Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork not updated  (Read 333 times)

Offline mrmore

hi
does anyone know the reasons why adultwork has not updated its reviews since Tuesday ?

vw

Yes it has !
Random selected post and this one has them for today, yesterday and wednesday.  Are you awaiting feedback for something or has a negative disappeared again ?  Seems like the one you are looking for is an isolated incident.

External Link/Members Only

raylondoner

Yes it has !
Random selected post and this one has them for today, yesterday and wednesday.  Are you awaiting feedback for something or has a negative disappeared again ?  Seems like the one you are looking for is an isolated incident.

External Link/Members Only

I'm still seeing Tuesday for last FR update.  :hi:

vw

I'm still seeing Tuesday for last FR update.  :hi:
OP didn't mention those he asked about reviews, but you are right.  Never even looked at that section before, some new bedtime reading for me

Offline mrmore

OP didn't mention those he asked about reviews, but you are right.  Never even looked at that section before, some new bedtime reading for me
sorry it was FR's that I meant
At least you have some reading now to do

vw

sorry it was FR's that I meant
At least you have some reading now to do
True, but its all out of date, a weeks a long time in punting.  Are you waiting on one going up ?

raylondoner

AW is usually quite good with the FRs (unlike PN), they usually go up same day within a few hours of the FR being submitted.  :hi:

vw

AW is usually quite good with the FRs (unlike PN), they usually go up same day within a few hours of the FR being submitted.  :hi:
Maybe the moderator is doing some authenticity checking and testing some of the better field reports for accuracy.

That would be a good job !