Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FAO the B1 punters, your help needed!  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Neil Twigger

Now then lads, I am travelling down from Nottingham next Friday but my #1 girl Thai Kimmie has only gone and buggered off to Edinburgh!  :dash:

Hopefully it's a quick visit and she'll be back in time but if not I need the absolute best recommendations for a 1 hour punt close to New Street station.

Hope you can help!

vw

Type, age, size, colour, services, manners, strapon, felching?

Offline Neil Twigger

Type, age, size, colour, services, manners, strapon, felching?

Thai (ideally, if not mixed race), 20s, slim, OWO/CIM/ANAL. No strapon or felching required...

Vampiro

There is another girl at the same place named Alison, try her. She is very good. Gives good owo, does anal but never have asked her if she does cim. All in all, she is very good and worth the punt.

Offline Neil Twigger

There is another girl at the same place named Alison, try her. She is very good. Gives good owo, does anal but never have asked her if she does cim. All in all, she is very good and worth the punt.
Ah, thanks mate, has she got an AW profile?

Vampiro

Ah, thanks mate, has she got an AW profile?

I don't think she has a profile as such, but ask to see Alison only. She is very good at what she does and knows her stuff. Also gives a nice massage afterwards.

yippy

This Alison, how does she compare to Kimmie??  Assuming you've had the pleasure.

Offline Neil Twigger

I don't think she has a profile as such, but ask to see Alison only. She is very good at what she does and knows her stuff. Also gives a nice massage afterwards.
Noted. Thanks mate. Assuming you've seen Kimmie too, how does she compare to her? If she's anywhere near as good I'll be there!!!

Vampiro

Noted. Thanks mate. Assuming you've seen Kimmie too, how does she compare to her? If she's anywhere near as good I'll be there!!!

Not seen her, I have attempted to but unsuccessfully. But have found Alison to be very good also. But that's me though.

yippy

rs300

Guys where is this place is there a website or phone no

Offline Neil Twigger

kimmie is unbelievable :yahoo:

+1 this.

In five years and numerous punts she is head and shoulders above everything else.

Absolutely stunning and delivers the perfect GFE.

I am gutted she is away in Edinburgh as would have loved to have seen her this Friday...

Dodo

Guys where is this place is there a website or phone no
They have an apartment near Snowhill Station

Vampiro

They have an apartment near Snowhill Station

There are two apartments in the buildings as far as I know. There might be more. They have other girls as well but I found that they don't provide as good a service as Alison or as some say kimmie.

Offline Neil Twigger