Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone any Recommendations for an early morning punt ?  (Read 613 times)

Offline Jameslancashire

Hi all , I'm looking for any recommendations for an early morning punt (around 9:30 >10:00) for next Friday , within an hours drive of BB1 , I don't want any EE or teenagers , the usual type I go for would be described as milf material , anywhere between 30 and 45 , maybe 50 at a push if she is tidy , she would have to be no larger than a size 14 , and I'm looking for a GFE to kick start my morning the nice way ✊

Offline Fabaceous

Zoe: Give her some notice & I'm sure she'll see you early.
External Link/Members Only

Offline wilburs horse

Sheridans Salford are now open at 10.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jameslancashire

Thanks guys ,I don't do parlours , I'll take a look at Zoe tho  ;)

Offline blackburnian

Hi all , I'm looking for any recommendations for an early morning punt (around 9:30 >10:00) for next Friday , within an hours drive of BB1 , I don't want any EE or teenagers , the usual type I go for would be described as milf material , anywhere between 30 and 45 , maybe 50 at a push if she is tidy , she would have to be no larger than a size 14 , and I'm looking for a GFE to kick start my morning the nice way ✊
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 04:34:57 pm by blackburnian »

Offline cueball

Suzzi will do mornings with a bit of warning, great looking milf who gives you a good seeing to

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jameslancashire

Thanks fellas ,  some good food for thought there , I will let you know how I get on  :thumbsup: