Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jade.li ?? Japanese student?  (Read 2560 times)

Offline si_man

Hi

Has anyone had the pleasure of this girl yet?

External Link/Members Only

David Larry

Hawkwind71

Nice zero rating since March so expect the phone is pretty dusty.

Doubt she has a clue what she's doing

JIMI1234

Claims to be Tiawanese / Japanese :unknown:

Joint Taiwanese / Japanese heritage is a possibility. The Qing Dynasty of China ceded Taiwan to Japan in the Treaty of Shimonoseki in 1895; however things have changed somewhat since then.
Today, 57% of people on Taiwan consider themselves to be Taiwanese, 23% Chinese and 20% both Chinese and Taiwanese - so for someone to state they are Chinese / Nippon is very, very unusual.
Japanese usually state they are Nippon, too, in my experience (unless this chick is so culturally sensitive that she believes that some may not understand what Nippon means).

I'd say she's almost certainly Chinese.

Ask her if she is 'more Chinese or Japanese' for a bit of fun

Anata wa yori ōku no chūgokugo matawa nihongodesu ka?

Offline simone_raven

Jeez
Thanks for the history lesson... Now what does her pussy look like lol

JIMI1234

Jeez
Thanks for the history lesson... Now what does her pussy look like lol

If she's Chinese, it is sideways  :-)

No, just spent quite a while in Tokyo and Kyoto and have a few friends from Taiwan too
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:40:47 pm by JIMI1234 »

David Larry

I don't care about her shitty review, I'm willing to take a punt on this Asian stunner.

David Larry

Claims to be Tiawanese / Japanese :unknown:

Yeah, I saw that just after I wrote my post, lol. I was reading Nationality on her AW.

Offline big p ne

let us know how you get on mate

Offline UN_Dr

Anyone seen her yet? I've sent her a message but she hasn't logged in since 10th.

Offline daveev

And the review was when she was in london, bet she's just moving her profile to get you to buy private pics,  :(

tf552

What is your Primary Language?   Mandarin
What is your favourite food?   Chinese
What is your ethnicity?   Chinese

Defo not a Jap
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 05:45:28 pm by tf552 »

Offline Sar-Major

Li is not a Japanese name

Probably short for "Li-in Fe-ker".  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Poor lass might just be slow with her "Broken English" or "Broken Computer" :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

:hi:  :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

marco0909

Anyone seen her yet? I've sent her a message but she hasn't logged in since 10th.
ring her