Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Sheila - Walthamstow blonde  (Read 1212 times)

onevote1

Lady: Platinum Sheila Walthamstow blonde

Link External Link/Members Only

Services:

Did not stay so none

Price: £70 for 1 hour  If it had taken place
Communication: Phone communication quite good, text communication could be better in terms of responding to my confirmation text.

Location:  Awful awful awful, near Sainsburys in Walthamstow, I went down an alley near a fishbrothers shop and through a silver gate to a blue door, she was on the phone directing me but didn't mention the stink of urine by the entrance, people obiously unrinate there habitually as it is out of the way. She didn't open the door quickly as she was on the phone to me, so I had to cover my nose,  I would have walked there and then but having pressed the buzzer it would have been awkward. She buzzed the door open then I went up raw plain concrete stairs which stank of urine upto the top floor, she opens the blue door and in I go. Worst entrance and inside of block i've ever seen hated it. How can that get you in the mood for sex? You're probably laughing as you read me whining about my misfortune but seriously it's a passion killer.

Bedroom Small and dimly lit with barely room for a cupboard and her suitcase, just a functional room.

Bathroom Didn't see it.

Would I visit again:  Never

Pictures: I think the picture below was taken when she was younger, she does not look this good now or I would have certainly stayed, she was in just a towel which she simply took off. Also red bit of hair at the front of her blond hair, not a light pretty red but a dark red.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The girl: I would think early forties not 34, skin on face  not great. Body a bit tanned but plain in that no curves, just a bit shapeless but not fat. Sure she was nice younger in those photos but not now, not for me.

Verdict: Neutral as I walked and did not sample the goods, can't say negative as her atitude was brilliant and she was very friendly very nice person, she was keen and just threw off her towel to show me her naked body. I just was not turned on at all so couldn't stay and just wanted to get out of the block.

I see that Sheila has now put up a picture on her profile showing her different hair.

Offline pumps

good review, I must admit after reading all of the text above the photo I was looking forward to hearing the about the punt itself......huge anti climax haha

cheers

onevote1

good review, I must admit after reading all of the text above the photo I was looking forward to hearing the about the punt itself......huge anti climax haha

cheers

Hi Pumps

I was looking forward to seeing the girl in the photo too, sadly it was an anti climax for me when I got there and saw how she really looks. Never mind there's always another one round the corner.

cheers

Offline fitalic

Offline Lance

Bravo   :hi:

I absolutely hate when these women great me with just a towel.

Offline Jimmyredcab

£70 an hour might have given you a clue.         :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

raylondoner

Did you have a piss up the wall on your way out?  :dance:

Offline Lance

Offline Jimmyredcab

How so?

In the same way that if I saw steak and chips on the menu for £1-95 I would be very wary.      :hi: :hi:

Offline Lance

In the same way that if I saw steak and chips on the menu for £1-95 I would be very wary.      :hi: :hi:

Nonsense. Have you ever tried these girls at these rates or are you going off assumption?

Offline punk

Thats one problem with that establishment,the piss out side.

Place inside is fine,i have found it clean,never been in that room though.

vw

That would break your dentures for sure !  Give me ribeye or sirloin any time !

southern man

I'd say Mr Redcab has it about right. If the OP wants lavender and lingerie on his punts he might have to dig a bit deeper in the pocket. I on the other hand am too unsophisticated for such niceties, and Sheila still looks rather hot to me in her updated pics with the red-streaked hair. I'm tempted to disregard his warning and wend my way to Walthamstow with a peg on my nose.
I notice Sheila offers watersport for an extra tenner. Maybe she gets her punters to stand in the alley and pisses out the window.