Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Pola  (Read 2271 times)

14 review(s) for XSweet PolaXX (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kenny

Long time lurker, first time poster here. The site has given me a lot of info, and really appreciate the efforts on here.  I thought I'd start making some contribution. I've met Pola twice now. Once in Milton Keynes a few months back, and second time in her new place in Birmingham 2 weeks ago.  Both meets have been great, but I'm going to review my second visit, as trying to do both seems a bit pointless (to be fair, there's enough on Pola already, so this review probably is... Oh well).

Comms: she can be hard to get hold of. I must have gone through to her voicemail 3 times.  Just when I gave up, she called back, then hang up. So I rang her back again, arranged t meet the same day at 1pm.  Got the flat and road name.  I got there, and rang her from the car. She gave me the room number which is also the door code. 

Her place - a modern, clean apartment just off Broad Street. I was worried about parking, but there is a car park for like 50p an hour (IIRC), or street parking, which is also cheap. Usual apartment buzzer system.  The flat is clean, has good shower, which is a must, as I hate those old trickling pissy showers some flats have. The bed she has is kinda falling apart though.  When in mish, the whole bed kind of moves with you  :scare: 

The girl: Sweet Pola External Link/Members Only is very well reviewed on here already, and I can see what the fuss was really about.  Mid 20s, slim and toned, beautiful brunette with mesmerising eyes.  She has a lovable personality; chatty, yet not overly so.  2 seconds into her apartment, and you feel at ease, as she talks to you like you have just come home. Amazing how she does that.

The meet - It was a lunchtime 30 min punt for £60.  I was greeted by Pola, looking very sexy in her baggy top, with sexy thongs and matching bra.  A hug and a kiss,then led into the room, where she continued to FK me. She didn't even bother asking for money, until I offered, She just told me to put it on the side table.  We continued to FK, then she helped me get undressed while continuing to FK me and caressing each other. Onto RO. She is fully shaved, and looks and tastes mighty fine. I could spend a day there. OWO and 69 followed. Her oral skills are great. Varying technique, both shallow and deep, and good tongue action. OH, and the eye contact while she's sucking your cock. OMG! Looks so damn sexy! I had to work so hard not to blow it too early in session.  On with condom, then CW, doggy and mish, and I eventually came in the condom. A little pillow talk. then she offered a shower, which I accepted.  We continued to chat while I got dressed.  A big hug and kiss goodbye, and I left a very, very happy man.  She's back in Poland for a few weeks now, but I'll definitely be returning when she's back in Brum.

Offline Spurt

Just returned from a visit that took a long time to get organised, but well worth the wait. All that has been said previously is accurate, just divine.

She is returning to Poland shortly for 6 weeks. I must try and get another visit in to sustain me during the forthcoming drought.

Offline bbois77

As above, a simply gorgeous girl who goes the extra mile. French kissing could have been more full on but maybe dentures got in the way!

Offline Bumbuttass

As above, a simply gorgeous girl who goes the extra mile. French kissing could have been more full on but maybe dentures got in the way!

You mean you haven't got special punting dentures?? An essential purchase mate  :lol:

Tony Montana

Yours or hers?  :scare: