Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sweet n Petite  (Read 1379 times)

Offline leffub

Edinburgh's best WG has disappeared from AW…. comms for months have been poor… anyone know anything?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline ediwalker

According to another solid WG who quit AW recently, AW was pushing her for more personal information, supposedly for verification, than she was comfortable providing, so she quit and just focused on her existing customers. Not sure if that's what happened to Nicole - hope she's still working, because she's a damn good one.

bawbag

I seen her last week. Just another great visit nothing seemed out of the ordinary always seemed very proffesional so even if there are underlying issues i doubt she would broadcast them to customers. Strange if she has vanished again.

RedSmokie86

According to another solid WG who quit AW recently, AW was pushing her for more personal information, supposedly for verification, than she was comfortable providing, so she quit and just focused on her existing customers. Not sure if that's what happened to Nicole - hope she's still working, because she's a damn good one.

Which Nicole would that be. I met a young blonde onerecently and she left AW after only a week. 5 foot, petite with huge natural tits. I mean 36 EE easy.

Offline ediwalker

Nicole is Sweet 'n' Petite - blonde, but A cups rather than double E. The other WG I was talking about was Lucrezia7, who had an AW ranking in the 400s before she left.

Johndouglas

Seems a few of the good decent local hoors are no longer advertising on aw & only seeing existing punters, the good ones don't need to advertise on aw plus the abusive nature on here is putting them off, one of my regular girls will refuse point blank to meet punters that post on here (if she knows ur handle on here & on aw)