Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi blow job queen  (Read 2853 times)

Offline Jamboney

I've got an RB running for when I'm in London next week and I've had the same copy and paste message from this girl 3 times in the last 48 hours. She's not even made a bid, just sent me the message rambling on about how good at fucking she is and for a bit extra she can stay all night blah blah blah. Towards the end she implies she had on older profile with 300+ feedback but I've found nothing on here for her, Just wondering if anyone was able to shed any light as I'm curious.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mr420

how much of a 'discount' is she offering . . opposed to her set prices?

Dick4snowqueens

Smh
With her shit pics
And  bareback pic

Offline Jamboney

how much of a 'discount' is she offering . . opposed to her set prices?

She's offered £110 for the hour, £30 off her advertised rate for an outcall

bulldog400

Was her email the same as this?

Hi love
Am born to handle men well with a good sex.
Am a sophiscated ,sexy, educated , easy going, social, very clean lady. Am bidding you with high expectation from me,u will never regret it. I will like to pay you a visit at your home or hotel for a hot romantic session. Am into
GFE, Oral, A/level, Role play, Lap dance Strap on, Deep throat, OWO, CIM, French Kiss,Masssage,Oral,GFE,Rimming, we can try new things together or surprise each other.....nice sexy lingerine
If you like a combination of beauty and naughty kinky girl in bed
Then you got it. I have it all. sexy, clean, very classic. I can drive down to you am a good driver anywhere anytime. Nice nude massage
Professional and friendly. I love to fuck and enjoy myself
I do all services and am ready to explore any new fantacy
Of yours. Am the girl next door. I want you to buried your hard cock
Inside my small wet pink juicy pusssy, After giving
You a messy sloppy blow job. Give me a call or email me
If you want a test of me.my bidding 350 pay me after service, and will fuck you all night,i will look after you love with extra time.so you can leave me a feedback.I got a new Profile on Aw,check it out
I lost my old one when i stop working for 2yrs studying at school with over 300 good feedbacks. Am available now.
kisssssssss

Offline tantric talents

Yes I seem to remember her old profile. Was in Barnet or somewhere like that in N. London

Offline Corsaire

I have just put up,a RB in the Peterborough area. She has offered 330 to my 300 request. She is based in Paddington, obviously not good at geography, and said all the things she said to you, well, she would, it's copy and pasted.
Also,she didn't bid, but put her bid in the email. Just like yours I assume

jcdmj12

Essex.Fella

Anyone had a go then, good head?? Only wondered as she is on my hot list (have a real thing for black women lol)