think shes just an average/ugly woman with alot of surgery :sarcastic:

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

Personally, I think the answer she and/or many Latinas may be considered as post-op is because of sexual stereotyping affecting our perceptions. I have been guilty of it myself many times

Sufaking

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only - previously mentioned but new profile

You claimed that you fucked the first one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97246.msg1173451#msg1173451

I'm only linking because I Googled her to see if anyone on here had visited her. Honestly it seems your bad experience led you to accuse her of being a tranny.  :D Lel what was the punt like?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 01:33:49 am by Sufaking »

Offline pumps

I'm only linking because I Googled her to see if anyone on here had visited her. Honestly it seems your bad experience led you to accuse her of being a tranny.  :D Lel what was the punt like?

I've clicked on everything and I have no idea wtf you're talking about at all.   :unknown:

Offline pumps

Oh I understand now, look at the text I quoted you muppet :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I didn't quote that "possible" ts

Offline pumps

Offline PleadInsanity

Maybe it's just her boy'ish good looks!
Not sure, some of the pics i'm a yes and other not??

robsatathome

I have repeatedly had this one bid on my female only reverse booking. Emailed him to stop doing this. Had another ones accounts shut down twice. The problem is not only is it an incall booking and he's a couple of hundred mile away also. Are other thing's removed other than the plumbing ?

Beware  :blush:

Offline pumps

I have repeatedly had this one bid on my female only reverse booking. Emailed him to stop doing this. Had another ones accounts shut down twice. The problem is not only is it an incall booking and he's a couple of hundred mile away also. Are other thing's removed other than the plumbing ?

Beware  :blush:

To be fair, the profile does clearly state TS

robsatathome

To be fair the booking also does say female  ;)

Offline OakTree

To be fair the booking also does say female  ;)

One of the pitfalls of RBs is no one takes a blind bit of notice of what you ask or require.

If I may dare to venture, you do sound slightly interested though.

robsatathome

I said "Fun loving horny lady" not "Fun loving horny laddie" something must be wrong with the translation (Inlish to Romaining) perhaps  :lol:

Offline ramanna raju

All
Never thought the first note will be in this thread..
Apologies if my reviews arent to the point.
Came across this thread  - surprised...as two of my punts are mentioned here...
Lucky Sofia  -
Danielle
External Link/Members Only or  or External Link/Members Only

I have been a late member of this wonderful forum so had these reckless exploits before. I would have avoided (not that i am phobic to post-ops TVs but seems a bit wierd ..)
Both occasions . left after a quickee BJ... and never sort of explored down under...

Both Sofia and Danielle were skilled..in that department... but Sofia did smell of vodka and cigarettes.. so avoided kissing..and definitely not VFM.
Great forum ....keeps me hooked

Offline pumps

All
Never thought the first note will be in this thread..
Apologies if my reviews arent to the point.
Came across this thread  - surprised...as two of my punts are mentioned here...
Lucky Sofia  -
Danielle
External Link/Members Only or  or External Link/Members Only

I have been a late member of this wonderful forum so had these reckless exploits before. I would have avoided (not that i am phobic to post-ops TVs but seems a bit wierd ..)
Both occasions . left after a quickee BJ... and never sort of explored down under...

Both Sofia and Danielle were skilled..in that department... but Sofia did smell of vodka and cigarettes.. so avoided kissing..and definitely not VFM.
Great forum ....keeps me hooked

You'd be better off going to the review section and writing two separate reviews for both of them.

Every little helps

Offline FCB

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

The password says female  :unknown:
But looks like bloke to me

sexymorenalatina
Older than she claims,
+447397646895
Town:   Tooting
County:   Wandsworth
Region:   London
Nationality:   Brazilian
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Views:   1203
Last Login:   Yesterday

Born in 1965, she claims to be 34 in AW

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 03:13:13 am by FCB »

Offline cueball

Says this post "Isn't not true" WTF does that mean  :unknown:

That means true then  :sarcastic:

Thanks for confirming galko  :sarcastic:

Offline cmspunk

Offline BlueRock

Why aren't they just honest. Some people wouldn't care and some would like it. The rest of us would just walk away thinking was that a fella  :unknown:

Offline pumps

Why aren't they just honest. Some people wouldn't care and some would like it. The rest of us would just walk away thinking was that a fella  :unknown:

1. They believe they are what they say they are.
2. It's bad for business

:hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I was tempted to see this one last week even spoke on the phone but I kept looking at the pictures and she/he looked abit crack whore in some of them so decided to not bother. Also confirmed that owo and cim was included in 15 mins that's what peaked my interest
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 01:25:27 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Brazilian Martian

« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:31:49 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline agentsmith

This profile has just popped up in my neck of the woods. External Link/Members Only

She has one review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77388.0 but the jury's still out.

What do you guys think? Post-op or roided up fitness freak?

Offline chrishornx