Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabelle - Cardiff  (Read 2268 times)

1 review(s) for posh totty annabelle (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met her for an outcall at hotel in Cardiff. Good time was had with a really nice chatty girl who is very sexy - her sexy look at you when her head is by your cock is fantastic.

She is girl in pictures although now blond.  Good figure, I actually thought younger than the stated 28 which makes a change.  Nice arse and boobs are a decent handful.  She said she is on a diet and some might think she could lose a pound or two but I thought she was just right, a real woman.

OWO was great and CIM was offered even though I had not asked - CIM is at discretion on profile.

At £160 this is the most I have ever paid for a girl - who knew that Cardiff was so expensive.  So my benchmark was high and she delivered.

Would I return - yes!

She is about to tour more and I sold the advantages of the East Midlands to her!!!

Hawkwind71

Met her for an outcall at hotel in Cardiff. Good time was had with a really nice chatty girl who is very sexy - her sexy look at you when her head is by your cock is fantastic.

She is girl in pictures although now blond.  Good figure, I actually thought younger than the stated 28 which makes a change.  Nice arse and boobs are a decent handful.  She said she is on a diet and some might think she could lose a pound or two but I thought she was just right, a real woman.

OWO was great and CIM was offered even though I had not asked - CIM is at discretion on profile.

At £160 this is the most I have ever paid for a girl - who knew that Cardiff was so expensive.  So my benchmark was high and she delivered.

Would I return - yes!

She is about to tour more and I sold the advantages of the East Midlands to her!!!

looks really lovely with superb booty.

just wish these girls wouldn't call themselves D when they are just a handful
not a criticism just a generalisation i find misleading.

Offline Mil 34

If her pictures are correct why doesn't she show her tattoos.
I went to see her and walked as she looked nothing like her pictures.
No way I would £160 to spend an hour with her

Offline foreverhung

Was she a great fuck, what was the best position you had her in? Was she tight and wet?

Cock at the ready  :dance:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Online RedKettle

If her pictures are correct why doesn't she show her tattoos.
I went to see her and walked as she looked nothing like her pictures.
No way I would £160 to spend an hour with her

I assumed the tattoos were a recent addition - they did not bother me at all.

I just looked again at the pictures and body wise she was exactly like them - hair colour change is quite usual.

I agree that £160 is pricey and I would not normally pay that - I was away and decided I was going to have a good time.

Online RedKettle

Was she a great fuck, what was the best position you had her in? Was she tight and wet?

Cock at the ready  :dance:

She was good fuck (I was in a mellow mood so not really going for it to get to "great") and yes tight and wet.  She was great on top.

Online RedKettle

I wrote the above review just after the session and I have revisited in case I was alittle dick happy which made me over generous!  This was especially because of Mil 34's comments - I have to respect the view of a chap with a decent number of reviews on here.

It definitely deserved a positive, I had a great time and was very happy afterwards - indeed I still have a smile about it.  IMO she had a great figure and attitude.  My first reservation is that with the benefit of perspective I should not have been so categoric saying she is the same girl as the photos, the change of hair colour and tats are cause for concern.  However body wise she looks the same.  I was also surprised when I saw that the profile said 28, I would have said under 25 but to be fair that is a small difference and could easily be my poor judgement. I believe it is the same girl but accept there is some doubt.

My other reservation is that I am also not convinced I should have been so quick to say £160 was worth it - it is alot to pay for me as I am a tight fisted so and so.  I probably would pay that for her again, but I might also decide to try others.

Hawkwind71

My other reservation is that I am also not convinced I should have been so quick to say £160 was worth it - it is alot to pay for me as I am a tight fisted so and so.  I probably would pay that for her again, but I might also decide to try others.

RK you think very similarly to me on this. My limit is 200 per punt BUT I am rarely near that figure preferring 100 or 120. But if there is WG out there that does it for me, I go higher just for the experience. True for most things in life I think.

Offline Mil 34

We are all different and see different girls in a different way to others. If she's your type then crack on mate.
I just like my girls size 10 (genuine ) the correct age ( within a year or 2) and their pictures to represent the girl actually in them.
I might be harsh here but I would say she looked nothing like her pictures, had a little middle aged spread and there is no way she's 20 ish and she might have been a model a few years back but she hasn't got a chance now. She is really covered in tattoos to. Not that I have a problem with them but her pictures should show them.
Don't take this the wrong way as we all have different tastes. 

jtfm

She is girl in pictures although now blond.  Good figure, I actually thought younger than the stated 28 which makes a change.  Nice arse and boobs are a decent handful. She said she is on a diet and some might think she could lose a pound or two but I thought she was just right, a real woman

Would I return - yes!

Thanks for the review, she's on my radar, but from what you are saying she is not a size8? I cant believe a wg would lie about her size, age or services!

np500

Reading the review and the comments that have followed ! Are you both sure you saw the same girl ?

jtfm

Offline Mil 34

The girl I saw was about 40 with tattoos all over her feet and legs. Didn't see the rest of the body because I walked.

It wouldn't be the first time the girl was switched , would it

Online RedKettle

The girl I saw was about 40 with tattoos all over her feet and legs. Didn't see the rest of the body because I walked.

It wouldn't be the first time the girl was switched , would it

No way the girl I saw was 40 - and her figure was similar to that in the photos.  Yes a few extra pounds but not a fattie, you would be pleased to have her on your arm walking around town.  It is only the hair colour and tattoos that make me have any doubts over whether she was the girl in the pictures.

I don't really care - I had a fantastic time shagging a good looking, very sexy young woman who was also lovely company. 

Offline Mil 34

Maybe it was a different girl mate.
Glad your happy and had a good time with the lady you saw.
It just might be that my type of wg is different to the type I like.
I don't want to sour your review in any way as every review is based on personal likes and opinions.
Please don't take offence or stop writing reviews over it.
Look forward to them all  :thumbsup:

Online RedKettle

Maybe it was a different girl mate.
Glad your happy and had a good time with the lady you saw.
It just might be that my type of wg is different to the type I like.
I don't want to sour your review in any way as every review is based on personal likes and opinions.
Please don't take offence or stop writing reviews over it.
Look forward to them all  :thumbsup:

Not a problem at all - indeed it was reflecting on your original comments that made me come back and slightly temper my review.  It is alittle strange as there is no way anyone would think the girl I saw was 40 so it does make you wonder whether it is a different girl.