Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UselessGFExperience 'filthygfe69'  (Read 1599 times)

2 review(s) for filthygfe69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline winkywanky

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well, I (stupidly) gave her the benefit of the doubt THREE times - more fool me  :rolleyes:.

She bid on an overnight with me. Didn't turn up THREE times. Little Miss Can'tbebothered.

So, gormless bint of the week goes to the English and very lying filthygfe69. Just how filthy she may or may not have been, I'll never know. The usual bullshit excuses - family emergency, phone got dropped, phone blew up of its own volition, nuclear explosion in nearby neighbourhood, you name it. Just a crock of lies really. I kind of knew but in the hope she might eventually come good, glossed over it. Upon chasing her up politely, very apologetic, but very full of shit.

A very hearty NEGATIVE!

Offline ukguysix

Please don't try for a fourth  ;)

Offline LoneWolf2020

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Why do girls behave like this is it because there're trafficked or just don't like the work or just get better offers what is it any of the resident ladies on here shed any light on it?.

It does seem they have little or no idea of customer service. Get that right and we might be forgiving if the service isnt quite up to scratch.

Offline winkywanky

She's not trafficked, she's English and pretty well spoken, she sounds a 'nice' girl (I spoke to her on the phone).

I suspect in Amy's case, a combination of bad organisation, lack of commitment and quite possibly, taking another - preferred - booking, after agreeing to mine.

In any case, to fuck me around FOUR times is not really on. The promise of what the booking might deliver, along with a nice RB rate, were very appealing, and kept me hoping for an eventual meet. The reality was somewhat disappointing to say the least!

She hasn't logged on to AW since the day of my last booking with her, it could be all sorts of things. But to agree to a booking 4 times (and be awfully apologetic and have a semi-plausible story each time) is something I could do without.

Offline madeinwales56

The reason prossies like this fuck people about is because they are prossies. They think that as they are blessed with a fanny and a pair of tits they can do whatever they like, charge whatever they like and turn up when it suits them.
I have to say giving this prossie the opportunity to fuck the op about four times demonstrates huge tenacity on his part with a generous dollop of naivety.
Her profile is shit. The photos are rubbish. The positive reviews are more than likely completely made up.
This fucking useless prossie should be given an extremely wide bearth.

Offline finn5555

Shit lazy profile = shit pro$$ie lesson learnt  :hi:

mark100max

probably hasnt a seen a client before

keeps changing her mind wether to go ahead or not

just a thought

Offline winkywanky

According to her feedback she's seen at least 2 guys.

Offline Belgarion

ramrodronnie

You have been Incredibly persistant with this Stoopid Girl winkywanky, but Why? Personally I won't allow these time wasters the time of day, I would have binned her off after the first let down. After all we see quite a lot of WGs who say; Let me down without letting me know, and I will block/barr you. There's plenty more WGs out there, so we need to teach them a lesson, and let their phones get dusty. Sorry winkywanky but you really need to get tough with some of these time wasters, as they do with us!   :angry:

Offline winkywanky

Persistence can sometimes pay off...in this case, obviously not!  :D

We'd agreed a very good meet, at a very good rate. Her excuses were plausible but in reality, it was never going to happen I guess. She hasn't logged on for some time now, so either she's on holiday or was just not ever fully committed.

The 'part-time' girls can be very good but they can also be flaky/inconsistent/sporadic.

It's academic now for me in any case, I'm not punting at the moment - but watch this space!  ;)

ramrodronnie