Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GirlfriendLara - avoid  (Read 1904 times)

19 review(s) for GirlfriendLara (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline madmuffin73

Link: External Link/Members Only

I had been to visit Lara 3 times at HOD and had 2 excellent experiences with her (one was good but she got stroppy halfway through the meeting which soured it a bit).

She is based near tower bridge.  Comms were ok - she is not v good at communicating directions.

I booked for 30mins for a quickie after work.  It started off well with a v passionate kiss when met at the door and I though I was in safe hands.  I asked for a quick shower which seemed to bother her. 

After the shower we had some v passionate DFK.  Then on to 69 and due to lack of action I popped early.  Not I problem as I was horny enough for a second go.  But then her mood changed and she started getting stroppy.  At one point, I asked her to stop wanking me as it was uncomfortable.  This was 10 mins into the session.  The sheer force at which she was going at it killed the mood completely and I dressed and left.  She mad more of an effort as I was leaving but it was way too late for that.  I suspect she wanted me out the door.

Also, she seems to have gotten bigger since her HOD days - her hips are massive.  She's still attractive but not as good as her HOD days.  At £100 for 30mins I expect a much better service.  He mood change completely ruined the experience.

All in all, a negative for me.  I left wishing I had tried something new.

Offline ClubbingDJ

I saw her a few months back. She had been on my HL forever so couldn't wait to see her.  Her DFK is amazing, she proper eats your face off. However, the rest of the action was a bit lame that I let disappointed.

Maybe I was just expecting more from her...?

columbo

I saw her a few months back. She had been on my HL forever so couldn't wait to see her.  Her DFK is amazing, she proper eats your face off. However, the rest of the action was a bit lame that I let disappointed.

Maybe I was just expecting more from her...?

I would see her for the DFK alone.

Offline Johny Stone

Link: External Link/Members Only

I had been to visit Lara 3 times at HOD and had 2 excellent experiences with her (one was good but she got stroppy halfway through the meeting which soured it a bit).

She is based near tower bridge.  Comms were ok - she is not v good at communicating directions.

I booked for 30mins for a quickie after work.  It started off well with a v passionate kiss when met at the door and I though I was in safe hands.  I asked for a quick shower which seemed to bother her. 

After the shower we had some v passionate DFK.  Then on to 69 and due to lack of action I popped early.  Not I problem as I was horny enough for a second go.  But then her mood changed and she started getting stroppy.  At one point, I asked her to stop wanking me as it was uncomfortable.  This was 10 mins into the session.  The sheer force at which she was going at it killed the mood completely and I dressed and left.  She mad more of an effort as I was leaving but it was way too late for that.  I suspect she wanted me out the door.

Also, she seems to have gotten bigger since her HOD days - her hips are massive.  She's still attractive but not as good as her HOD days.  At £100 for 30mins I expect a much better service.  He mood change completely ruined the experience.

All in all, a negative for me.  I left wishing I had tried something new.

Op, are you saying you took a shower, did 69, DFK and popped in 10 minutes? Who are you, The Flash? :D
No one else smells a troll here?

Offline willabe

I saw her too, a few months back and was really surprised at the size of her below the waist. Not what i expected at all. She was perfectly happy in the time i was with her but the worst thing for me was that she hadn't had a proper wash either after her last client or just generally and it was a bit stinky down there.... i was gutted!!!

Offline The_Don

I saw her too, a few months back and was really surprised at the size of her below the waist. Not what i expected at all. She was perfectly happy in the time i was with her but the worst thing for me was that she hadn't had a proper wash either after her last client or just generally and it was a bit stinky down there.... i was gutted!!!

If you have the time, please do a review?

Offline ClubbingDJ

she hadn't had a proper wash either after her last client or just generally and it was a bit stinky down there.... i was gutted!!!

I found her fresh smelling down there. That was a 5.30pm booking.

Offline madmuffin73

I popped after a shower + bj within 10 mins - who am I trolling -  myself?  The point of the review was that I was up for pop number 2 but she deliberately caused the situation to go bad to end the punt.